Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It is the standard globe, nothing new to see on it.
    Y kinda thought that the continent depicted initially was eastern kingdoms but apparently its kalimdor. Still nothing between these two continents apart from the ocean.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I don't think they did that for ToS. Legion Patch schedule is pretty steady so far, with only extremely minor deviations.

Delaying the patch for two months isn't going to be worth it, either. Shifting it a week or two, maybe, but not two months. Losses would probably far exceed any potential gain.
    I think ToS launched at the same time as Stormblood. Blizzard got a track record of doing this to counter other releases, they've done it many times. It's a rude but smart move.

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    I think ToS launched at the same time as Stormblood. Blizzard got a track record of doing this to counter other releases, they've done it many times. It's a rude but smart move.
    Yes, but i don't think that was deliberate planning on Blizzard's part. ToS and 7.2.5 fit in fine with their general Legion patch schedule. Might even be that Squenix were the ones that did it.

I wouldn't call it "rude", either. It's not like the other competitors are any different.

Either way, they're not going to delay a patch for 2 months. Just not worth it.

Deleted
    Wasn't talking about the patch, but the raid. 7.3 late August, then open Antorus when FFXIV patches in their new 24 man raid.

Deleted
    Yes, but i don't think that was deliberate planning on Blizzard's part. ToS and 7.2.5 fit in fine with their general Legion patch schedule. Might even be that Squenix were the ones that did it.

I wouldn't call it "rude", either. It's not like the other competitors are any different.

Either way, they're not going to delay a patch for 2 months. Just not worth it.
    Hellfire citadel launched same week as Heavensward expansion.
    Legion launched same week as FFXIV 3.4
    NIghthold same week as 3.5
    ToS EXACT SAME DATE as Stormblood. Stormblood release date was announced back in december also.

I can see the pattern here.

Antorus will be launched same week as FFXIV 4.1, I was right every times, I'll be this one too.

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Hellfire citadel launched same week as Heavensward expansion.
    Legion launched same week as FFXIV 3.4
    NIghthold same week as 3.5
    ToS EXACT SAME DATE as Stormblood. Stormblood release date was announced back in december also.

I can see the pattern here.

Antorus will be launched same week as FFXIV 4.1, I was right every times, I'll be this one too.
    Blizzard has been doing this since forever, even before FFXIV was a thing. That's just comptitive market 101.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Blizzard has been doing this since forever, even before FFXIV was a thing. That's just comptitive market 101.
    And so has, for that matter, everybody else. It's probably equal parts Blizzard and Squenix here.

7+ Year Old Account
    so, apparently.

shadow priests can attack dalarans citizen.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    so, apparently.

Well, of course. They wield the Void. The Doomsayers are for Sargeras. Sargeras fears the Void. So, why the fuck not?

And so has, for that matter, everybody else. It's probably equal parts Blizzard and Squenix here.
    Yeah, pretty much. Nothing wrong with that, but for some this still comes as a surprise somehow.

- - - Updated - - -

so, apparently.

snip
    This seems like a bug with PvP flags to me.

Edit: Also, this feels really out of place. Argus has been visible for weeks for most players now. The world reacting to this several months later kinda rubs me the wrong way.
    Last edited by Phunkle; 2017-07-26 at 03:23 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    This seems like a bug with PvP flags to me.
    well, i honestly wouldnt mind if the terrified gibberish talking npc's are hostile to warlocks or shadowpriests.

Formerly known as Arafal

Edit: Also, this feels really out of place. Argus has been visible for weeks for most players now. The world reacting to this several months later kinda rubs me the wrong way.
    Not for most, yet. But come two weeks hence and the majority can probably see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    so, apparently.

[video=youtube;HwuaBCq-k8A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwuaBCq-k8A[video]
    Well good thing I switched my Priest. <3
    I am now a Disc Priest in Legion.
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Well good thing I switched my Priest. <3
    I am now a Disc Priest in Legion.
    eh... k.
    /10chars

Formerly known as Arafal

Not for most, yet. But come two weeks hence and the majority can probably see it.
    Point still stands, though. Unless they are going to launch panicked Dalaran in two weeks, but that seems unlikely.

How would Azeroth's heart be a crater, even metaphorically?
    ...because the heart of the planet is deep within the core of it? And we've seen multiple times in Legion about the Void having some kind of affect on it. Up to and including the Magni scenario where you see the very heartbeat of the planet in multiple places and her nightmares are Void Creatures (Along with Legion ones) flying out everywhere.

How about we know that the Void Lords (through the Old Gods) want to corrupt a world soul?

How about the fact that we are constantly seeing Titan structures being infected by Void creatures?

There is literally zero evidence to suggest Jaina has been corrupted or influenced by the Old Gods. Even as much as Horde fans whine about her being rightfully distrustful of their faction.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-26 at 04:14 PM.

"Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it". Are people still thinking that this has something to do with Jaina? Seriously?

Her heart is a crater= The Maelstrom. It's not just in the center of Azeroth, but it's also where Najatar is. Which leads me into my second part.

And we have filled it= N'zoth's Corruption seeping even deeper into Azeroth, to the point as to where it's hit not just Najatar, but the Maelstrom itself.

The Old Gods are to create a Void Titan. And, during the process, they're filling Azeroth's shattered heart, with Nightmares, and so forth. Hell, who knows, maybe Magni is being made a pawn by N'zoth, and is just pulling us out of Azeroth to deal with the Legion, so that The Deep God could finally corrupt Azeroth, Unrivaled. He is the "Corrupter" after all. Maybe he speeds up the Azeroth corruption process, fastest.

And, if that's the case, then we have a battle on our hands. Not to mention the Darkness even greater than The Old Gods, and Sargeras himself (AKA' The Void Lords).

And you provided not one reason why Azeroth's heart would be a "crater" while simultaneously being kinda snarky. Good job. Hollow, empty, vacant, etc... I'd side with you.
    ...the core of the planet is hollow with the growing Titan inside of it. You literally can look down into the hole in the Magni scenario and see what appears to be the nascent Titan slumbering as energy.

Show me a single actual piece of evidence that Jaina has been influenced by the Void Lords/Old Gods.

At the absolute, absolute best you have Theramore's ruins being in a crater, but you and everybody else who keeps claiming Jaina conveniently ignores the "...and we have filled it" bit. Because there's no evidence whatsoever that this has happened.

I donno why people are dying on this hill that the crater has to be physical. We've had MANY attempts by the Void to corrupt Azeroth. Y'Shaarj itself was burying deep, deep into the planet to get to the core where the Titan was growing.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-26 at 04:57 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    the void is telling half truths, locus-walker even says that.

it doesnt have to be a literal crater you imbeciles.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-07-26 at 10:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    ...because the heart of the planet is deep within the core of it? And we've seen multiple times in Legion about the Void having some kind of affect on it. Up to and including the Magni scenario where you see the very heartbeat of the planet in multiple places and her nightmares are Void Creatures (Along with Legion ones) flying out everywhere.

How about we know that the Void Lords (through the Old Gods) want to corrupt a world soul?

How about the fact that we are constantly seeing Titan structures being infected by Void creatures?

There is literally zero evidence to suggest Jaina has been corrupted or influenced by the Old Gods. Even as much as Horde fans whine about her being rightfully distrustful of their faction.
    I think it would be interesting to explore the Azeroth's core, but ain't it so hot that it won't happen?

eh... k.
    /10chars
    Well to be honest the Shadow and their Artifact screams pretty much Void Lord Follower. :/
    So I decided to become a Holy Light Follower instead...

Also INB4 Shadow Tentacles...
    For the Horde!