Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    I didn't say you personally though. There are some who posted in here claiming it's the worse they ever seen.
    Well then, fuck em. Let em complain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    We never said there wouldn't be editing, though?
    - - - Updated - - -
    Meh. Either way, let's just be happy towards the fact that we're getting more story here, than in all of 7.2.
    Well with mostly 7.3 still on the PTR and such, when do you think Jason will be a perfect time to send it to Live?
    Do you think it's ready at all yet, and what do you think...Argus should at least go away from Azeroth: Kinda like the end cinematic will shoe Illidan waving goodbye and taking Argus with him into the stars...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    I didn't say you personally though. There are some who posted in here claiming it's the worse they ever seen.
    Well not their best work, but it wasn't bad seeing some stuff.
    Probably it was the quality of the video and not the in-game cut-scene quality.
    For the Horde!

They're all 1080p 60 fps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Speaking of cutscenes, the arming of Light's Judgement on the Vindicaar was awesome - the brief cutscene showing its deployment wasn't mounted the last time I ran through the Krokuun and Xenedar quests on my DH. Azeroth needs more Light/Draenei crystalline weaponry batteries.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well with mostly 7.3 still on the PTR and such, when do you think Jason will be a perfect time to send it to Live?
    Do you think it's ready at all yet, and what do you think...Argus should at least go away from Azeroth: Kinda like the end cinematic will shoe Illidan waving goodbye and taking Argus with him into the stars...

- - - Updated - - -

Well not their best work, but it wasn't bad seeing some stuff.
    Live? August 28th-29th. Ya know? 77 days after 7.2, as was the case with the rest of the Legion patches? So, I except that, during gamescom, we'll see the trailer on the 23rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Speaking of cutscenes, the arming of Light's Judgement on the Vindicaar was awesome - the brief cutscene showing its deployment wasn't mounted the last time I ran through the Krokuun and Xenedar quests on my DH. Azeroth needs more Light/Draenei crystalline weaponry batteries.
    Yeah I didn't include it but I did like it a lot.

7+ Year Old Account
    welp

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Finally we have the FMV cinematics which Blizzard is known for - rendered video using advanced CG not possible in the game. Examples include the expansion intro cinematics as well as quite a few closing raid cinematics such as Gul'dan's death in the Nightwell or likely the end of the Antorus raid.
    Agree with the 3 cutscene types that you've mentioned. But Gul'dan's death falls in the second column you've mentioned. The FMV cinematics are typically only used for trailers for an expansion such as Varian/Sylvanas going to Broken Shore shown at Blizzcon last year or Grommash/Garrosh attacking Mannoroth for WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    welp
    You beat me too it Arafal. :/
    But I am looking for a nice Warlock mount, so probably this thing would work. Still deciding.
    Also I know where their budget went...trollface.jpg...
    I'm just kidding, but seriously this was a nice video.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Agree with the 3 cutscene types that you've mentioned. But Gul'dan's death falls in the second column you've mentioned. The FMV cinematics are typically only used for trailers for an expansion such as Varian/Sylvanas going to Broken Shore shown at Blizzcon last year or Grommash/Garrosh attacking Mannoroth for WoD.
    That's true - think I was confusing it with the Legion into cinematic in my mind. But the Nightwell closing cutscene is definitely one of the in-game but enhanced varieties.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Those cinematics look fake as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Live? August 28th-29th. Ya know? 77 days after 7.2, as was the case with the rest of the Legion patches? So, I except that, during gamescom, we'll see the trailer on the 23rd.
    I'm hoping either late August or mid October, depends on how the PTR Content goes.
    In no rush to play Argus, but seriously...
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    welp
    Literally laughing at the guys that thought this was a 8.0 hint

I'm hoping either late August or mid October, depends on how the PTR Content goes.
    In no rush to play Argus, but seriously...
    Honestly, I'm on the other side of the coin. I'm very much looking forward to some new outdoor world content. I was a tad let down with 7.2. Raid can wait. (and will until mid-Nov)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Those cinematics look fake as fuck.
    again, its not a cinematic.

its a cutscene.

learn the difference.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Literally laughing at the guys that thought this was a 8.0 hint
    Look at the Dislikes/comments though. It's utterly hilarious that these people are complaining over a mount they don't even need to buy.

Look at the Dislikes/comments though. It's utterly hilarious that these people are complaining over a mount they don't even need to buy.
    presumably people still remember how store mounts vs in game mounts worked during WoD, and want to make sure Blizzard does not repeat their previous mistakes

I like how azeroth is in the background
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

Well, that is horrific.