Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    There's quite a few void models, think they are trying to tell us something?
    That the next expa is about the void

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    That the next expa is about the void
    [Citation Needed]

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Where is Elune?!
    There are no giant deer to fuck on Argus so she is not interested.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The entire pantheon Is in the raid,
    Just eonar and aggramar are the ones we have to deal with, the others are getting tortured by high ranked shivarra priestesses which we have to kill.

All according to the dungeon journal description
    so the entire pantheon is inside the raid? my guess is we are going to free a few members of the pantheon. and be aided by them in the fight against what i think a new body created for sargeras to inhabit took over 10000 years to make something powerful enough to contain his power. sort of like the keepers jump down in the fight and assist with planet crushing mechanics. barriers damage buffs etc etc. purley speculation at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    My thread. Deal with it. Make your own if you want to not see this 24/7. That, or ignore me.
    This isnt your thread. Its a thread. Most forums dont like duplicate threads . Idk what yall talking about but obviously ypu are spamming something so maybe dont do that. Moderators moderate threads not posters. Drop the bad attitude or consider leaving if you are going to get so bent out of shape.

Crimeny
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    This isnt your thread. Its a thread. Most forums dont like duplicate threads . Idk what yall talking about but obviously ypu are spamming something so maybe dont do that. Moderators moderate threads not posters. Drop the bad attitude or consider leaving if you are going to get so bent out of shape.

Crimeny
    Yes, Mods do moderate threads....

But, OP's can call in the Mods, if needed be...

Did anybody else notice that Argus is mirrored in the sky on the ptr?

LIVE

PTR
    http://i.imgur.com/5RaGahJ.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    Did anybody else notice that Argus is mirrored in the sky on the ptr?
    Pretty sure that's there in live servers, after you kill Kil'jaeden.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Pretty sure that's there in live servers, after you kill Kil'jaeden.
    No, what I'm saying is that it's visually backwards, compared to live. Look at both pictures.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, what I'm saying is that it's visually backwards, compared to live. Look at both pictures.
    Oh, right. That is weird.

Like everyone else can. Just because you started a thread doesn't mean you are somehow elevated above other people. Espescially not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Like everyone else can. Just because you started a thread doesn't mean you are somehow elevated above other people. Espescially not you.
    Never said I was.

Its because it is backwards from live on kiljaedens ship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium

Threads don't belong to anyone - not a Mod, and not their OP. Threads are open to any and all once created, and I wouldn't censure or punish anyone for speaking their piece so long as it is within the rules of the overarching forums and relevant to the topic at hand.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Never said I was.
    You did. Multiple times, actually.

However, back to the actual topic - With all that new void stuff we got to see, the Old Gods we know seem so much more out of place right now. Every Void stuff we've seen so far in this patch seems to be just a purple tint of stuff. But the Old Gods have none of that. Everything we know about their looks depicts them as fleshy, cancerous beings straight from a Lovecraft novel. Which is a lot more terrifyin, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Threads don't belong to anyone - not a Mod, and not their OP. Threads are open to any and all once created, and I wouldn't censure or punish anyone for speaking their piece so long as it is within the rules of the overarching forums and relevant to the topic at hand.
    I know that....

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I know that....

I quoted you, but I'm not necessarily speaking only to you. More a statement of principle than a direct indictment.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I quoted you, but I'm not necessarily speaking only to you. More a statement of principle than a direct indictment.
    You're fine. We good.

So I guess Sargeras managed to ressurect and corrupt some of the Titans?