Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    People are stupid, you could be 900 and not get in a +7 group. I think one of the reasons it's hard to get in a +15 group is because it's "the" key everyone wants and they probably have 50 people applying so they can pick and choose all they want.
    Last edited by shyguybman; 2017-07-04 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Elitism in pugs is only halfway explained by "ppl have big ego and want to be carried", the other half comes from streaks of horrible, awful experiences with the "community" where everyone is 900+ (unless a fresh alt) but like 80% of the people who queue don't know their class or the dungeon.
    So much this. I've done some 'average' (5-9) keys on my alts this week and the groups have been horrendous despite people seemingly having decent ilvl. Just as an example, one ~910 DH asked me what affixes we choose (???) and then proceeded to never ever hit an explosive orb (no idea how). Just one of many horrible encounters.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The only ppl who have anywhere close to 920 equipped at this point, let alone 925, are Mythic raiders, who are most likely doing M+ with their guildies. And obviously you have to avoid the Scythe in high M+, but that was not the original intent of the spell with proper tuning. There have never been any abilities even close to being as punishing as that in any Mythic raid, ever. You have literally half a sec to move from the spell, with a ground animation that pretty much blends into the floor.

Most Mythic raid mechanics have extremely clear telegraphing, and you usually have 2-3 seconds to react, not 0,5.
    920 equip 925 unequip (keeping tier over ilvl)

Cleared normal twice and 3 bosses hc first week 4 bosses this week.. Your dead wrong about needing to mythic raid to be near 920

As to the question.. 920 minimum.. probably less equipped then that.. i checked a few of these 915 players (who tell me they are so good... take me blabla)...

Usually find equipped 907-910 ish with no 15s done on timer... no thank you

But yeah if not near 920 - 930 not gonna even bother inviting anymore

Doesn't really matter since people want M+ score now.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Poundmax View Post
    Greetings.

Currently I'm a 913 arcane mage with a level 57 (or 6 points in concordance, depending on your preference) weapon. I would consider myself a skilled player though currently not a raider and enjoyed casually doing M+ through group finder. However, after easily clearing a +10 NL last week without ever dying, I feel like I might be ready to try to make a +15 push for the first time. As of today now both of my active legendaries (the new class ring and KJ burning wish) are now 970.

In short, if you're leading a run and looking through group finder, realistically what ilvl do you want to have as a minimum for your dps? I don't have much experience leading these types of runs and if I'm not ready yet, that's totally cool. I'm just wondering if there's a benchmark for +15 out there.

Thanks
    The easiest way to get into a +15 is to have a +15 key of your own, preferably one in a good dungeon with a decent affix combo. Take the key you got from your chest, start forming groups and push that key as high as you can. Relying on anyone else for a group is OK ( I pug 90% of my M+) but there's no guarantee anyone will take you, especially as a DPS. I can post a +2-4 key to carry a friend and I get several 905+ DPS trying to join.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    The easiest way to get into a +15 is to have a +15 key of your own, preferably one in a good dungeon with a decent affix combo. Take the key you got from your chest, start forming groups and push that key as high as you can. Relying on anyone else for a group is OK ( I pug 90% of my M+) but there's no guarantee anyone will take you, especially as a DPS. I can post a +2-4 key to carry a friend and I get several 905+ DPS trying to join.
    I got a +15 key to Cathedral today .

Take a guess how many people what to do it.

I've been wondering this as well. I'm 901 on my blood DK after coming back to the game about three weeks ago. I've done up to +12 this week but I feel like I can go higher problem is the key I got is CoEN and I don't know it well at all.

900-910 equipped group can clear a 15. Depending on the dungeon/affix combos it may be a bit messy but still doable in under an hour for competent players.
    910-20 equipped group should be able to clear a 15 pretty well. Making the timer quite often.
    920+ equipped group should be clearing a 15 with almost no wipes within timer.

The issue is ilvl does not equal competency. Pugging this past week I've seen numerous people that are 905-910 equipped that are absolutely horrible at this game. 910 dps doing 450K overall :-/

I will only run high mythic+ (12+) with guildies/friends now and worst case scenario if i'm pugging a dps they have to be 920+ in group finder.

Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    I got a +15 key to Cathedral today .

Take a guess how many people what to do it.
    "preferably one in a good dungeon"

And then there's CoeN. You could always walk over, start it by yourself, and zone out to get a new key, though.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    if you make a grp with your 15key there will be 20 ppl in queue and you can easily pick 925+'s

10+ Year Old Account
    "preferably one in a good dungeon"

And then there's CoeN. You could always walk over, start it by yourself, and zone out to get a new key, though.
    Doesn't failing get you a key that's the same dungeon though?
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    Doesn't failing get you a key that's the same dungeon though?
    Shit, I can never remember how it works. I think you're right... failing = same minus one level, complete but not in time is different key same level?

OK, new plan. Wait til next week and hope for a better key.

Deleted
    Shit, I can never remember how it works. I think you're right... failing = same minus one level, complete but not in time is different key same level?

OK, new plan. Wait til next week and hope for a better key.
    I actually finally experienced it previous reset - if fail it but finish it you get 1 level lower and different dungeon and if you fail and don't finish - you get 1 level lower and same dungeon. But yeah... overall you are fucked if you get CoEN or Lower/Upper Kara (depending on affixes ofc)

On topic - for anything above 12 I personally search for anything above 920. This guarantee me that they around 915 equipped, but I also still waste my time to inspect them. And to be fair I almost always decline people who wear utility legendaries... Yea I know I'm asshole but i want shit done. CBA failing the key and run it 3 more times instead of 1 more. As the "wise" goblins always say "TIME IS MONEY FRIEND!"
    Last edited by mmoc0c907153ea; 2017-07-06 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    I actually finally experienced it previous reset - if fail it but finish it you get 1 level lower and different dungeon and if you fail and don't finish - you get 1 level lower and same dungeon. But yeah... overall you are fucked if you get CoEN or Lower/Upper Kara (depending on affixes ofc)
    Got it, thanks. Your sig is pretty funny in the context of your post, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    after we did the 13 and got the 15 CoEN key, a group of 925-930 players basically all said "fuck it, i'm not wasting time in CoEN on Tyrannical bosses" and disbanded

Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    after we did the 13 and got the 15 CoEN key, a group of 925-930 players basically all said "fuck it, i'm not wasting time in CoEN on Tyrannical bosses" and disbanded
    To be fair the last two bosses are nightmares with grievous. They place was nerfed last night so hopefully it will be Such a large nerf that it becomes the easiest dungeon.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Mrwigglez View Post
    I'll break it down for you

+10 = ilvl910 52traits in artifact weapon.
    +11 = ilvl911 53traits in artifact weapon.
    +12 = ilvl912 55traits in artifact weapon.
    +13 = ilvl913 55traits in artifact weapon.
    +14 = ilvl914 56traits in artifact weapon.
    +15 = ilvl915 57traits in artifact weapon.

There you go, I hope this helps

- - - Updated - - -

I'll break it down for you

+10 = ilvl910 52traits in artifact weapon.
    +11 = ilvl911 53traits in artifact weapon.
    +12 = ilvl912 55traits in artifact weapon.
    +13 = ilvl913 55traits in artifact weapon.
    +14 = ilvl914 56traits in artifact weapon.
    +15 = ilvl915 57traits in artifact weapon.

There you go, I hope this helps
    No way. Breakdown is much larger than that. I've done a +11 as the top dps in group in good time on my 902 alt, but I really don't dare go further since I see how rough things can get in +15 even on my 918 main.

I'd say a good standard would be 910 with GOOD gear (meaning 4pc, well itemized, good trinks, top tier leggos), but 915 min for pugs as it's hard to tell their level.
    Last edited by Nize; 2017-07-06 at 01:28 PM.

You just want someone who has completed a good variety of dungeon/affixes on time. With pugs i see people do things all different. So some bosses/mobs are harder some weeks and others times not

910 for healers/tanks
    920+ for dps (because getting dpsers is easy so you can offord to be picky )

Not saying thats what they NEED to have. Its just a preference.