Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    No...it's a mistake. Upon which a retraction was then made, and the people responsible resigned (probably pressured to).

I love how everything that validates retarded Trump and his ilk's ideology gets called fake news. Or it acts like its new.

Retractions have happened for decades.

Trump and Trumpettes can't even stick to their own bullshit definitions of their propaganda. In the words of the Orange Glorious Leader:

SAD

I just love how these sycophants will never call out Pizzagate or just Alex Jones and Breitbart in general, which constantly posts blatantly false things.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-27 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    No...it's a mistake. Upon which a retraction was then made, and the people responsible resigned (probably pressured to).

I love how everything that validates retarded Trump and his ilk's ideology gets called fake news. Or it acts like its new.

Retractions have happened for decades.

Trump and Trumpettes can't even stick to their own bullshit definitions of their propaganda.
    I think we're giving too much credit to the OP to even have this strange thing you call definitions, or standards for that matter.

Sounds less like they quit and more like they "quit", aka told to put in their letters of resignation at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I think we're giving too much credit to the OP to even have this strange thing you call definitions, or standards for that matter.
    Oh they're not changing, I don't expect them to. My comment was for other people, not the sycophants themselves. They aren't going to waver from the Glorious Leader's propaganda.

I never read the original article, but it looks like CNN got caught with their dicks out. Shame on them. At least they admitted it, and cleaned house from the mistake.

I don't think it's allowed to point out leftist idiocy or racism on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    If they were the bastion of fake news you stupidly claim they are, wouldn't they keep the story up? Why would they delete fake news and fire people if they are a fake news outlet?
    You should know by now Trump supporters are immune to logic, common sense and reality.

News flash: Trump is not under investigation although Loretta Lynch, Bernie and Clyde Sanders, and Hillary Clinton all currently are. Really burns these news outlets that have invested 6 months into this story I know.

Quote Originally Posted by vhatever View Post
    I don't think it's allowed to point out leftist idiocy or racism on these forums.
    Only as allowed to point out rightist idiocy or racism; so quite frequently actually s long as you aren't an idiot about discussing it like some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    News flash: Trump is not under investigation.
    And this is why people say that Trumpettes are ignorant.

Trump his own retarded self said he was being investigated.

Basically CNN is scared because no one believes their bullshit anymore so they are trying to say " SEE? We aren't fake news!! SEE???" It doesn't matter because we all know what their objective was. They will still keep pushing the envelope and twist words and publish "is it fake, bullshit, semi-true, race-bait, or waste of time" articles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    News flash: Trump is not under investigation although Loretta Lynch, Bernie and Clyde Sanders, and Hillary Clinton all currently are. Really burns these news outlets that have invested 6 months into this story I know.
    So was this not a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Basically CNN is scared because no one believes their bullshit anymore so they are trying to say " SEE? We aren't fake news!! SEE???" It doesn't matter because we all know what their objective was. They will still keep pushing the envelope and twist words and publish "is it fake, bullshit, semi-true, race-bait, or waste of time" articles.
    Yeah we really need to stick to Breitbart and Alex Jones. The bastions of truth and journalism.

The best part about all of this is that y'all don't even see that CNN doing this completely destroys your stupid propagandic line of attack. And you don't realize it.

"CNN IS DA FAEK NEWS, DEY LIE AND HAET TURNIP!"

*retracts anti-Trump story for being false, all people involved have resigned*

"HAHAHA SEE IS DA FAEK NWES!'
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-27 at 02:10 AM.

Question: Which news source went to court to argue that they have the First Amendment right to "report" fake news?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    Question: Which news source went to court to argue that they have the First Amendment right to "report" fake news?
    the daily bugle

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    I hate to do this (I really do) but it was only a Fox affiliate in Florida.

10+ Year Old Account
    A retracted mistake is not "fake news". Locking this since the OP was overly baity and the discussion has been terrible.