Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    This is what modern day arguments have come to. Crazy talk. Did you actually watch the video? Do you see the words being spoke lining up with the mans mouth? Do you see any splicing? is the picture jumping all over the place like it would if splicing were being done? Is the voice consistent from scene to scene to understand this is the same person and not an actor?

Use your brain instead of being blindly ignorant to anything threatening your bubble. Btw insults show you have no argument and I am reporting you. Mods will most likely do nothing because they favor lefties.
    *facepalm*

Oh dear. I didn't actually think you'd say that "well it looks real". No shit Sherlock.

Also, lol, here comes the victim complex.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Far better title than the other thread.

It is good to see that responsible journalism involves correcting mistakes. Something that should be lauded.
    LOL! "Responsible" The responsible thing would of been to not even post the story....1.........ONE unnamed source....again. CNN has got to be tired of having to retract stories. They had to do it just a couple of weeks ago when they claimed that Comey was going to say that Trump lied and WAS/IS under investigation...and it blew up in their smug "new world order" faces.

CNN is fake news.
    Oh, btw...side note...Rachel Maddow on MSNBC has been claiming that the weather is the reason they lost the Georgia 6 district. Because....nothing says "resist" like staying home and not voting because of a little rain, right? lol Political hacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    If only Faux news had the same integrity.
    Fox doesn't make up fake stories so they don't have to. On the other hand...this is CNN's second retraction in as many weeks. CNN has been going off of single unnamed sources and that has caused them to retract multiple "stories" now. You guys have GOT to be tired of losing and lying by now right? I mean...the whole Russian collusion was a hoax and it blew up in your smug Liberal faces a couple weeks ago. Keep doing what you are doing though...I love all this winning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Fox doesn't make up fake stories so they don't have to.
    Oh, like you mean how they didn't redact the bullshit conspiracy theory that Hannity was pushing about Clinton getting that DNC guy assassinated?

Oh ok.

Quote Originally Posted by vhatever View Post
    Yes, the story wasn't "technically wrong", that was the previous story about the BS claim comey was going to contradict Trump on several points in his press conference, of which he contradicted him on none. More of these "high level anonymous FBI sources", the same ones they tap for the bottomless pit of Muh Russians conspiracy theory.
    I can't wait until they get to the bottom of the whole Loretta Lynch story and how she directed Comey to call Hillary's criminal investigation a "matter" , but especially the whole part where she told the Clinton team in regard to her CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION...."Don't worry....we won't LET it go too far..." <-------I smell a leftist conspiracy....one they thought they could get away with because Hillary was SUPPOSED to be President. Btw, I hear Obama is loving his life taking all these lavish vacations. Especially the one where it costs $80,000 a night and you have to reserve atleast 3 nights to stay, because...nothing screams "income equality" like spending $240,000 for 3 days of living and being treated like a King...because....King Obama is gonna "get his", right? That man was and always has been ALL about himself.

On the bright side, lefties....take pride and JOY in knowing that TRUMP...is Obama's legacy. I know I will. }=]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Oh, like you mean how they didn't redact the bullshit conspiracy theory that Hannity was pushing about Clinton getting that DNC guy assassinated?

Oh ok.
    Yeah....because they didn't FORCE him too or anything, and it isn't like people who have been close in the Clinton circle haven't been sent to prison or murdered or anything...nope. /end sarcasm

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-06-27 at 10:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

[COLOR="#417394"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated

Yeah....because they didn't FORCE him too or anything, and it isn't like people who have been close in the Clinton circle haven't been sent to prison or murdered or anything...nope. /end sarcasm
    Holy shit, you actually buy in to that conspiracy theory. One that even Fox has had to retract because of how outrageous and bullshitty it was. A network known for bullshit conspiracies *cough*BirthCertificate*cough*

Well, thank you for surrendering any sort of argumentarive highground.

Holy shit, you actually buy in to that conspiracy theory. One that even Fox has had to retract because of how outrageous and bullshitty it was. A network known for bullshit conspiracies *cough*BirthCertificate*cough*

Well, thank you for surrendering any sort of argumentarive highground.
    He never had the high ground on anything before, I guess this is par for the course for Xires.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    He never had the high ground on anything before, I guess this is par for the course for Xires.
    They're all banned so often and have such a habit of coming out if the woodwork, that I honestly can't keep up with who is who.

Case in point.
    Last edited by Belize; 2017-06-27 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And will Trump have the same moral courage and resign over all of his lies? Or are journalists held to a higher standard than the President?
    CNN was wrong, Trumps fault! That's what you Democrats do, take a negative story about Democrats and their news and make it anti Trump!
    C-C-C-Can't Stump the Trump!

I think this has to be taken to the board of directors and the CEO.

CNN willingly pursued a narrative, that was purposefully damaging to American security and interests. They knew it was all a lie (some would say they concocted it themselves or in collusion (there's some real collusion for you) with the Dems).

This wasn't just a case of them publishing one bad story or making one mistake.

They purposefully pursued this campaign against trump, over a period of many months, publishing many false stories in the process to advance their narrative.

This didn't come from the lower end workers. A campaign such as this had to come from higher up.

Yeah more conspiracies!

IT WAS ROTHSCHILD!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    CNN was wrong, Trumps fault! That's what you Democrats do, take a negative story about Democrats and their news and make it anti Trump!
    Noooooo, but that's what you Trumpkins do do - ignore the Everest-sized mountain of horrific things your Cheeto-in-Chief has done and jump on someone who demonstrates moral courage and intellectual honesty.

It's why people like you just hand-wave away FIVE on-going investigations regarding your God-King.

Ahahahahaha cnn the clown news network. Anything for ratings boyz

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Who said CNN were wrong? CNN certainly didn't.
    This was an A and B conversation, C yourself out!
    C-C-C-Can't Stump the Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Pretty sure I saw your mom on there.
    If you want to conduct discussions through ad hom and insults im more then happy to meet you on that level regardless of how far down in the trenches you and your kind seem to be.
    You fucking typing this after our conversation earlier is fucking hysterical.

How the hell can you lack self awareness this much?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Not really. Project Veritas isn't known for truthful reporting. Especially with the jumpcuts and selective editing that is going on here.
    Project Veritas has the opposite reputation on the conservative side, and they always include unedited cuts right along side their highlight videos on their site. Sorry to break that to you.

CNN is fake news.
    Oh, btw...side note...Rachel Maddow on MSNBC has been claiming that the weather is the reason they lost the Georgia 6 district. Because....nothing says "resist" like staying home and not voting because of a little rain, right? lol Political hacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Fox doesn't make up fake stories so they don't have to. On the other hand...this is CNN's second retraction in as many weeks. CNN has been going off of single unnamed sources and that has caused them to retract multiple "stories" now. You guys have GOT to be tired of losing and lying by now right? I mean...the whole Russian collusion was a hoax and it blew up in your smug Liberal faces a couple weeks ago. Keep doing what you are doing though...I love all this winning.
    Fox News doesn't hire journalists and call their shows commentary shows because they lack ANY credibility. Fox News pushed 3 million+ illegal voters in last election. Six months and many millions of tax payer dollars later STILL ZERO FUCKING EVIDENCE by TRUMP's TOP MEN on millions of illegal voters in last election. Hannity pushed the fake Seth Rich story. Fox reported that America's standing in the world has been "restored" under Trump and if by restored they mean worse then ever in the history of the US then yeah that's true I guess. They claimed Chris Kyle was an American hero when he was a fucking lying asshole who enjoyed killing people and lying about his honors he received from the military, but I guess stolen valor is SUPER KEWL when it's a guy on your team. I could name probably 2 to 3 dozen more examples I've seen on Fox News over the years, but who cares because they aren't considered real news they just report random BS and let their fucking stupid moronic mouth breathing viewers decide. Fuck Fox News viewers have to be the dumbest people on the planet.

Rachel Maddow is fucking owning Fox News in the ratings. Her show is pretty fucking boring, but HUUUUUUGE RATINGS, BIG LEAGUE. CNN is shit, they should remove all the pro-Trump people they have on and just become the anti-Trump network. It works NOW for Trump to pick fights with CNN, but come re-election in 2020 and people start paying attention to presidential politics having CNN as an enemy won't help Trump. In 2015 CNN took a fucking super hard right turn to milk the Trump ratings they were getting and now this is how they are being treated. Serves them right for not fucking vetting and treating the candidates equally. Favor Trump and you get burned and burned hard.

I'm not at all actully. I'm behaving exactly like you left wing high horse fools with your petty insults so you can see what it's like to try and debate with it.
    Attacking ideas =/= attacking you. I'd offer up some reading on the subject, but alas, you couldn't even bother reading what this thread is about.

Thought their mascot was your dad?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not at all actully. I'm behaving exactly like you left wing high horse fools with your petty insults so you can see what it's like to try and debate with it.
    Careful .

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Project Veritas has the opposite reputation on the conservative side, and they always include unedited cuts right along side their highlight videos on their site. Sorry to break that to you.
    Actually no they don't. The DNC videos they took of a DNC staffer didn't have the full video released and neither did this one. They have done this a few times now because when they release their entire video that they selectively edited down, they get torn to fucking shreds.

Oh ok.
    Hannity isn't a news program.