Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Oh. you're right.. Well.. then whats up with Alleria in void form? :P
    Players wanted to die after listening to Yrel scream about the light for one xpac

Imagine people all around you doing it for over a thousand years.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    good at hiding is lasting maybe a year.

they have been there for 25,000 years.

this is the homeworld of the legion, this the planet on which they marshal their forces for all-out invasions. this isn't some controlled world in some backwater star system, this is the big time.

i could maybe buy the reasoning that maybe the legion just wanted to keep them around for sport or something. but if they actually hid while the legion actively tried to wipe them out, it entirely speaks to their ability and makes them look completely and totally incompetent.

and for the comparison to the US and the taliban, it's because of 1. rules of war we're bound to that the taliban isn't. and 2. our government likes to play footsie with them every now and then and feed them weapons and money because our rulers are fucking filth.
    I think it's more likely that they're simply not a credible threat to the Legion, so it just didn't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    There is something strange on this picture that i never really noticed before. If you look above Sargeras, he has some form of Tentacles in the upper parts of it Oo.
    that's just his nebulae cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Ehm, the planet Sargeras cleaved was hopelessly fucked by the Old Gods. Draenei were completely fine and an incredibly advanced civilization when Sargeras discovered Argus and the Eredar for the first time.

Your theory does not make much sense.
    For added emphasis, check the chronicle page. It explicitly says "Sargeras destroys the corrupt World-Soul".

10+ Year Old Account
    Argus capital looks good but very work in progress still.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that too while slowly scrolling down. Could be something, or could just aswell only be a "swing".
    Don't know if him having some sort of void influence would make any sense.
    pretty sure its just a cape.

Not really a fan of Mac'Aree so far. I'd get it if it was completely abandoned and in a Shattrath like state, but this looks like it's in pristine condition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kennedy View Post
    Not really a fan of Mac'Aree so far. I'd get it if it was completely abandoned and in a Shattrath like state, but this looks like it's in pristine condition.
    Why wouldn't they keep it in good condition? Demons like luxury too. This is their home world, not some world they conquered and abandoned.

Legion aren't lolevildestroy. They aren't savages. They enjoy luxury and looking good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Legion aren't lolevildestroy. They aren't savages. They enjoy luxury and looking good too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Why wouldn't they keep it in good condition? Demons like luxury too. This is their home world, not some world they conquered and abandoned.
    Why would they maintain buildings of a religious significance after denouncing it and then making it so taboo that a bunch of its followers fled. Whom they are still chasing for what is effectively heresy for over 25,000 years?

Why would the Legion go out of it's way to maintain a temple that emits light? I understand not bothering to destroy it out right. But The Burning Legion maintaining it like this?

Why would they maintain buildings of a religious significance after denouncing it and then making it so taboo that a bunch of its followers fled. Whom they are still chasing for what is effectively heresy for over 25,000 years?

Why would the Legion go out of it's way to maintain a temple that emits light? I understand not bothering to destroy it out right. But The Burning Legion maintaining it like this?
    Maybe they like it because it looks pretty, more aesthetically pleasing to their eyes, if they're forced to stare at a temple all day may as well be a good looking one?

Maybe the Legion are WoWs version of dudes who roll female characters?

I don't know... Because it's a video game and the developers think having the 3 areas be a little different makes the new planet better from a gameplay perspective.

If you haven't noticed by now they don't really a care a lot about lore or things making sense.

I don't get why it's Light based. Eredar were all about arcane, Light came later with the naaru.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is just me, or somehow Mac'Aree looks familiar to Shattrath(Draenor)?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Looks more like karabor.

Formerly known as Arafal

i just noticed something while far seeing around.

the crash scar of the xenedar is covered in the same yellow grass as mac'aree.

i wonder if this is the side effect of the pure light interacting with this place.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Why, yes, this Eredar city looks similar to other Eredar cities. Very surprising they have common architectural elements.

The bigger lore blunder is the exodar, it's been able to fly since cataclysm and they even said it was able to fly in legion... and now they say its crippled beyond repair.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    The bigger lore blunder is the exodar, it's been able to fly since cataclysm and they even said it was able to fly in legion... and now they say its crippled beyond repair.
    Because of the Legion attack in 7.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Because of the Legion attack in 7.0.
    Not to forget the one during the Bringer of Light quest. Exodar isn't going anywhere any time soon. Even if they could repair it, they can't steer it.