Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Someone on reddit found the Vindicaar upgrades as you progress through the zones seems like.

http://imgur.com/a/op4jl

*Cough* Boats confirmed *Cough not really*
    1 word.

Badass.

7+ Year Old Account
    snip
    who would've thought that a ship that looks beautiful from the inside, would look so ugly from the outside.

all hail the holy space potato!

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I just noticed the last screenshot kinda looks like that zone is in a dome? Maybe it's visual bug, that zone is kinda buggy in previews.

Deleted
    Someone on reddit found the Vindicaar upgrades as you progress through the zones seems like.

http://imgur.com/a/op4jl

*Cough* Boats confirmed *Cough not really*
    i mean, it looks majestic as fuck that way. but come on....

....Deathknights, Warlocks and Demonhunter feel REALLY out of place to play when your main base for the time is basically a alternative paladin/priest order hall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    There is a very intricate skybox in Argus both to show the spinning globe of Azeroth and to create the illusion that the rest of the planet is around us.

- - - Updated - - -

Really considering that Lothraxion, Arator and Liadrin follow us and our main contact is Turalyon, Paladin seems to be THE class for this patch.
    yeah, i kinda expected that other champions also follow, but not a hint of them, i guess some might show up past the first zone if we are lucky.

Honestly the reasonable thing to do would be to have one section of the Vindicaar downstairs be class themed liked they did with Legionfall.
    there's a little space for some of your order hall people downstairs.

but that's it. just a little corner with like four people.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    there's a little space for some of your order hall people downstairs.

but that's it. just a little corner with like four people.
    Well, it is a Draenei ship first and foremost, so it being largely Light themed isn't really surprising.

- - - Updated - - -

At the same time I think we might not even get the entire South Seas. We might just get the South Eastern part; between Pandaria, the Maelstrom, Broken Isles and the Eastern Kingdoms.

Include in it Kul'Tiras, Crestfall, Zul'dare, Plunder Isle, Zandalar. This allows Kezan and possibly Tel'abim to be released later. The real question anyway is what will happen with underwater zones. I LOVE Vashj'ir but I think the majority disliked the zone at best.
    There's always some parts that don't show up in game despite existing in lore.

For underwater, it might be best to just have us "grounded", so to speak, so the water isn't actually more than a visual effect. I really like actual underwater zones, but to many people can't cope.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taly View Post
    I dont think this will be anything, but I have a mad theory anyway.

You know how we saw yseras soul go up to the sky and then become a constellation of stars, what if the same thing happened to nzoth? As a prison? The titans or elune separated his soul from his joy, and locked it away, and now it's escaping.

Stupid theory, best I could come up with

¯\_ツ_/¯
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2017-07-11 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taly View Post
    And people realized that NOW?!

I realized that once he said it...

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    We're going to Argus to team up with the Army of Light, and people are surprised the ship has a Light theme?

Yeah, because having a DK-themed spaceship on Argus makes total sense. The Army of Light would totally design their ship around a Scourge theme, totally.

People never fail to surprise me.
    Yeah I'm so tired of this stupid argument. Its very SJWish in its own way. Where people complain when literally every possible faction isn't involved in literally every possible scenario in the game.

Of course Argus is going to revolve around the Light, the Army of the Light, Turalyon and Alleria, Velen, and the Draenei. That's been their literal only storyline hook since their introduction.

Oh no, you mean the Vindicaar isn't going to be Warlock themed, however will I, a Warlock, be able to relate to the story?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!??!?!!?!?

I donno, maybe just play it and have a good time because Blizzard is finally resolving 15+ year old storylines? Shocking notion. The context matters. If its a faction war and one faction is more represented than the other, sure. But that isn't the case here.

Me personally? I'm really fucking angry that there weren't any Hozen in the Highmountain storyline!
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-11 at 07:08 PM.

Deleted
    More Varimathras dialogue:
    Varimathras: Better that you died here, where she cannot claim you.
    Varimathras: Death... claims... us all.

Totally speaks about Sylvannas

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandarinas View Post
    More Varimathras dialogue:
    Varimathras: Better that you died here, where she cannot claim you.
    Varimathras: Death... claims... us all.

Totally speaks about Sylvannas
    no no no!
    its obviously about jaina!

everyone knows jaina has a hidden necrophiliac sex chamber, where she magically preserves and animates them to relieve some stress from time to time.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, it is a Draenei ship first and foremost, so it being largely Light themed isn't really surprising.
    i mean, i'd imagine the ship is filled with all the class leaders, since they're the strongest people in azeroth right now. or some of the strongest, anyway.

probably tense between the deathlord and highlord.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i mean, i'd imagine the ship is filled with all the class leaders, since they're the strongest people in azeroth right now. or some of the strongest, anyway.

probably tense between the deathlord and highlord.
    Unless you can't see other players, it will be.

Deleted
    Yeah about that ending conversion that's been datamined, why is all that stuff put in a conversation between npc's anyway? I mean, we kill the last boss and instead of epic cinematic we get a few npc's talking to each other.

Unless the cinematic just contains Aman'thul waving at us while our player character waves back at him while Khadgard does the same sitting right next to our character.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Unless you can't see other players, it will be.
    that's not really lore accurate though. i meant lore-wise.

You see other players, and your class has a few NPCs about from your own class hall.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    no no no!
    its obviously about jaina!

everyone knows jaina has a hidden necrophiliac sex chamber, where she magically preserves and animates them to relieve some stress from time to time.
    Problem about it is that retards think what Vari says actually hints towards future content when it doesn't.
    Dreadlords are the masters of deception, they spread their lies to make people uneasy and thus he is trying pit us against Sylvanas.

He knows he's going to die there, he's got no chance against us. So ofc he'd try to destroy Sylvanas that way. She owned his ass in Undercity after all.
    And then the first thing alliance mains do is to rejoice in a thread called "Sylvanas is a raid boss" claiming she's gonna become a boss and that we'll kill her.

Yet devs clearly stated they have no further plans to kill off other horde leaders after Vol'jin and Sylvanas is the symbol of fortitude for people who've
    gone through a hard time IRL. She's too important to the devs and the players. She's obviously not going to become a raid boss.

waiting for the retard at gamescom asking what the next expac is