Question Holy paladin question

So im currently the only hpally in my guild and we just recruited another one. My question is how good are 2 of them with the new t20 bonus' and how they will play out with two running the new tier set?

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently logs are showing us struggling a little compared to other healers as far as numbers go however we still do our job very well. Its been said a number of times that every raid needs one, but the t20 bonus to increase tank healing is going to be super redundant. It already renders obsidian shoulders a bit useless since they both just add so much tank healing. The good news is you guys should never have a tank die and you will have 2 super mana efficient spot healers...

I wont say it wont work... just that one is the perfect number. 0 isnt enough and 2s a crowd. I would each use blessing of the lightbringer on a different tank and hope that the extra heals on LoD help do some raid heavy lifting. Good luck!

Not ideal, however you can increase the efficiency if both of you use Lightbringer instead of Faith.

I actually intend to take it further and run with Maraad's and Soul of the highlord (if I ever manage to get my hands on it) with just a tiny bit more haste (to get the LotD cd to like 8s) and see how this works -- it might be totally terrible.

cool ill speak with the other pally and sort some things out

Deleted
    it's terrible and running double lightbringer doesnt solve anything. having a hpal isn't mandatory at all anymore either.
    then again, unless you're intending to clear content pre-nerfs, it doesn't matter anyway.

Don't even bother with 4 piece, it's so much overheal you're better off picking off pieces. 2 piece is obviously useful though.

Yeh I guess we will try both or even all 3 talents on the last row. I know that the other hpally may want 4set i guess ill stick to 2set and see how that also goes

Deleted
    4pc is pretty great right now

With how hard kil'jayden hits on normal Id guess that on herioc and mythic the 4 set is going to he pretty nice.