Hello Everyone,

Recently, a mixture of child-hood friends I grew up on the same street with and homies I grew up in Azeroth with have came back to WoW. Most of us raided Mythic EN when Legion first dropped, (not to mention, most other content in past Xpacs) however, we all have had other obligations and were forced to quit until they were taken care of. We're back for good now and we are interested in recruiting people interested in progressing all the way from Mythic EN to Mythic Tomb of Sargeras; of course, including everything in between. Most all of us are around 880 ilvl and a couple of us are 905+. I don't know your definition of hard core, but we plan on raiding two times a week to start, and will probably increase it up to three if every one is willing. We play everyday, and right now have seven dedicated Raiders. We are interested in getting at least three to fill a Normal/Heroic team in order to start Night Hold but are accepting anyone that wants to start progressing in order to fulfill the Mythic requirement of twenty. If you have any questions, leave them here, my in game character is Cheezul if you want to /whisper me or shoot me in-game mail instead.