Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Page 8 of 203 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Sargeras doesn't corrupt world souls, that was never his goal or intentions, that is the Void Lords thing. Sargeras wants to destroy all life to prevent the Void Lords from achieving this, especially the world souls.
    Except

Soon after the War of the Ancients, Sargeras had a vision: the Well of Eternity imploded once again, but this time, it dragged him down to the very core of Azeroth. He was there for only an instant, but in that moment, he saw Azeroth's slumbering world-soul--and in that moment, the world-soul opened one eye and gazed at the Dark Titan. He was enraptured. Since then, the eye of Azeroth's world-soul has not been far from his thoughts. He commanded the eredar who forged the scepter to crown it with that lone, wondrous orb. Next to it, the eredar placed two nathrezim wings, a testament to Sargeras's conception of the world-soul: corrupted, demonic, and most importantly, his
    Yes, he will corrupt a world soul if he wants to. It is likely he found a world soul in Argus, and corrupted it. Nothing is beyond his reach to achieve his goal of wiping everything out.

His discovery of Argus and Azeroth are identical. A race of people using immensely powerful magics. The Highbornes magic came from the Well of Eternity, power from the world soul. If the same happened for Argus, then it has a world soul as well.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

5+ Year Old Account

Oh..? Cue pissed off fans.

"Alleira Void"
    Could this be a turning point for Sylvanus as well? #Voidgate

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Except

Yes, he will corrupt a world soul if he wants to. It is likely he found a world soul in Argus, and corrupted it. Nothing is beyond his reach to achieve his goal of wiping everything out.

His discovery of Argus and Azeroth are identical. A race of people using immensely powerful magics. The Highbornes magic came from the Well of Eternity, power from the world soul. If the same happened for Argus, then it has a world soul as well.
    You're a couple pages late.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindflower View Post
    Looks identical to Sylvanas.
    It's definitely Alleria though the armor is different I linked the not corrupted Alleria before check it.

I wonder if any other titans will make a showing. I would love to see a Khaz'Goroth model

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    From the screenshot inside Vindicaar, is that the return of everyone's beloved Light's Heart / Xe'ra, or is it another Naaru (if so, why'd he look so incomplete)?
    It is the Light's Heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Argus content is huge boys, its basicly like Vash'jir
    called this. only good way to do a freaking planet in a single patch

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    I always hoped but I never dared believe

Yay, another green, black, and broken zone.

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    Yes but nobody bet on Blizzard actually doing something the good way xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    All I've got say is: man, it sure must've sucked to be Varimathras for the last several years.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing through the none completed intro and running around the only area available this place already feels big and there's 2 more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musaik View Post
    Yay, another green, black, and broken zone.
    I hope you didn't expect the home planet of the Demons to be full of daffodils and people with umbrellas walking through fields!

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    That's gross Joe. Like, for real.
    Psh, it's awesomely gross.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    All I've got say is: man, it sure must've sucked to be Varimathras for the last several years.
    "shoulda stayed in Undercity"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    I always hoped but I never dared believe
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    Yes but nobody bet on Blizzard actually doing something the good way xD
    I know right!!! I feel quite satisfied!!! #hype

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    As the Legion encroaches upon the hunting grounds of the panthara, the starving beasts have grown more aggressive. Thin their numbers, before they wipe out our talbuk herds.
    That's kind of odd - I thought Talbuk were native to Draenor? Did they actually derive from Argus all along, or where they brought to Argus for some reason?
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

This is pretty exciting. Bosses look fucking wonderful and the tier icons from wowhead look really sweet too. Zone looks big, raid looks big. I wonder if we'll actually kill sargeras or what. I guess if we're (possibly) killing the other Titans then it's possible.

Oh great now we don't kille the strongest titan but we are gonna kill 3 titans....as if lore continuity wasn't already bad enough, blizz said "hold my beer"

Varimathras looks v sexy to me actually