1080ti Not working

Hi ,

I have 1080ti GPU- Amp extreme edition .

I was playing wow and suddenly my screen had random pixel all over and i restarted PC and windows started giving me Video TDR failure . What failed : nvlddmkm.sys

Solutions i did :
    I ran Display Driver Uninstaller , I ran different version of Nvidia Drivers none one them worked .

I updated windows 10 to creators update Fresh install , Installed Nvidia driver and Same windows 10 error TDR failure has stopped worked .

I went back to old windows 7 fresh install , When installing Nvidia drivers Windows has stopped working .

I tried GPU in different slot , same issue .

GPu is working without drivers , as soon as i install drivers it stops working .

Which part of system is in fault ?

I am thinking of RMA my GPU

Random pixels on the screen can mean bad VRAM on the card. It might also be overheating, the drivers causing it to crash may be indicating this as well.

Without drivers it's just going to be running the basic generic built in VGA drivers from MS, which aren't going to be stressing the card. With the nVidia drivers, it's going to try and operate at it's listed speed and that might be pushing it too far.

Have you checked that the fans on the card are working fine?

One other thought is that perhaps your power supply is going bad. If it can't adequately power the GPU that could also cause these symptoms. If you have a spare one it might be worth replacing what you have.

It is likely that something is broken and not working properly, but check the above before sending it back.

Definetely a hardware problem. I suggest returning it if your warranty is still up. Could be a very minor problem, but even the most hardware problems are too overwhelming for an average user.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B