Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    If you question yourself if being groped was so bad, I think you may be dirtier than you pretend to be. But I'll leave you in your constant female state of self-doubt and worry and continue living in a country where this type of princess behaviour isn't yet tolerated. We're still trying to solve the actual rape problems before inventing new ones. Nobody gives a shit about a drunk chick doing a stupid decision when you're still trying to figure out how to help those women that actually, literally get raped.

Come back when you actually know what second guessing or doubt and questioning yourself about something you experienced means.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-06-30 at 09:30 AM.

Deleted

So... if we don't know what happened... you're assuming the dude raped her. That's it, when in doubt, assume guilty? Haha cute.
    No, you need a fair trial. That is how you determine guilt or innocence

You seem to want the guy to be let off on the basis of a rape law which the Taleban would be proud of, or perhaps to just be let off on the basis of his status and wealth as he managed to get his DUI penalites quashed.

A fair trial can determine his guilt or otherwise. Your incessant blathering about taking advantage of drunk women is irrelevant to the issue. I get the feeling you have some incident in your past you are trying to rationalize in your own mind here rather than any actual interest in the case discussed in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post

Come back when you actually know what second guessing or doubt and questioning yourself about something you experienced means.
    I don't. That was my point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    No, you need a fair trial. That is how you determine guilt or innocence

You seem to want the guy to be let off on the basis of a rape law which the Taleban would be proud of, or perhaps to just be let off on the basis of his status and wealth as he managed to get his DUI penalites quashed.

A fair trial can determine his guilt or otherwise. Your incessant blathering about taking advantage of drunk women is irrelevant to the issue. I get the feeling you have some incident in your past you are trying to rationalize in your own mind here rather than any actual interest in the case discussed in the thread.
    Did you watch this thread? There's nothing about fair assessment in this thread. As far as they're concerned, he's a rapist.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Then research it. Don't go around speaking bullshit.

You can start here: https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=self-doubt+rape
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-06-30 at 09:48 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You would impress me if you could actually argue the OP, instead of rambling in whatever language you think you speak or understand. Defamation doesn't fall under free speech.

false accusations are a legal burden for a criminal proceeding, which isn't proven by there not being enough evidence to charge or rather generally convict anyone of rape.
    That is what i said, it doesn't fall under free speech, gee it seems you do not even understand your own language.

I never said that not having enough proof for a rape conviction is defamation, the matrass girl however was caught in multiple text messages to be very willing to have sex with the defendant.

But gratz! This was the first time you actually made a coherent sentence! Just too bad that was still full with nonsense.

Then research it. Don't go around speaking bullshit.
    By now you've totally lost track, haven't you?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

How is the "well dont get black out drunk" thread still going?

We lost a idiot its tragic but Darwinism is a harsh teacher.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Did you watch this thread? There's nothing about fair assessment in this thread. As far as they're concerned, he's a rapist.
    Can you blame them? The guy bought his way out of one legal punishment. Of course people are going to assume he's done the same thing here. That's what happens when you have a legal system where rich guys can buy their own justice.

- - - Updated - - -

By now you've totally lost track, haven't you?
    Nope. You claim me to be dirty because I said I questioned if it was really so bad to be groped in a public transport. I was thinking It was so crowded, it's possible he could have not realized for some time afterwards. No, you don't put your hands on someones breast and keep it there unless it's intentional. Yet I'm dirty because you project your fantasies on me, that I somehow enjoyed it. That's fucked up.

(Self)doubt is common in people, whether you recognize it or not. Especially so in rape cases where people think they're at fault, that they did something wrong, thinking that maybe they didn't resist enough. People can have a hard time accepting that something bad happened to them too, it's something that happens to others, it's the things you hear about in the news, it's not things that happen to you.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-06-30 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Can you blame them? The guy bought his way out of one legal punishment. Of course people are going to assume he's done the same thing here. That's what happens when you have a legal system where rich guys can buy their own justice.
    I'm not blaming them. I'm just observing.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. You claim me to be dirty because I questioned if it was really so bad to be groped in a public transport. I was thinking It was so crowded, it's possible he could have not realized for some time afterwards. No, you don't put your hands on someones breast and keep it there unless it's intentional. Yet I'm dirty because you project your fantasies on me, that I somehow enjoyed it. That's fucked up.

(Self)doubt is common in people, whether you recognize it or not. Especially so in rape cases where people think they're at fault, that they did something wrong, thinking that maybe they didn't resist enough.
    Haha, that's cute. No, girl, you never put your hand on a females breasts, no matter how crowded. Ever. You had to think that through? Wow, just wow. Yeah, I think you're as dirty as they come. Not because of some fantasy, because quite honestly, that's pretty lame as far as fantasies go. And I'm not particularily fond of insecure women self doubting themselves all the time. :P

I find it interesting that you seem to think it's all about you, however. It's not. You are not the centre of the world. I was talking intellectually about the situation and actually doubting your credibility.

Haha, that's cute. No, girl, you never put your hand on a females breasts, no matter how crowded. Ever. You had to think that through? Wow, just wow. Yeah, I think you're as dirty as they come. Not because of some fantasy, because quite honestly, that's pretty lame as far as fantasies go. And I'm not particularily fond of insecure women self doubting themselves all the time. :P
    Stop projecting your sick fantasies on other people.

Stop projecting your sick fantasies on other people.
    Stop thinking it must be a sick fantasy just because you're a girl. Deal with the argument instead of trying to go all emotional on me. :P

Stop thinking it must be a sick fantasy just because you're a girl. Deal with the argument instead of trying to go all emotional on me. :P
    Saying I'm dirty is not an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Let me clear up the meaning of the word "rape" because it has somehow bean mangled over the years.

Rape: Grabbing someone, beating or forcing them into submission, or heavily drugging them. Then forcefully having your way with them.

Not Rape: Girl willingly goes home with a guy, not drunk or willfully drunk ( willfully drunk means she chooses to drink and thus accepts the consequences ) has sex with him, then changes her mind. To get out of looking like a slut or having to deal with a guy she later decides she doesn't like, claims "rape".

I am going to guess scenario two happened, and she had such a temper tantrum that people wouldn't believe her story she decided to kill herself. Oh well.
    Yep, exactly what i was thinking... maybe after sex he pulled out a Quagmire (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oUTwS4JH_g). Happens all the time. And the girl can feel "dirty" and violated, it's a natural response if your IQ is below average.

Saying I'm dirty is not an argument.
    I was commenting on your credibility and the persona you pretend to be. It's what we call "ad hominem" here. It's not pretty, I'll grant you that. But it's amusing as fuck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerrf View Post
    Really? Did you even read the ridiculous click bait? Going to say you didn't and rather jumped at OP's misleading title and feigned outrage.

The word "allegedly" at the beginning of the article sums it up. And now she has topped herself it will sadly always be simply that, and allegation with nothing proven. Family are likely hoping for a settlement.
    no reason to think he didnt do it, guys always try to make some excuse after they do something bad to not have consequences

15+ Year Old Account
    They are not relieved from acting responsibly. But if a drunk chick wants to get nailed, I don't blame the sober guy for nailing her. She wanted to get nailed. What's the big deal? So she regrets it, she can cry a little about it like the gazillion other girls that make bad decisions on a daily basis and then she can move on. No pregnancy, no disease, no injury... then there is no foul. Heck, I've regretted some nights with girls that I had. Doesn't mean I can later decide I'll switch the label from "bad night" to "must have been rape" later.
    I don't know, immediatly going to the hospitale after being picked up by a friend doesn't sound like mere regret. Again, i'm not talking about people who regret their decisions. In the end if there are no injuries or signs of harm it's obviously just one word against the other and you can't do much about that.

Btw, ask the chick that got dragged from a dark park lane and forcibly raped, bruised, injured and had no chance of avoiding her fate despite physically defending herself (and quite probably gettning more injuries) if she thinks being drunk, getting fucked and then later chaning your mind is actually rape. What do you think?
    What a bunch of nonsense. All you're doing is assuming she changed her mind and argue from that perspective without having any evidence that she did change her mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    How is the "well dont get black out drunk" thread still going?

We lost a idiot its tragic but Darwinism is a harsh teacher.
    If being an idiot was a license for other people to abuse you to the point of committing suicide, then at least half of the people posting in this thread wouldn't be with us anymore.

Yes, getting blackout drunk is stupid thing to do. But that doesn't entitle other people to take sexual advantage of you. The solution to the problem is to change the law so that any "consent" given by people who are intoxicated doesn't count as valid consent. The status quo simply makes it far too easy for a sexual predator to execute a rape and get away with it.

And before I get flamed by a bunch of narcissistic and edgy teens who fear that such a law would have a devastating effect on millions of "innocent" men, grow up. Having sex with a drunken stranger should be something that is a risky endeavour. It's not your right to have sex with anyone you want, and if they're being difficult about it, you can just ply them with alcohol until the accede.

The rape culture in the first world (which is very different from the rape culture in some third world countries) exists because a lot of (mostly) men believe that sex is something they are entitled to, and don't give a shit about whether the other party actually wants the same thing. If people just started acting with a bit of consideration for the people they want to have sex with, then this kind of rape would not be a problem. Of course there will be some people who will never do this of their own volition, and it's up to society to ensure that they aren't allowed to get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    If being an idiot was a license for other people to abuse you to the point of committing suicide, then at least half of the people posting in this thread wouldn't be with us anymore.

Yes, getting blackout drunk is stupid thing to do. But that doesn't entitle other people to take sexual advantage of you. The solution to the problem is to change the law so that any "consent" given by people who are intoxicated doesn't count as valid consent. The status quo simply makes it far too easy for a sexual predator to execute a rape and get away with it.

And before I get flamed by a bunch of narcissistic and edgy teens who fear that such a law would have a devastating effect on millions of "innocent" men, grow up. Having sex with a drunken stranger should be something that is a risky endeavour. It's not your right to have sex with anyone you want, and if they're being difficult about it, you can just ply them with alcohol until the accede.

The rape culture in the first world (which is very different from the rape culture in some third world countries) exists because a lot of (mostly) men believe that sex is something they are entitled to, and don't give a shit about whether the other party actually wants the same thing. If people just started acting with a bit of consideration for the people they want to have sex with, then this kind of rape would not be a problem. Of course there will be some people who will never do this of their own volition, and it's up to society to ensure that they aren't allowed to get away with it.
    How is it when two people go drinking one person is responsible for both?

Not having a penis doesn't wave your responsibilities away... She made a mistake looked for someone to blame then checked out when it was clear she fucked up.

To me it looks like a self solving problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I don't know, immediatly going to the hospitale after being picked up by a friend doesn't sound like mere regret. Again, i'm not talking about people who regret their decisions. In the end if there are no injuries or signs of harm it's obviously just one word against the other and you can't do much about that.

What a bunch of nonsense. All you're doing is assuming she changed her mind and argue from that perspective without having any evidence that she did change her mind.
    Going to the hospital to build a case with evidence isn't the same as going to a hospital because you have injuries. You're right, I'm just assuming that it's simple regret. However, the article and the case don't offer much, so I might as well start assuming blank spots and go from there. We can discuss any other possible solution if you like, but this one's just as valid as the one that he somehow duped her and she felt powerless to change anything. Or that she actually just intended to milk him for all he's worth right from the get go. Or that she's suffering from extreme form of schizophrenia. Or simply is put off by him setting her on the street after the deed. Or, or, or...