Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Eh? The whole point of him having fel powers is because he indulged himself in Fel.
    Just like a warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Huh, he's only about as big as a pit lord? I always thought he was as big as a planet
    Sargeras is as big as a planet, and Titans can't resize. However, they can create avatars. Sargeras is able to create smaller avatars of his will that contain a sliver of his soul, and uses these as hosts when he feels the need to.

As Chronicle describes, this is also what Aegwynn faced in battle, and what was buried in the Tomb of Sargeras. We face that Avatar in the raid. The soul fragment within moved into Aegwynn and later Medivh.

10+ Year Old Account
    (Relevant demon hunter lore) Sargeras showed up to the Aldrachi Leader so the leader could bow to him which obviously means he used an Avatar containing his soul, like the picture above. When the leader denied his offer and attacked Sargeras he crushed him in an instant, meaning it's the same as Broxigar. An impossibly big entity but not a whole damn planet that one couldn't even come face to face with to negotiate.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2017-08-09 at 02:33 AM.

(Relevant demon hunter lore) Sargeras showed up to the Aldrachi Leader so the leader could bow to him which obviously means he used an Avatar containing his soul, like the picture above. When the leader denied his offer and attacked Sargeras he crushed him in an instant, meaning it's the same as Broxigar. An impossibly big entity but not a whole damn planet that one couldn't even come face to face with to negotiate.
    well if archimond can change size I think sargeras can maybe it some kind of dark or fel magic
    and its not said his avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Awesome! Does he appear in that form in the cinematic where KJ introduces him to the Eredar?
    He was already corrupted by Fel at that point. This is even earlier flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    He was already corrupted by Fel at that point. This is even earlier flashback.
    In beyond the dark portal, he was described as some magnificent looking being, implying he was using illusions of some sort. Could have been retconned of course, but it would make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    In beyond the dark portal, he was described as some magnificent looking being, implying he was using illusions of some sort. Could have been retconned of course, but it would make sense to me.
    Beauty is in the eye of beholder. Even his Fel corrupted form, which is oozing with power, can look magnificent to someone who values said power.

Haven't read the novel, who did he contact in it? If it was Gul'dan, he surely would have a hard on on all the raw fel power coming from Sargeras.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    They can change sizes
    They cant, its an avatar.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!

Huh. They did release the big boy.

Also all the loading screens are coming up, they look sick.
    Only thing I wish it had was... maybe a longer neck or something. It's nice have to display big shoulders as a sign of masculinity and muscles but it looks pretty much like a giant T. His original artwork doesn't have his head that far sunk compared to his shoulders.

His eye line is quite clearly past the flexed outline of his armour. His model barely passes it.

Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-08-09 at 09:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    It's still pretty surprising how damn close the model is to the original artwork. I didn't expect something that faithful to a source that old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Model looks dope, they really kept track of original artwork.

Come on Blizz, give us Fel Sargeras now!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I start to believe, that Velen is another poor written character, as seeing his young age. Whining that Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde not literaly said to him. "Fuck you, we care for power"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lukazhuja19 View Post
    Model looks dope, they really kept track of original artwork.

Come on Blizz, give us Fel Sargeras now!!!
    I do hope they make it red and green like in this picture:
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I do hope they make it red and green like in this picture:
    Agreed. That picture is awesome. I wanna see model bursting with fel flames like in pic.

Good thing is they kept to original artwork when making all the other titans, so that probably means they'll do the same for fel Sargeras.

man, sargeras was so hot back in his titan form. always loved that picture of him, and i'm glad they were so faithful to it in the game model.

also, these lightforged draenei are starting to feel ominous as fuck. like, i feel like this is what light corruption looks like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    man, sargeras was so hot back in his titan form. always loved that picture of him, and i'm glad they were so faithful to it in the game model.

also, these lightforged draenei are starting to feel ominous as fuck. like, i feel like this is what light corruption looks like.
    I am liking the red and green colour scheme for Sargeras, since well in this picture we can see him in Medivh.
    He looks so menacing, even with him controlling Medivh during the Orcs and Humans era.
    Edit: Here is the better picture;
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2017-08-09 at 11:54 AM.
    For the Horde!

Hmm, true. We haven't yet seen a being being corrupted by Holy magic. Every other primary magic type has been confirmed to be corrupting.

We have seen Fel, Void, Necromantic, Arcane and even Nature based corruption, but not Holy.

...but knowing everything i now do about pre-legion eredar society... how the fuck was torturing the souls of children ever rationalized in kil'jaedan's, or anyone else's, mind? what societal issues did the eredar have that made them immediately twist into this?
    The Fel has a nasty habit of making people do things they never would have before. Before WoD, the First Horde's attack on Karabor seemed to be the first of its kind - in terms of brutality.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Hmm, true. We haven't yet seen a being being corrupted by Holy magic. Every other primary magic type has been confirmed to be corrupting.

We have seen Fel, Void, Necromantic, Arcane and even Nature based corruption, but not Holy.
    The Holy Light is a good and benign force, it cannot corrupt. It can bless and enhance.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann