Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but there seems to be a nerf to the drop rates of Legendaries.

Usually when I open a massive amount of Emissary Caches and Legionfall Recompenses.

I usually get 1 at the least in 100x Legionfall Recompenses and 1-2 in Emissary Caches.

Now it seems like I am getting 1 every 200x Legionfall Recompenses and not a single 1 in 150 Emissary Caches.

Anyone having the same issue?
    My guild has seen 30+ 970 legendaries since the Tomb unlocked. Guild news is literally a sea of orange and purple text.

RNG gonna RNG.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I got back to wow 9 days ago and already got 3 legendaries, its all RNG

Seems plausible and something the devs could do by accident.
    Where are you getting this information about "BLP being reset"?

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fadedmind View Post
    -snip-
    Sorry to post off topic, just wanted to say your sig is awesome.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

15+ Year Old Account
    2 legendaries since 7.2.5, 1 on patch day, other last saturday.

By this samplesize i say legendary droprate has been buffed.

/s
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

I haven't got one since the tuesday before 7.2.5. I'll prob get one this week is my guess. I seem to get one every 3 weeks or so.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    I got back to wow 9 days ago and already got 3 legendaries, its all RNG
    I think BLP is all nonsense. I play my mage way more than my Druid but my mage has 2 legendaries and my druid has 4. I only do my emissary and when applicable the 500 Legion Supplies quest. I do all that on my mage and all LFR wings currently open plus world bosses plus PvP plus dungeons ect ect and fook all. It is all random.

The one thing I see as possible they lowered the amount of BLP you receive from killing old tier bosses with the AP change they did recently.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but there seems to be a nerf to the drop rates of Legendaries.

Usually when I open a massive amount of Emissary Caches and Legionfall Recompenses.

I usually get 1 at the least in 100x Legionfall Recompenses and 1-2 in Emissary Caches.

Now it seems like I am getting 1 every 200x Legionfall Recompenses and not a single 1 in 150 Emissary Caches.

Anyone having the same issue?
    rng is rng - my mage got 2 legendaries from 10 broken shore chests due to doin 2x500 order resources last time comand center was up .

Person in my guild recently got 2 legendaries one after the other and they were bis for WW. And the guild was wtf lucky.

My completely anecdotal view is that it's increased since 7.2.5. Used to get a legendary once every 3-4 weeks. Now getting one every 2 weeks.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got a new legendary on patch day, considering how unlucky i am they probably didnt reset bad luck protection with patch
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

I am under the suspicion they nerfed the % of bad luck protection you get per boss in old raids. That's how it feels to me, anyway. I've noticed a LOT less people getting legendaries in old raid LFRs and such and my legendary drops have gone down by about half what they used to be.

got 2 legendaries in 2 weeks on my main (13 legendaries total), 5th still not dropped on alt=\ Alt clear mythic NH, heroic NH, normal NH, lfr NH and bunch of M+ alongside of caches.

Seems like both WoW and D3 forums needs a weekly post for this when someone experiences bad rng ))

My warrior that does all things possible (emmisaries, daily broken shore, random hc, all old raids (including NH N/HC/4 bosses Mythic, assaults and at least 10 mythic+ a week and even LFR if he's in the mood) hasn't seen his 5th legendary for like a month and a half.
    If I were to only refer to my warrior, my BLP was both reset and drop rate was lowered.

On the other hand, my main Balance druid on which I run half the things I do on the warrior got one of the new legendaries the second day of patch 7.2.5. This week i feel like another one will drop to finish off my all Balance spec legendaries.

It's all RNG. Without a big samplesize and definite Bad Luck Protection and Kill points calculation you can't say that they reseteted the BLP.
    @Servasus: Again, RNG. Last week, 2nd wing of Nighthold LFR, 4 ppl got legendaries. What do you base your assumption on? Maybe you had in your group many ppl that have a lot of legos or just ppl that had just gotten a lego.
    Perhaps my LFR run had a lot of people without any legos.

Either way, check your guild roster today, it should rain in legendaries since the weekly chest is the biggest contributor to BLP as far as I know.

...Reset to Zero without warning...

...There is not a single reason for this to have been done...
    What do you mean there was no warning? There is a blue out there that warns against exactly that.

I can think of a reason. I don't want to wait the time it would take for me to get my seventh legendary. I want it now. Oh look. It has been reset and I have gotten two in 2 weeks. I am now a happier customer even though the legendarys I got were terrible. It means I am closer to the best legendary and it will take less time to get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Got 2 legendaries in one week on my main AFTER 7.2.5. Anecdotal evidence is no evidence at all. Feelycrafting is meaningless.

Looking through all the posts in this thread, some people feel they've seen a decrease, others feel there is an increase, and others see it as roughly the same. It looks like RNG has struck again!

10+ Year Old Account
    "I played the lottery for 3 weeks straight and didn't win ANYTHING! Clearly the system is RIGGED!!"