Random Teddy Bear

I was doing the class hall quest on my druid, working on the part with the chests on Broken Shore. Saw a chest on the map, flew down to it...but behind the chest was a demonic Teddy Bear just sitting there. Kind of random seeing a Teddy Bear there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, why or how is this thread-worthy?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Ok, why or how is this thread-worthy?
    Because it is something neat and interesting.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Eredar teddy bear I guess, it has horns, I just say eredar cause we have seen child draenei and not child demons of other races.

Imps/Imp mothers don't count as we clearly have not seen a mother/father/son/daughter social structure there. Maybe they use voodoo dolls, just joking about the the imps of course.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-06-25 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by talwynn View Post
    I was doing the class hall quest on my druid, working on the part with the chests on Broken Shore. Saw a chest on the map, flew down to it...but behind the chest was a demonic Teddy Bear just sitting there. Kind of random seeing a Teddy Bear there.

That is awesome, they should add it as a toy.

Quote Originally Posted by talwynn View Post

Yep. It's a demonic ragdoll though (like the other placeable ones), not a teddybear.

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    Coordinates?
    Coords are actually in the pic, right above where it says quests. 61.9, 33.1. The bear was kind of under a lip.

I think it's meant as a wyrmtongue toy. Either that, or it's a demon hunter's keepsake?

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    That is awesome, they should add it as a toy.
    That would be cool, but we've had 3 toys that are simple dolls like that already, minus horns.

For those wondering, it's under a small bridge in the area south of the Tomb. A Wyrmtongue chest appears next to the doll often.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Clearly it's Illidan's Teddy.
    You come from the greatest country in the world. Act like it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I saw this one a couple weeks ago when I was farming chests. I honestly thought it was a player toy that I hadn't seen before, though you're describing it the way I found it too.