Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Page 4 of 203 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    actually it's a mount
    Someone said it's the hounds of sargeras boss

Which it's still possible it's also a mount drop, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    It sounds like its just her soul? Im a bit rusty on the lore as i haven't really followed lore since WotLK, but didn't Norgannon cast a spell to save the titans souls when they fought Sargeras? I thought it was just unknown what happened to the souls and if they even survived?
    Yea you're right. I feel like she'll play a guiding role or something similar and wont regain her body though.

Quote Originally Posted by lukazhuja19 View Post
    Yea I know, guess we need them if we plan to defeat Sargeras then. Just wondering if they'll be back in their bodies or stay in spirit form?
    Dunno, we have so much potential now. These rift things that could be happening could be us trying to find the different titan souls. Otherwise it's a bit of a coincidence that the Legion have only just got hold of Eonar as we've arrived.

Deleted
    Wow, boss models are fucking awesome

Deleted
    I can already imagine Alleria turning to marks hunters and going: Hey, thats my bow! Give it back!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

http://imgur.com/a/9OIVA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibelheimy View Post
    Dunno, we have so much potential now. These rift things that could be happening could be us trying to find the different titan souls. Otherwise it's a bit of a coincidence that the Legion have only just got hold of Eonar as we've arrived.
    I think the rifts are supposed to be like fighting the Legion on different planets As for Eonar, I guess they've been trying to break her for this long. I dunno....there's no context to it so we'll wait and see.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    By the looks of it, Varimathras was being punished/locked up, he has chain in his arm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

Hounds of Sargeras models are basically Felhunters that seem to be using the Naga Brute Skeleton. They also have glowing horns (Orange and Purple). They seem more like feral werewolves than proper hounds in a certain sense.

OT: Interesting that Mal'ganis is nowhere in sight atm. Just throwing that Mal'ganis->WotLK 2 segue out there again.

There is an Aman'thul's model, so Aggramar and Eonar aren't the only Pantheon member we'll see. Not sure if this will come from Wrathion, though.

And there is a TitanArgus model as well - look pretty righteous compared to Aggramar actually. The body kind of resembles Lei Shen's (not the face / head though)

(http://ptr.wowhead.com/news=266659/n...reature-models)
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

That mount is so disturbing, we'll literally be raiding tormented souls of our allies...

Quote Originally Posted by blackops2008 View Post
    I CALLED IT !

Sargeras soul is inside Argus because he lost his physical body when the well of eternity exploded. I said it on mmo-champion when the 7.2 trailer came, kil`jaeden sacrificed his homeworld to use it as temp vessel for sargeras soul until he get a new body, then the ~lore heroes~ bitched about my theory.
    But there is a discrepancy.. The War of the Ancient happened a little more than 10.000 years before Legion and the Draenei was forced to flee Argus 15.000 years prior to that, so unless KJ sacrificed Argus 15.000 years after Velen fled it doesn't really add up.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2017-06-29 at 01:33 AM.

My reaction right now

Seriously, that is GREAT.
    I need it so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Hounds of Sargeras models are basically Felhunters that seem to be using the Naga Brute Skeleton. They also have glowing horns (Orange and Purple). They seem more like feral werewolves than proper hounds in a certain sense.

OT: Interesting that Mal'ganis is nowhere in sight atm. Just throwing that Mal'ganis->WotLK 2 segue out there again.
    I'm doing whatever I can to get that mount then, and it's just going to be the only mount on my sidebar for a month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    By the looks of it, Varimathras was being punished/locked up, he has chain in his arm.
    I thought it was a PH model until you mentioned it.

It's like he's the most tramp'ish scruffy looking Dreadlord you'll ever see!

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Srsly, im in fucking love with the new boss models, they seem pretty awesome

Jesus! They're not pulling any punches thats for sure..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    There is an Aman'thul's model, so Aggramar and Eonar aren't the only Pantheon member we'll see. Not sure if this will come from Wrathion, though.

And there is a TitanArgus model as well - look pretty righteous compared to Aggramar actually. The body kind of resembles Lei Shen's (not the face / head though)

(http://ptr.wowhead.com/news=266659/n...reature-models)
    Maybe Sargeras has been going round collecting all the titan souls he can so he can destroy them?

My first thought when seeing that TitanArgus model was Lei Shen as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Sargeras was pretty pissed with him after the Battle for the Undercity

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    But there is a discrepancy.. The War of the Ancient happened a little more than 10.000 years after Legion and the Draenei was forced to flee Argus 15.000 years prior to that, so unless KJ sacrificed Argus 15.000 after Velen fled it doesn't really add up.
    Could be that Argus wasn't sacrificed immediately after Dranei's exodus though, but after Sargeras' body was damaged during WoTA.

Also what's up with Varimatharas? He doesn't look well, his model is kinda strange?