Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Do you know how long it takes for a demon to resurrect?
    Well, Illidan killed Highlord Kruul in very early BC, and he only rezzed in 7.2. Tichondrius was killed by Illidan back in WC3 and he didn't make an appearance until Nighthold. Mannoroth was still bones and fel blood after Grommash axed him for the second time, and that was at least a year ingame time later. So I'm guessing it takes a couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If Azeroth was strong enough to beat the Void Lords by herself, why would a Dark Pantheon composed of Fel Sargeras and Fel versions of the rest not be able to do the same? I mean, how much stronger is Azeroth than the rest of them? Is she stronger than the rest of the Pantheon combined?
    Note that the pantheon is a seperate entry in his list.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    It didn't seem like Archimonde was resurrected in AU Draenor, just summoned by Gul'dan. We don't know the exact time in which Archimonde became once again "active" after his destruction at Mount Hyjal.
    That's why I said a "rough guide". He's one the strongest, so weaker ones should be quicker I would presume.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    depends on the demons strenght.
    Why didn't the Legion try to overwhelm worlds with imps in that case

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    You could use Archimonde as a rough guide. From Mount Hyjal to AU Draenor.
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Well, Illidan killed Highlord Kruul in very early BC, and he only rezzed in 7.2. Tichondrius was killed by Illidan back in WC3 and he didn't make an appearance until Nighthold. Mannoroth was still bones and fel blood after Grommash axed him for the second time, and that was at least a year ingame time later. So I'm guessing it takes a couple years.
    The fact that it took this long for us to see them in action again doesn't mean they took all the time in between to resurrect. I think this is an important distinction.

But all of this is our estimation anyway. Blizzard once more is being vague, and refusing to set things in stone. This is ultimately what makes the foundations of Warcraft universe shaky IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    This is ultimately what makes the foundations of Warcraft universe shaky IMO.
    It's either that or writing themselves into a corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    So that does mean Kil'jaeden and Archimonde can be resurrected, nice.
    nope because its not yet implemented to all demons yet ,until now it was a quest on the ptr
    of a immortal demon that cant be killed

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's either that or writing themselves into a corner.
    And they are not in a corner now? You can't get attached to the story if everything you know changes constantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw in the same way you can trigger a discussion between Turalyon, Alleria and Khadgar, you can do the same to Aethas and Khadgar and Khadgar says Aethas is uniquely attuned to "the primal powers of the cosmos" AKA the Light.
    Asked earlier as well but no answer.
    I believe its about the arcane they speak about since Aethas mentions something about the possibility of infusing dranei crystals with arcane or something between these lines. Tbh that's why Khadgar being carefree and halfnutz should stop act as the leader of the kirin tor or become a guardian : we know aethas origin and how dangerous, addictive, insanity inducing the arcane can be and Khadgar should be a bit more cautious before strongyl encouraging aethas to embrace whatever he felt ... dumbdumbdumbdumbumb.

And to be fair the more i think about it the more i believe that kj (if not archi as well) is safe and sound somewhere ready to take over the legion once we done with sargie.
    Last edited by mmoc0e2bb9485a; 2017-09-11 at 09:10 PM.

It's technically 7.3.5 and people probably have read the datamined abilities from Argus' fight, but we sure are getting all the help we can afford in that fight. Turning into Aggramar's avatar, being empowered by the Pantheon and all that. In exchange, we have to fight against a Titan, the Constellar Designates and the Reorigination Modules. Gameplay asides, from the lore perspective, it sounds pretty cool (and we are still going to die again guess they wanted to make very very sure that no one will be saying that LK is more powerful than Argus since he was the only one who could one shot the raid ).
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    It's technically 7.3.5
    7.3.2, actually. Which is still part of 7.3, so fits fine.

This makes how many fights were dying is part of the tactics now? I remember Mandokir and Gorefiend(twice), were there any others?

I don't really count LK, since the fight is effectively over at that point.

I don't really count LK, since the fight is effectively over at that point.
    Lich King was really "See which idiots relesead." mechanic.

It's technically 7.3.5 and people probably have read the datamined abilities from Argus' fight, but we sure are getting all the help we can afford in that fight. Turning into Aggramar's avatar, being empowered by the Pantheon and all that. In exchange, we have to fight against a Titan, the Constellar Designates and the Reorigination Modules. Gameplay asides, from the lore perspective, it sounds pretty cool (and we are still going to die again guess they wanted to make very very sure that no one will be saying that LK is more powerful than Argus since he was the only one who could one shot the raid ).
    The Arthas fanboys will still find a way to argue Arthas > Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Lich King was really "See which idiots relesead." mechanic.
    Well, you can't release during the event because Frostmourne holding your soul.

On the other hand, if someone released AFTER they see Tirion shatters Frostmourne, still thinking it's a wipe...

Deleted
    The most interesting bit for me is that emerald star. Is it Argus (but planets aren't stars) or is it related to those Doomsayers talk about Emerald Dawn, Emerald Sun and crooked serpent?

I think it's more of a figure of speech. Astronomy on Azeroth seems less developed than ours, as well, so they might just not differentiate planets and stars.
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    Well, you can't release during the event because Frostmourne holding your soul.

On the other hand, if someone released AFTER they see Tirion shatters Frostmourne, still thinking it's a wipe...
    I don't think the hold ends before you get ressed by King Menethil. So if you release, you're just flat-out a moron who didn't pay attention to anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    I don't think the hold ends before you get ressed by King Menethil. So if you release, you're just flat-out a moron who didn't pay attention to anything.
    You couldn´t relase during the fight and you couldnt relase after LK kills you. "Your soul belongs to Lich King" error appear and nothing happens. Also what would Warlocks say if they´d had a soulstone? :V

I am soo interested to see where the lore is taking us. I am really hoping for a void based expansion. I didnt raid when the old god raids everyone talks about were the main thing so I want to experience something like that as best I can with the current wow.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=272366/7...unner-and-more

There's been new dialogue datamined after raid... Looks like the moment of infamous Windrunner reunion is nigh!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post

There's been new dialogue datamined after raid... Looks like the moment of infamous Windrunner reunion is nigh!
    I expect them to want to meet in windrunner spire, and then Blood elves show up and block Vereesa's way. So she just shrieks while Sylvanas and Alleria talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post

I really hope something fucking dumb happens during that meeting, like Vereesa suddenly farting during a tense moment of dead silence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.