Deleted

Holy Pally vs Resto Shaman

I'm maining a resto shammy through TOS and loving it but want a healing alt which isn't a holy priest. What can you guys tell me about the holy pally and is it work the fifty quid toon boost? For mythic plus mostly and some light raiding not progress stuff.

Holy pally's are neat during raids and mythic plus'. They have high health and with devo aura and beacons are able to do very well in high mythic plus'. For raiding the is my opinion they may not bee fun if your not doing progression raiding, this is because there is limited healing to do and with a higher raid gearscore there will be significant damage going our which requires less healing. But they can be fun with having one of the strongest healing cd's and can easily probs 2 heal most bosses once it becomes farm content to make things more exciting. This is my opinion but i would probs main a hpally due to its survivability and its raid tools it brings with sac and bop. They are good in m+ and are very strong in the current game.

They're fun and they're in a pretty good place right now. They can pump out reasonable dps too which is always handy.
    Midandorie --> Woodzy
    110 DH/Warr/Monk/Sham/Hunter/Lock neglected
    EU - Slightly Salted (6/8H) - Magtheridon

once my pally hits 110 i look forward to healing on him, never done healing - only going to be doing LFR and prob some m+ dungeons
    Last edited by Gravity2015; 2017-06-26 at 05:57 PM. Reason: typo

15+ Year Old Account
    I just hit 110 on my pally alt (Tyrellius, US Lightbringer) and am holy. I'm healing +6s regularly and easily with no leggos and only 880.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

7+ Year Old Account
    I love how tanky hpals are. They can really shine in high m+ and mythic raids but their big bomb heals and lack of raid healing outside of cds make them boring as sh*t outside of difficut content.