Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw they're pushing a build, 10g it gets pushed to tomorrow. Probably will have the second zone as per last week's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Btw they're pushing a build, 10g it gets pushed to tomorrow. Probably will have the second zone as per last week's post.
    Oooh, can't wait to learn more about the Eredar, Sargeras, and their past.

Shit's gonna be lit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh lost 10g, PTR is live new zone is active.

Is bjoramier banned still shame if so he was good at psoting spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Is bjoramier banned still shame if so he was good at psoting spoilers.
    Yeah! He got banned for "Flaming" or something like that.

Idk.

- - - Updated - - -

Huh lost 10g, PTR is live new zone is active.
    Post all the pictures you'd like. As long as it spoils.

And, if someone complains, then it's their fault they can't read a title.

Can't really do much of anything at the moment, let alone new stuff.

Pretty sure there's an Order Hall mission before you can get to Mac'aree. The mission has the same symbol as the class campaign ones did.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Can't really do much of anything at the moment, let alone new stuff.

Pretty sure there's an Order Hall mission before you can get to Mac'aree. The mission has the same symbol as the class campaign ones did.
    Fantastic More order hall missions

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Fantastic More order hall missions
    Scratch that.

You need to do an invasion scenario to progress.

They're all crashing atm.

Scratch that.

You need to do an invasion scenario to progress.

They're all crashing atm.
    I was almost through (T-T)

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I was almost through (T-T)
    I was 5% away from spawning the final boss...

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it the same scenario for everyone at the start? If so RIP.

Is it the same scenario for everyone at the start? If so RIP.
    No you queue up for it. And there are two separate ones up atm.

- - - Updated - - -

So each invasion looks like it has its own mechanics.

The Ice Invasion has a mechanic where, when you stay away from braziers, you get a stacking 1% damage per 3 seconds debuff, representing you dying from getting cold. And it goes away when you stand next to fel braziers, which then heal you for 1% every 3 seconds.

I can't really tell what the Blood Invasion one is. I know all the mobs in it are buffed to have a chance to like explode for another 15k damage when they hit you. And Old God-esque tentacles keep spawning that will stun you, which raises an interesting question considering its a Legion world.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-11 at 11:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No you queue up for it. And there are two separate ones up atm.

- - - Updated - - -

So each invasion looks like it has its own mechanics.

The Ice Invasion has a mechanic where, when you stay away from braziers, you get a stacking 1% damage per 3 seconds debuff, representing you dying from getting cold. And it goes away when you stand next to fel braziers, which then heal you for 1% every 3 seconds.

I can't really tell what the Blood Invasion one is. I know all the mobs in it are buffed to have a chance to like explode for another 15k damage when they hit you. And Old God-esque tentacles keep spawning that will stun you, which raises an interesting question considering its a Legion world.
    When you are doing it, are you doing it with people from your class hall? (I.e. Warlocks?) I see some Illidari in mine.

When you are doing it, are you doing it with people from your class hall? (I.e. Warlocks?) I see some Illidari in mine.
    The Ice one has Illidari frozen. I couldn't see any NPCs in the Blood one.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that's not really lore accurate though. i meant lore-wise.
    Well, that would mostly be nobody. If it isn't you, there is no Deathlord.

disappointing. only demons.

also, these aren't even fully legion controlled worlds, they're active invasions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, that would mostly be nobody. If it isn't you, there is no Deathlord.
    there's a canon deathlord, it's just that they don't have a name until you give them one by leveling a dk. otherwise they're a blank character you don't meet.

all your characters are the canon leaders, so they all meet eventually. i think that's nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if I missed this last build but I found a quest which ends up sending you to the Arcatraz to stop the Legion from freeing a prisoner there.

copied this from wowhead

"7.0 Class Hall - Quest Missions (5)

Illuminating the Core [PH]High Exarch Turalyon has requested your assistance for an audacious assault against the Legion war machine.
    Inches From Madness [PH]Alleria has asked you to search the Ruins of Oranaar for any Krokul not yet consumed by the Shadow.
    Reprisal [PH]Wresting Argus from the Legion's control will be for naught if the Void prevails. Expel the Shadowguard from Mac'Aree.
    Securing Krokuun [PH]Chieftain Hatuun has requested that you recover supplies hidden in Darkfall Ridge. In return, Krokul Ridgestalkers will help your forces navigate Argus' desolate landscape.
    Victims No Longer [PH]The Krokul wish to rescue their brethren from Nath'raxas Hold before they are turned by the Fel. Should you succeed, the Legion's influence in this region will diminish."

oh boy, look here, the most engaging type of content in legion and warlords :^)

whoever thought up the mission table can just go get gangraped by spiked cat dicks. fucking garbage. only other game i know of that had a mission table like this was dragon age inquisition, and literally everyone cheated that shit to make it complete instantly.

not one fucking person will ever want to sit and wait for one of this piece of shit to complete to continue doing shit on their own.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

God fucking dammit. Fucking DCed THIS close to completing it.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    copied this from wowhead

"7.0 Class Hall - Quest Missions (5)

Illuminating the Core [PH]High Exarch Turalyon has requested your assistance for an audacious assault against the Legion war machine.
    Inches From Madness [PH]Alleria has asked you to search the Ruins of Oranaar for any Krokul not yet consumed by the Shadow.
    Reprisal [PH]Wresting Argus from the Legion's control will be for naught if the Void prevails. Expel the Shadowguard from Mac'Aree.
    Securing Krokuun [PH]Chieftain Hatuun has requested that you recover supplies hidden in Darkfall Ridge. In return, Krokul Ridgestalkers will help your forces navigate Argus' desolate landscape.
    Victims No Longer [PH]The Krokul wish to rescue their brethren from Nath'raxas Hold before they are turned by the Fel. Should you succeed, the Legion's influence in this region will diminish."

oh boy, look here, the most engaging type of content in legion and warlords :^)

whoever thought up the mission table can just go get gangraped by spiked cat dicks. fucking garbage. only other game i know of that had a mission table like this was dragon age inquisition, and literally everyone cheated that shit to make it complete instantly.

not one fucking person will ever want to sit and wait for one of this piece of shit to complete to continue doing shit on their own.
    Luckily, they're optional....