Deleted

Question Question regarding S4 Elite gear

Do i need to keep up the 2k rating up until the end of the season, or is it enough if i briefly reach it and fall in rating afterwards in order to buy the S4 set from the vendor?

As long as you have the 2k achievement you can purchase the gear at the end of the season.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    As long as you have the 2k achievement you can purchase the gear at the end of the season.
    Haven't reached 2k (yet), but know i can make it, so it pops an achievement once you reach it and that secures the set for that season, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by azuzu View Post
    Haven't reached 2k (yet), but know i can make it, so it pops an achievement once you reach it and that secures the set for that season, correct?
    correct unless they plan on changing what they did from S1/S2

As an extra note, odd numbered seasons have to wait until the end of the following even season. Season 3 2k players will not be able to buy the set until Season 5 starts, alongside season 4 players.

So if the trend continues, and it looks like it will. You will have to wait for up an additional season to end before getting your set if you hit 2k in Season 5.