Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    Nerf to beavers? are you typing from a phone and it didn't know what you meant by bracers?
    Haha yes i was typing on my phone, didnt even realize it autocorrected, thanks for pointing it out lmao.

Tbh instead of all this i'd much rather prefer a nerf to t19 and a solid buff to t20. But this buff is obviously better than no buff #retripaladinsXD

i don't understand why there's suddenly so much whines about our cleave/aoe i mean, this problem has been there for ages. only because now you can't top meters then suddenly the class design is bad and you realized that you need some love for aoe only because seeing how much mookin/ele can do on mistress?

the small buff to mastery is intended to bring back some of the scaling values of mastery, sure it still won't be the desirable stat but it won't be as bad as it's now. which is a good thing, because you will inevitably run into mastery sets/piece in TOS. plus the 2% overall damage buff. it will put us at least in the middle of the pack for ST.

yep we still have troubles with aoe, but hey you can compensate your weak aoe by using the glaive storm trinket from sister, at least according to logs it's pretty strong when there's cleave/aoe needed.

You will only appreciate what you have until you get something worse.

Thats the point. We want to top logs when we play better than everybody else.

Right now, if I play better than everybody else by a significant margin, I'm doing 20-60% less damage than everybody else. When I get a 99% parse, somebody else in my group will do more dps than me with a 50% parse.

Literally every class and spec feels the same way. People want to feel rewarded for playing well, and classes and specs should be balanced accordingly so that at any given time, no class is so far behind or ahead that strong play doesn't feel rewarded, or that you can afk and be on top of the meters. Its about keeping class balance within a certain target point, so that while some specs might shine on one fight, in general you dont see giant divergences in damage meters based purely on class.

If any class is so far behind that it doesn't matter how they perform, they'll be on the bottom, or if any class is so far ahead that it doesn't matter what they do, they'll be on top, adjustments are needed.

Demon Hunters were farrrr from the top spec in nighthold. We were very solidly midpack, which was fine, because class balance was within reason, so if I played really well I could beat the fury warriors if they didn't play as well. Not only that, but our talents, legendaries, and tier meshed much better, so even if we werent the top dps on every fight, we at least had some answer for how we could play each fight to maximize.

Right now, havoc lacks all of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I enjoyed that reply. Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, I do it for myself. You just keep answering a guy who asks you to jump through his hoops
    I do what?

I hate all "/discuss" topics where people just throw a quote and add that slash command. So annoyingly fucking lazy. You are not my teacher or my mom and I don't take assignments from you unless you post your opinion first.
    but you rage responded!

OT: I don't play DH
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post

Right now, if I play better than everybody else by a significant margin, I'm doing 20-60% less damage than everybody else. When I get a 99% parse, somebody else in my group will do more dps than me with a 50% parse.

Literally every class and spec feels the same way. People want to feel rewarded for playing well, and classes and specs should be balanced accordingly so that at any given time, no class is so far behind or ahead that strong play doesn't feel rewarded, or that you can afk and be on top of the meters. Its about keeping class balance within a certain target point, so that while some specs might shine on one fight, in general you dont see giant divergences in damage meters based purely on class.

If any class is so far behind that it doesn't matter how they perform, they'll be on the bottom, or if any class is so far ahead that it doesn't matter what they do, they'll be on top, adjustments are needed.

Demon Hunters were farrrr from the top spec in nighthold. We were very solidly midpack, which was fine, because class balance was within reason, so if I played really well I could beat the fury warriors if they didn't play as well. Not only that, but our talents, legendaries, and tier meshed much better, so even if we werent the top dps on every fight, we at least had some answer for how we could play each fight to maximize.

This guy knows what's up. +1

What's wrong with Demon Bite so that no one uses it?When i speced Demon Blades i was Fury starved all the time.Maybe it's my legos but what am i missing?

i think what you're suggesting is a revert for moarg back to 50%, it will solve most our problems. maybe even ahead of most melee classes in terms of sustained aoe.
    Last edited by Realmerc; 2017-06-27 at 03:53 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hate all "/discuss" topics where people just throw a quote and add that slash command. So annoyingly fucking lazy. You are not my teacher or my mom and I don't take assignments from you unless you post your opinion first.
    Relax psycho, he's just starting the conversation
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

HHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dork.

I was actually shocked Havoc got buffs. the spec was still pretty faceroll tbh. Even with the recent changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats fair. Maybe you're the exception that just doesn't publicly log.

But for the people that log, here are the fights with varying numbers of adds to cleave and AoE:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...036&dataset=90

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...037&dataset=90

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...054&dataset=90
    Actually, I think the real explanation is that he's probably a decent player with great gear who raids with a bunch of tards who aren't pulling good numbers. So he looks at Recount at the end of the fight, sees himself near the top and assumes Havocs are good at cleave.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by icetea666 View Post
    What's wrong with Demon Bite so that no one uses it?When i speced Demon Blades i was Fury starved all the time.Maybe it's my legos but what am i missing?
    Do you have the Anger of Half Giants (ring legendary) ? If no, that's part of the reason why you are Fury starved all the time (not that you won't be Fury starved at all with the ring though...just...less often ? ).

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    I was actually shocked Havoc got buffs. the spec was still pretty faceroll tbh. Even with the recent changes.
    How difficult it is for any given spec to pull up an orange parse is meaningless when pure throughput is the measure. Faceroll or not, doesn't matter if the numbers aren't there.

Ahahah, that was well expected But I thought about 3% buff, not 2 )))
    Well, welcome to one more shitty tier

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure this is amazing or just 'good'. But overall: any buff is welcome!

Stop asking for bracer reversion , they were cancer. Cleave legendary should NEVER perform that well on a single target.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Deleted
    So any news about wether demon blades is affected or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    Stop asking for bracer reversion , they were cancer. Cleave legendary should NEVER perform that well on a single target.
    LoL they were shit on ST.. They were only good on 3 NH Fights - Bota - Elisandre and Guldan. And only if you played with mouseover so that the maintarget gets the last bounce.