Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

How often do you go on dates?

Once per month? Once per week? How often do you do it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    Once per month? Once per week? How often do you do it?
    Married now, but before that and after my previous relationship, I'd probably go once or twice a month over a period of about two years.

Dates? Meh, never had much luck with those sadly.
    CYOA comic updated regularly!
    http://dovashy.deviantart.com/

Couple a month now I've graduated.

At least once week with my wife. And I have been married a long long time. Probably one the reasons we have been married a long time.

I used to have weekly dates with my SO, but after the breakup I haven't bothered.

We tried to go somewhere nice every month but that has since dropped to every two or three months, which is okay by me.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Everytime.

Never I guess...

Only possible "date" I've been on was my one year anniversary with my first girlfriend where we joked around with it being our first proper date in the classic sense of seeing a movie and eating dinner at a restaurant.

Other than that I wouldn't say I've ever been on an actual date. Sure there's been times that could be considered dates but those were really just two friends hanging out since it wasn't really with any major romantic intentions in mind.

Looking back in life I'm sure there were plenty of moments where I could've taken a shot and asked for a date, probably with success, but all those moments slipped away because I have terrible social skills, especially with girls, due to me being autistic, specifically because of Asberger's Syndrome.

So overall I'll go with me never having been on a proper date yet. :P

it doesn't appeal to me so.. never.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    A few times a month maybe. It varies.

3 times a week with my husband; usually weekends.

A date would require another person who would be interested in me and coudl stomach spendign time with me...

So, never.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like dates. They're too orchestrated, too... well, look, if I go out with you, I don't want to sell myself or hear your "seller's speech".

If I want to go out with you, my mind is already made.

I prefer when things happen organically rather than forced. Dates fill the latter.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Usually 1-2 times a week with my gf, though it kinda depends what you count, often we just have lunch together or go for walks or go shopping, not sure if that counts. If it is ''special'things (movies, theater, activities etc) then about once every 2 weeks.

Oh roughly once every 7 years.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does drug rape count?

And he doesn't mean you in a couple. That's not a date in Non-Anglo eyes. A date here is a date with a person that you are not in a relationship with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    A date would require another person who would be interested in me and coudl stomach spendign time with me...

So, never.
    Please don't read this as an attack in any way, but that doesn't sound like a healthy attitude at all. If that's honestly how you see yourself (and subsequently the vibe you put out) you might want to talk to somebody. Nobody should go through live feeling like an outcast, so think about it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    Please don't read this as an attack in any way, but that doesn't sound like a healthy attitude at all. If that's honestly how you see yourself (and subsequently the vibe you put out) you might want to talk to somebody. Nobody should go through live feeling like an outcast, so think about it.
    Stop telling him what to do. You're only making it worse by being a nanny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    I don't like dates. They're too orchestrated, too... well, look, if I go out with you, I don't want to sell myself or hear your "seller's speech".

If I want to go out with you, my mind is already made.

I prefer when things happen organically rather than forced. Dates fill the latter.
    That's probably how it is for most people... But it's a human reaction to try to sell themselves well to someone we're interested in. Takes a while to get over it, and it actually makes it a lot more fun.