Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That seems very silly. By that logic, you read forum TOS, because it's hilarious.
    I don't get what the forum TOS has to do with 'tolerant' people being hateful to other people in real life.
    Can you explain it to me please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    If it makes you feel better to reduce me to some child i suppose thats all you got. meanwhile ill just reduce you to the common trend of a human who likes to mock or harm folks who hold different opinions then you feel comfortable with.
    Interesting reply, when he was replying to this:

I'm sure they would have blocked this person even if they supported gay marriage, its gotten to that point already. The natrual inclination of humans to vilify those they don't agree with is strong in the pride crowd. Just look at whos banned from marching across the country. Wrong types of homosexuals have been excluded many times, its sad that tolerance just doesn't work.
    You are complaining that he reduced you to a child, while you are reducing a group of people to bitching for no reason. His is based on what you are saying, yours is based on your bias of what you expect to be said.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

That seems very silly. By that logic, you read forum TOS, because it's hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Just point him at the forum TOS, if he finds intolerance of intolerance funny. There is much humor to be had. The forum is intolerant of religion, flaming, trolling and all sorts of other stuff. It's a regular def comedy jam, for those who find intolerance of intolerance funny.
    The TOS isn't hating back on people now is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    I don't get what the forum TOS has to do with 'tolerant' people being hateful to other people in real life.
    Can you explain it to me please?
    Try this, call me an asshole degenerate or maybe go on a rant about how in your religion gays are sinners. While you are banned, read the forum rules... just make sure to wear a girdle, as you'll find it side splitting hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

The TOS isn't hating back on people now is it?
    It's not? You mean to tell me, that if I go on talking about how you are an asshole, according to my religion, I won't get infracted? Are you sure?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Interesting reply, when he was replying to this:

You are complaining that he reduced you to a child, while you are reducing a group of people to bitching for no reason. His is based on what you are saying, yours is based on your bias of what you expect to be said.
    I think you missed the very first post i had in this thread which stats the reason i think folks are upset. Those who vote the wrong way are not allowed to be prideful of their sexuality. I still stand by that statement. If you dont agree with it, thats cool, but ridiculing me in any fashion, even one as minor as calling me a kid lol, is just not going work if you are trying to sway my thoughts. The recent news of gays for trump and that group of gays who wanted to march with the Israeli flag who were denied the right to join show that there is indeed issue tome, one which backs my position.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you missed the very first post i had in this thread which stats the reason i think folks are upset. Those who vote the wrong way are not allowed to be prideful of their sexuality. I still stand by that statement. If you dont agree with it, thats cool, but ridiculing me in any fashion, even one as minor as calling me a kid lol, is just not going work if you are trying to sway my thoughts. The recent news of gays for trump and that group of gays who wanted to march with the Israeli flag who were denied the right to join show that there is indeed issue tome, one which backs my position.
    Not everything is a debate. Sometimes we just like to insult you jabronis

Because its very clear no matter what anyone says ever, you ain't going to change your mind. And I know this because in your own logic even if Nikki wasn't anti-lgbt "you just know" they would boo anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Not everything is a debate. Sometimes we just like to insult you jabronis

Because its very clear no matter what anyone says ever, you ain't going to change your mind. And I know this because in your own logic even if Nikki wasn't anti-lgbt "you just know" they would boo anyways.
    Then rejoice in knowing you share common characteristics of those you hate.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Then rejoice in knowing you share common characteristics of those you hate.
    You can keep saying it till you're blue in the face and it doesn't make it any more true. False equivalencies is all you have and that.... is... SAD!

So I am pretty sure y'all are feeding Saucexorzski.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, which is the same as me saying that your complaints of my persecution of your pride, means I act like a child. Seeing as how we share sexuality, I don't understand where you are coming from at all. I can get married... No one wants to deny me service, because I hold hands with the person I fuck. So... if not calling me childish, what are you basing your assertion of my ignorance to the plight of my sexuality?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by omglazor View Post
    So I am pretty sure y'all are feeding Saucexorzski.
    Yeah, that's what we all thought... then kek became president...

Try this, call me an asshole degenerate or maybe go on a rant about how in your religion gays are sinners. While you are banned, read the forum rules... just make sure to wear a girdle, as you'll find it side splitting hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not? You mean to tell me, that if I go on talking about how you are an asshole, according to my religion, I won't get infracted? Are you sure?
    How can the TOS 'hate' on anything? It is simply a set of rules that one is asked to abide by.

7+ Year Old Account
    But we know they are more than likely correct. Often times, the ones that are the most intolerant are the ones that claim to be the most tolerant.
    Do you know the future? What are the lottery numbers for tomorrow?

Let's see what another poster has to say about hypothetical situations like this:

We can speculate all we want my friend. We simply don't know what they would have done in any of these given situations.
    That name seems very familiar, can't put my finger on it.

Although, stay neutral! When it's the left, it's obvious what they would do, when it's the right, we don't know!

Keep being dishonest!

10+ Year Old Account
    How can the TOS 'hate' on anything? It is simply a set of rules that one is asked to abide by.
    Sure, if the TOS banning speech isn't about hate, then how is booing about hate?

The TOS is explicitly a list of things that wouldn't be tolerated on this forum. If you want to attach hate to it, than that's up to your bias to apply. But, regardless... since you find intolerance of intolerance funny, I swear you will find the intolerance of intolerance in the TOS, hilarious.

Yeah, which is the same as me saying that your complaints of my persecution of your pride, means I act like a child. Seeing as how we share sexuality, I don't understand where you are coming from at all. I can get married... No one wants to deny me service, because I hold hands with the person I fuck. So... if not calling me childish, what are you basing your assertion of my ignorance to the plight of my sexuality?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that's what we all thought... then kek became president...
    Im well aware of how assholes have treated folks in the gay community. Its just amusing to see it returned when their message is about how folks should tolerate them. Personally i think the assholes on both sides should continue what they are doing, keep creating a divide, its the best solution in the long run towards creating a unified populace.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    You can keep saying it till you're blue in the face and it doesn't make it any more true. False equivalencies is all you have and that.... is... SAD!
    Some folks are more equal then others is all i read from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Do you know the future? What are the lottery numbers for tomorrow?

Let's see what another poster has to say about hypothetical situations like this:

That name seems very familiar, can't put my finger on it.

Although, stay neutral! When it's the left, it's obvious what they would do, when it's the right, we don't know!

Keep being dishonest!
    No future speculation is required. We are discussing something that has already happened my friend. A group of people asking for 'tolerance and understanding' weren't so quick to be to tolerant and understanding. In fact, they were downright hateful. It has nothing to do with a political stance.
    Have a wonderful day.

What did she expect? To be welcome with open arms by the people she's bigoted against?

7+ Year Old Account
    No future speculation is required. We are discussing something that has already happened my friend. A group of people asking for 'tolerance and understanding' weren't so quick to be to tolerant and understanding. In fact, they were downright hateful. It has nothing to do with a political stance.
    Have a wonderful day.
    So you're completely dishonest and a liar. Have a terrible day! Because the post you were talking about involved a future event!

Stay a liar!

Have a wonderful day.
    There is no tolerance for bigotry.

A group of people asking for 'tolerance and understanding' weren't so quick to be to tolerant and understanding.
    Again, this faux outrage at people being "intolerant" of others who view them as lesser human beings, undeserving of equality is stupid and dishonest.

Have a wonderful day.
    Weren't quick to be tolerant and understand of what? Her intolerance of their existence?

Yea, that's not a valid criticism for you to assert.