Hello, I'm just getting back to Arms and I was hoping someone can provide some feedback on some questions I have regarding cooldowns management on AOE fights like Mistress.

(Note the following questions reflect NOT having t20 2pc or 4pc).

• Until I get 4pc, wouldn't ravager be the best choice for AOE fights?
    My thinking here is Ravager, BC and WB are all on a 1 minute cooldown, making it easier to align them together. Conversely, if going with OS, I can only align BC/WB with BS once every 3 minutes.
  • I should never be using WB outside of a BC and/or BS window, is that correct?
    Or in other words, is keeping up the CS debuff on boss worth losing out on burst damage for adds/aoe packs?
  • How is Ravager not going to be the default talent even with 4pc? (The first question I wrote, made me think of this)
    My thinking here is AM reduces the cooldown of both BS and BC. Essentially making it impossible for the two abilities to ever align well. In other words, we'll always be waiting 30 seconds for BS to come off cooldown to combine it with BC. But if Ravager is talented, again, the 3 abilities BC/WB and Ravager are all on a one minute cooldown and can all be aligned perfectly with each other.

Again, these are just questions for AOE fights, and basing them off of a few guides stating that BS is going to be the default choice when 4pc comes out regarding of ST or AOE. Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks