Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Cnn eternally btfo

I hope by now no matter how much you hate Trump, you have to admit that you have been fed tonnes upon tonnes of bullshit by the media. No matter if you have a personal hatred for Trump, weather its because you believe in the bullshit without doing your own research (like how so many people here had no idea how to read poll data during the election cycle while pretending to be intelligent), or you simply disagree with his anti-illegal immigration mandate you all have to finally admit that the entire Russia narration is 100% horse grade shit.

But don't take my word for it. Hell don't even take former FBI director James Comey's word for it when he said Trump was never under investigation. Let CNN themselves tell you its bullshit...

Will the left and the Never Trump™'ers ever get sick of being wrong? I have asked that question for two years now and it seems they are addicted to losing!

Oh I also like this bit of the senate hearing with Jeff Sessions for those who start crapping on about 'muh Russia'.
    Last edited by Bushtuckrman; 2017-06-27 at 10:00 AM.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

What type of drugs are you on?

I hope you get payed to write this.
    It would be a tad silly if you actually belived in this crap.

lol james o'keefe and project veritas.

that's all you need to know about this "expose."

It's another Project Veritas piece, I'm not going to watch anything from them. If they want to provide an unedited transcript, I'll read that. Considering they are famous for misrepresenting shit, it's not worth it to give them the view count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha, Project Veritas.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how people might be gullible enough to believe CNN is somehow in control of this entire thing and orchestrated it. Then again, put enough buzzwords on this forum and they flock to it like minnows. Then again, posting like that is how 4chan ruined the web. There used to be much art to how people used to post, but then 4chan kiddies had to ruin it.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I love how people might be gullible enough to believe CNN is somehow in control of this entire thing and orchestrated it. Then again, put enough buzzwords on this forum and they flock to it like minnows. Then again, posting like that is how 4chan ruined the web. There used to be much art to how people used to post, but then 4chan kiddies had to ruin it.
    It's almost as crazy as people believing Russia controlled the election, almost...

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does it always seem like Project Veritas' "bombshell" videos are some 20 something guy catfishing a gullible gay guy.

I remember a lot of the videos they put out back during the election were the same as this one... It was always some gay guy (I assume as much, they would be talking with a gay lisp/being effeminate/etc...) seemingly exaggerating their own position, importance, knowledge, etc., in order to impress/bang the 20 something guy O'keefe hired to catfish them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's almost as crazy as people believing Russia controlled the election, almost...
    You were kicked out by the council of woke. Keep your partisan bickering away from me.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's quite fascinating seeing people with a massive lack of self-awareness try so desperately to paint the opposite side of the political spectrum with traits they themselves exhibit. I'm sure someone could apply for disability with being blind to your own bias to this degree.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Only there is actual evidence of that. Piles of it. All of which has been described in public testimony before congress and in official non-classified released reports by every intelligence agency in the country and the Director of National Intelligence.

It is a fact that Russia meddled in our election. To argue otherwise is retarded.

The only thing being investigated at this point is to what extent the Trump campaign participated in/facilitated that meddling, if at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's on par with people who have convinced themselves they're independent.
    Talk about delusional, amiright?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    It's quite fascinating seeing people with a massive lack of self-awareness try so desperately to paint the opposite side of the political spectrum with traits they themselves exhibit. I'm sure someone could apply for disability with being blind to your own bias to this degree.
    They wouldn't get any disability benefits, since it's a pre-existing condition.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol the delusion of the left never ceases to amaze me. You lot just have zero clue and have been wrong from the beginning time and time again. But keep acting like you guys know what you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Only there is actual evidence of that. Piles of it. All of which has been described in public testimony before congress and in official non-classified released reports by every intelligence agency in the country and the Director of National Intelligence.

It is a fact that Russia meddled in our election. To argue otherwise is retarded.

The only thing being investigated at this point is to what extent the Trump campaign participated in/facilitated that meddling, if at all.
    Yes and when you read into it, its all bullshit. However Russia, like China, Israel, Saudia Arabia and others do try to influence American elections the same as America tries to influence other nations elections but it has zero to do with Trump.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-06-27 at 01:43 PM.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    lol the delusion of the left never ceases to amaze me. You lot just have zero clue and have been wrong from the beginning time and time again. But keep acting like you guys know what you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes and when you read into it, its all bullshit. However Russia, like China, Israel, Saudia Arabia and others do try to influence American elections the same as America tries to influence other nations elections but it has zero to do with Trump.
    Ironic
    /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post

There is a difference between influenced and controlled, my advice is look them up in the dictionary to understand the difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a difference between influenced and controlled, my advice is look them up in the dictionary to understand the difference.
    Can you link me some examples of people saying Russia "controlled" our election?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I hope you get payed to write this.
    It would be a tad silly if you actually belived in this crap.
    I mean people believe that black people are targeted by cops for killings and people also think more black people are killed by cops than white people in the United States yet the opposite is factually true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I mean people believe that black people are targeted by cops for killings and people also think more black people are killed by cops than white people in the United States yet the opposite is factually true.
    then u adjust for percentage of population. And then somehow different arguments come up with crime statistics and race adjusted by population as if they were being obtuse all along.