Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Quantum Alleria. She could be Arcane, Void or Fel, no-one can predict her state.
    Schrödinger's Alleria?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i would assume it's just called that to let us know who it is intended to be.
    That or Blizzard has some real liking for clumsy proactive foreshadowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    [IMG]https://pp.userapi.com/c638626/v638626304/5f262/K_7FIDfzQIw.jpg[IMG]
    Must admit that Void animation concerning her right hand is pretty darn cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I still find it annoying blizzard screwed their consistency up yet again. Alleria never had blue eyes -.-
    Pretty obvious Alleria is spearheading playable High Elves so she has to properly look like one. Brace yourself, once the Burning Legion is done there will be no Void, only the invasion of one billion High Elves spawning from Greenwood.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    We just have to be more mature. Instead of screaming "kill the bitch", we just point out how much of a blood elf she is, regardless of what we call her.
    2/10 too much necrophilia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Bonus points if Vereesa just lets loose a constant ear-tearing REE the moment she sees Alleria using the void, fumbling for arrows to kill her sister cuz knaak quality writing or something. The rest of the army of light looking on in terror and confusion.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-08-26 at 02:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Uhhhhhhhh.....

*Looks at the elf stuff*

*Looks at the Spoilers thread*

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    *Spooky void shit that in no way shape or form will backfire at some point, not at all*

Oh, Alleria! You naughty girl!

I'd love to see Vereesa try to get on her high horse about this and claim Sylvanas is still worse than the ultimate void evil.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post

I'd love to see Vereesa try to get on her high horse about this and claim Sylvanas is still worse than the ultimate void evil.
    Vereesa actually has no problems with Sylvanas, other than that she is Horde.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Vereesa actually has no problems with Sylvanas, other than that she is Horde.
    But hated 90% of her people because of her own cousin trying to kill her children.

The fact that he was Blood Elf was the issue sure, not the fact that he was member of her mongrel deranged family.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    But hated 90% of her people because of her own cousin trying to kill her children.

The fact that he was Blood Elf was the issue sure, not the fact that he was member of her mongrel deranged family.
    The mind of Vereesa works in mysterious ways. / not at all.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post

Well, to be fair, Alleria kind of needs this power. Namely for the Light/Void balance BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    The mind of Vereesa works in mysterious ways. / not at all.
    She managed to turn into a racist individual towards...her own race. That's some uber-extreme liberalism level of insanity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Well, to be fair, Alleria kind of needs this power.
    Technically speaking, Sylvanas needs power too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    She managed to turn into a racist individual towards...her own race. That's some uber-extreme liberalism level of insanity.

- - - Updated - - -

Technically speaking, Sylvanas needs power too.
    The only "Power" Sylvanas needs right now, is a Power kick to the face.

Unless she actually does Warchief stuff, and help us defeat the Enemy, she doesn't need shit right now.

Don't worry guys, we'll likely all be special snowflake warchiefs by next expansion.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's probably Argus before being fucked.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    No. You can clearly see Kalimdor.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    argus doesnt have kalimdor on it.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Don't worry guys, we'll likely all be special snowflake warchiefs by next expansion.
    i like being a big hero, the power and fame are nice. with all we've ever done for people, it's what our characters deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    i like being a big hero, the power and fame are nice. with all we've ever done for people, it's what our characters deserve.
    Hell no I agree with you on alot of some things but def not this. Its the only way to truly make the factions worse. It rips apart any potential story to be good.
    Holy shit lol

Hell no I agree with you on alot of some things but def not this. Its the only way to truly make the factions worse. It rips apart any potential story to be good.
    the factions should rot and die, imo. i never want that stupid crap brought up again, especially as hamfisted and ignorantly as it was in legion. even if we aren't big people anymore.

i like knowing i have the power to put some smug ass stupid named hero in their place if i wanted to. i like knowing my paladin would make sylvanas explode, and my dk would make her serve. i like knowing that only guys like illidan, whom i respect a bit, are stronger than us.

10+ Year Old Account
    the factions should rot and die, imo. i never want that stupid crap brought up again, especially as hamfisted and ignorantly as it was in legion. even if we aren't big people anymore.

i like knowing i have the power to put some smug ass stupid named hero in their place if i wanted to. i like knowing my paladin would make sylvanas explode, and my dk would make her serve. i like knowing that only guys like illidan, whom i respect a bit, are stronger than us.
    The very definition of the game means that the factions will never die. As for the average high-lord and my run ins with them, I think Sylvanas would outsmart them, the average death-lord too. No one is invincible, and no one does anything by themselves. They still our are leaders for something, except for Gallywix
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Our characters are such mastodontic Black Hole Mary Stus/Sues that totally redifine the trope from its foundation. They're worthless non-characters that only exist to entertain us. The less they're involved with the actual story the more the story will benefit from that.

The only "Power" Sylvanas needs right now, is a Power kick to the face.

Unless she actually does Warchief stuff, and help us defeat the Enemy, she doesn't need shit right now.
    She needs the Val'kyr to ensure herself and the Forsaken a future they wouldn't have otherwise.

That's called a "need" in my book.