Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Dayum, straight out of a horror film.

That's got H.P. Lovecraft written all over it.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skolens View Post
    I don't know if it's confirmed or not, but I always thought that the broken are draenei who were too much in contact with fel "toxic". Like... they smell too much and their body change slowly.

So pretty certain that broken are legit in Argus.
    the broken as we know them were hit with a fel modified curse of seethe.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    "Undead zombie Titan" is pretty horrific as well, all in all. It's all very strange regardless of how you look at it - I'm quite eager to find out exactly what its deal is.
    maybe its a "aborted titan" in the way that sargeras cut it out of the world of something?
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I see it differently. Rommath was the one responsible for bringing Kael'thas' teachings to the blood elves. He was the one to bring that imprisoned naaru (the name escapes me right now) and was a fierce advocate of the blood elves' new ways. He's also the ruling blood elf that has always been more vocal against the Alliance. And, finally, he's the head of the magisters, and magisters and farstriders always had some (light) rivalry as defenders of Quel'thalas. I'd theorize that Rommath was the prime supporter of the forced exile of high elves that were against the new blood elf ideology. I think all that explains why Vereesa hates Rommath so much.

Compare Vereesa's reactions to Halduron. There's respect there. She does not hate all blood elves, she even helped them defend against the Amani. But she sure hates blood elf ideology and the main figure that supported it (Rommath and Halduron).
    That's an interesting take, something I hadn't thought of myself. It's likely Vereesa might blame Rommath in whole or in part for the Elven schism - imprisoning M'uru, advocating for an alliance with the Horde, embracing Fel magic, etc. etc. I thought Vereesa's respect for Halduron would be because the two likely served together for some time during the Third War and before the Quel'dorei were exiled from Silvermoon, whereas Rommath would've been a more distant figure she might simply as see as another Blood Elven leader (and one that might've tacitly approved of Theramore's destruction). I can certainly see the Silver Covenant probably looking at Rommath with a jaundiced perspective, given the givens; fair or unfair he would stand out as a symbol of what they had lost and why they lost it.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Alleria is using void magic alot for teleporting and such. Her arrows are shady like sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    If you start to imprison or kill all Blood Elves in the kingdom of Dalaran you are, according to our laws, committing a genocide.

Still better than the people that actively kill and betray her people at every chance they get.

In nowhere to run she tells you to incapacitate the dragonhawks.. Or kill them, because she doesn't care.
    And uhm.. Yes.. If some foreign entity starts imprisoning your population you fight back, that doesn't give the invading force the right to kill those people.
    And in Sewer Cleansing it was just about exterminating them.
    In unfair trading you kill shopkeepers for the horrible crime of "not siding with the Silver Covenant".
    And in Cashing Out you slay someone who flees because they want to take their assets before they run.

All of that would get you a long time in jail in real life.
    But in WoW it gets you the praise of fanboys.

The Sunreavers didn't attack anyone.

I do, because apparently I am the only one here who actually plays the game.
    Or do you just forget what she did during the purge?
    Which might those be?

The Blood Elves are traitors to the Alliance, killing them is fair game.

It doesn't matter if they are biologically the same race as Alleria's, they are not her people anyway. They exiled all those that refused Fel/draining living beings, they enslaved a Naaru, they created an Atomic bomb and destroyed Theramore ( a lot of which were high elves ), they allied with the horrible Undead as well as Trolls/Orcs, who Alleria despises.

Why in the world would Alleria object to the High Elves' actions?

Quote Originally Posted by blackops2008 View Post
    I CALLED IT !

Sargeras soul is inside Argus because he lost his physical body when the well of eternity exploded. I said it on mmo-champion when the 7.2 trailer came, kil`jaeden sacrificed his homeworld to use it as temp vessel for sargeras soul until he get a new body, then the ~lore heroes~ bitched about my theory.
    This is definitely not what's happening. Argus is just another Titan, which they needed to explain the new cosmic parts of their universe. And that the lore mentions a lot of Unnamed Titans. The actual implication is that Sargeras's corresponding world is still out there. Hidden away by him while he destroyed all the other Titan's planets & enslaved their souls

How the fuck does every thread turn into Blood Elf players whining about something?
    For the Alliance!

Threepeat Faction War Champions!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Well guess we'll need shadowpriests to see what's going on with the void. Their dagger should know
    definitely.

where's xali when you need her?

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This is a thread about 7.3 and Argus, let's keep the Blood Elf debate to a minimum or move it to a new thread.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    The Blood Elves are traitors to the Alliance, killing them is fair game.
    uh buddy you need to actually pay attention to lore before you say stuff like that.

The blood elves Weren't part of the Alliance until they joined Garithos, he betrayed them with his wish for their deaths, and then later on the Alliance makes it quite clear they don't actually care about them in the blood elf starting zone. you can't betray someone who is actively your enemy.

Why in the world would Alleria object to the High Elves' actions?
    because other than you shrieking that the blood elves are not her people, most of the people she was friends with who survived the scourge (lorthemar, Haulduron) are blood elves.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Alleria is using void magic alot for teleporting and such. Her arrows are shady like sylvanas.
    I'm tired of fighting mind-controlled women, so my theory for that is that the dead worlds were they've been fighting is so devoid of light that in order for Tyreleon to use his Light-based powers they needed an equal & opposite source of Shadow magic. Alleria had to become a Void Priestess so she & Tyreleon would be in top fighting condition

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Very easy.

Thinking about it. Argus is located between the edge of the nether and the great dark beyond. Using the portal key probably weakened the barrier surrounding the nether and the physical dimension, and somehow allowed the void to slip through via a small tear in that barrier, but that also means the light will be able to pierce through since the Nether has both of them constantly battling each other.
    Think The Ethereal will be key to why The Void is on Argus. They have absolutely no business being on Argus and coincidentally every one of them is Void-infected - Some sort of Alliance between the 2 is very likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Also planet so far is very green, and brown, but it does look very alien.
    Well there's the other two zones you can't enter, right? Isn't one of them Mac'aree? It had purple hills apparently before the turning so maybe it'll be like a Netherstorm-ie vibe.

Okay, I just got back....

Is the bug fixed yet?

Deleted
    This is a thread about 7.3 and Argus, let's keep the Blood Elf debate to a minimum or move it to a new thread.
    well the blood elf debate is relevant since we are meeting aleria in argus and i bet she wont like what vereesa did to their people (even though they got a little corrupted) and what sylvanas is doing to tyr people (and generally every race in the alliance) also aleria is using void powers which is as bad as using fel energy so i dont think the youngests and oldest of the windrunners will have a smooth reunion

That blue titan is probably just a titan created by the titan maker which sargeras has used to place all other titans power into while they were prisoners to make a super titan body for him to fight the void with all their powers which is why it'll be a yogg/DW fight with them helping us.

If that argus dude no one really cared about is indeed the final boss of 7.3, I am calling Sargeras final boss of 7.4, which takes place on Nihilum (or the so creatively name, DOOM WORLD)
    Last edited by zlygork; 2017-06-29 at 02:47 PM. Reason: wtf brain

WHOA!?! You mean there's a blood elf debate in the lore forum?!

HOLY. UNEXPECTED.

Oh it's Kangodo.

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    well the blood elf debate is relevant since we are meeting aleria in argus and i bet she wont like what vereesa did to their people (even though they got a little corrupted) and what sylvanas is doing to tyr people (and generally every race in the alliance) also aleria is using void powers which is as bad as using fel energy so i dont think the youngests and oldest of the windrunners will have a smooth reunion
    No...no it isn't.

This is about random 7.3 Spoilers in general. This is NOT a Blood-elf cry thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    WHOA!?! You mean there's a blood elf debate in the lore forum?!

HOLY. UNEXPECTED.

Oh it's Kangodo.
    I was expecting this BS, once we hit 20 posts....

Seems like I held on a bit too early...

- - - Updated - - -

OT: Has the Questline BS been fixed yet? Cause, i'd really LOVE to see the Army Of light base...