Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    North of the island? Which island?
    mac'aree, the former eredar capital, is on some floating piece of land.
    void obsessed ethereals went there because of l'ura, a fallen naaru trapped inside the seat of the triumvirate.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Cho'gall could have made his own way to Azeroth. Illidan's inner demon would simply have been stuck inside him anyway. He has no further impact on the story, and fighting him instead of just stuffing Illidan's soul back doesn't change anything.
    Cho'gall could not have made his own way to our Azeroth. No matter how hard he tried. It took Teron Gor, Gul'dan, and him to make the portal work for them to channel to our Azeroth, we took out every source of strong enough magical evil on AU Draenor. He wouldn't have been able to do anything. If you're going to make a bullshit argument at least try to come up with something.

As for Illidan's Inner Demon, its very significant and I explained why. You're just trying(and failing) to invalidate someone else because you don't have any decent arguments of your own.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have a picture of Sargeras as promo on at Gamescom (top left)

Does this indicate that he'll have a form at the end? Probably not, but it's interesting.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2017-08-22 at 05:30 PM.

I think that's just an older pic of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Cho'gall could not have made his own way to our Azeroth. No matter how hard he tried. It took Teron Gor, Gul'dan, and him to make the portal work for them to channel to our Azeroth, we took out every source of strong enough magical evil on AU Draenor. He wouldn't have been able to do anything. If you're going to make a bullshit argument at least try to come up with something.

As for Illidan's Inner Demon, its very significant and I explained why. You're just trying(and failing) to invalidate someone else because you don't have any decent arguments of your own.
    He could just have used one of ours? Teron Gor, Gul'dan and Cho'gall were needed to keep the huge portal open, not to create a small one for personal use. And no, you haven't explained why Illidan's inner demon is significant. You merely asserted that it is without providing any evidence.
    Last edited by huth; 2017-08-22 at 06:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that's just an older pic of him.
    Definitely not, but it's probably general promo, it doesn't really mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Definitely not, but it's probably general promo, it doesn't really mean anything.
    Likely going to be part of the 7.3 Key art.

We've only seen the Alleria/Turalyon part, with Argus' ground and all. However, we haven't seen the top part of it. Likely going to show Sargeras arriving at Azeroth, like he does during the Antorus Raid.

Note that Sargeras is smiling in the pic. Shows that he thinks he's winning, even with all the casualties.

He could just have used one of ours? Teron Gor, Gul'dan and Cho'gall were needed to keep the huge portal open, not to create a small one for personal use. And no, you haven't explained why Illidan's inner demon is significant. You merely asserted that it is without providing any evidence.
    Please tell me you aren't that big of a derp. Gul'dan himself couldn't open a portal to escape to MU. There's not a chance in hell that Cho'gall would be able to. Gul'dan had a Demon Lord send him, he didn't send himself otherwise he would have and then summoned Archimonde to MU Azeroth while we were busy in Draenor. Also I literally said why there is significance to freeing Illidan's body from his inner demon in my first post that you quoted. If you're not going to read, I'm not going to repeat myself.

Please tell me you aren't that big of a derp. Gul'dan himself couldn't open a portal to escape to MU. There's not a chance in hell that Cho'gall would be able to. Gul'dan had a Demon Lord send him, he didn't send himself otherwise he would have and then summoned Archimonde to MU Azeroth while we were busy in Draenor. Also I literally said why there is significance to freeing Illidan's body from his inner demon in my first post that you quoted. If you're not going to read, I'm not going to repeat myself.
    Of course he could. He just never tried. Gul'dan had no particular interest in going to Azeroth at the time. Khadgar could open one alone, too. And that's still ignoring that both Alliance and Horde had to have portals available to them that Cho'gall could have sneaked through.

And no, you haven't explained why it is significant. You just made some very vague allusions that don't actually explain why the demon phase in particular is important, and since the fight ends with Illidan getting his body back either way, it isn't necessary for the story to function.
    As far as i remember, we only subdue the demon anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    In the same argument; knowing AU Cho'gall is dead doesn't really make a difference lorewise. He played a pretty insignificant part in Nagrand and other than that you're none the wiser when you go back to MU. We know Gul'dan wasn't able to bring disciples, so lorewise it really doesn't matter what happened to him.
    It still looked weird enough considering how Cho'gall outright claimed his intention to reach Highmaul and make it burn right after he left you dealing with a Void God during the Nagrand questline yet there's not even the shadow of him in that place if you never did the Mythic phase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    It still looked weird enough considering how Cho'gall outright claimed his intention to reach Highmaul and make it burn right after he left you dealing with a Void God during the Nagrand questline yet there's not even the shadow of him in that place if you never did the Mythic phase.
    Except I'm pretty sure that it shows that he's imprisoned in Highmaul and he eventually breaks free.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Except I'm pretty sure that it shows that he's imprisoned in Highmaul and he eventually breaks free.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Still, he starts a literal mess once that happens yet he simply disappears. One would believe that he simply decided to escape but well, that's not what happened since there's lore in the Mythic exclusive phase saying otherwise.

Overall it remained a way more relevant situation compared to Illidan's inner demon that came out of nowhere.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Still, he starts a literal mess once that happens yet he simply disappears. One would believe that he simply decided to escape but well, that's not what happened since there's lore in the Mythic exclusive phase saying otherwise.

Overall it remained a way more relevant situation compared to Illidan's inner demon that came out of nowhere.
    Doesn't cho'gall die in mythic Highmaul?
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    SO... we are able not only to kill kiljaeden but also the titans? I am through with wows lore.

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    SO... we are able not only to kill kiljaeden but also the titans? I am through with wows lore.
    What gave you the idea the player characters were able to kill a titan? What they are fighting is a shadow of a titan aside from Sargeras the rest of them is in an abyssal state and Argus in particular was used as a battery for 25.000 years to speed up demon regeneration and the others died at one point and are greatly weakened as a result.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Doesn't cho'gall die in mythic Highmaul?
    ....Yes. That's kinda the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we were dpsing Sargeras' toes you would have a point. Thankfully that isn't the case.

Reveal Ceramony HYPE! Hopefully, we'll get the 7.3 Cinematic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    They have a picture of Sargeras as promo on at Gamescom (top left)
    Interesting. Wonder if we get to see him at least on a cinematic

Also interesting how they only care about Varian's death

We're able to weaken the broken husk of one enough for the Pantheon to use its remains to power a prison for Sargeras. Mostly because we can't do crap about the big guy himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    That Sargeras art looks different from his past art, meaning it is a new concept, making me think we really are gonna get to see him in all his unholy glory. Oh man, I'm so excited.
    Since they've made it seem that Argus IS the final boss, yet has no mechanics listed, I really think they're gonna not test the boss, and Sargeras will show up at the last phase of the fight on all difficulties.
    No it's from this.

And maybe they'll show him, maybe being the key word, 7.3.5 would be when to keep an eye out.