Deleted

So metamorphosis...

What is the difference between the 2 different metamorphosis form of the DH's lorewise ? I mean everyone has acces to both of them and what they mean in lore ?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    One would be more for assasinations and nimble fighting, and the other would be for brute force and stamina. I bet both are just as capable of killing demons, and it comes down to preference.

if they have access to both of them, not sure. Judging by the DH starting zone, only a few were given the ability.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-06-24 at 04:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    A true distinction, from a lore/story perspective, really hasn't been elaborated on. The Havoc form is true to the original demon form from WC3: RoC and even further to what Illidan looked like beginning in WC3: TFT up to Burning Crusade expansion.

I would have to believe the Vengeance variation of demon form is naturally more brutish and can withstand more damage, as the way the form looks implies. That, and the fact it is for tanking.

But "tanking" is for a game mechanic and if the form's look was designed to solely imply something that can take a lot of damage while tanking dungeons/raids then they accomplished it. They probably didn't consider expanding on the background of the "look" of the form.