Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Anyone else working on all 12 order hall campaigns completed?

Anyone else working on all 12 order hall campaigns completed? There is a special achievement for it.

Here's my progress:

Shaman - complete - ilvl 900
    Druid - complete - ilvl 896
    Priest - complete - ilvl 871
    Hunter - level 110, midway thru order hall campaign
    Demon Hunter - level 110, midway thru order hall campaign
    Death Knight - level 106
    Mage - level 70
    Rogue - level 70
    Warrior - level 34
    Paladin - level 21
    Monk - will use 100 boost
    Warlock - will use 90 boost

I also have:

alliance alt shaman - level 110 - midway thru order hall campaign
    alliance alt druid - level 110 - midway thru order hall campaign

If you ask me which class is my favorite right now, oddly enough its the hunter. I didn't really expect that. It just feels really good. I play it as beast mastery mostly. I'm interested in trying more survival though.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2017-06-29 at 05:00 AM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    what is the achievement called?

Atm I am 9/12 done including class mounts up to the 2 ToS quests - working to finisch the 3 last classes: lock, priest and war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    what is the achievement called?

Atm I am 9/12 done including class mounts up to the 2 ToS quests - working to finisch the 3 last classes: lock, priest and war.
    There is FoS achievement called legendary campaign for finishing all class hall campaings. I got it two weeks ago dinging priest to 110. It took me an year, but fuk that, it was fun.

Deleted
    Yes, I'm working on it. Only 4/12 campaigns done so far but I do have a lvl 100+ character from every class.

I got all 12 about 2 months ago

I've done 11 campaigns, still haven't finished off mage because I hate the class. By "done" I only mean that I've finished the campaign (to the point where I've unlocked the third relic slot) and gotten alternate artifacts for all. I haven't bothered doing all of their legionfall questlines or anything, although I imagine that I probably will at some point to get the mounts. I've also gotten a second paladin and rogue through the questline on an alt server. No way I would've gotten all the leveling done without invasions, tho; I was done leveling the legit way after 5 toons.

10+ Year Old Account
    8/12 so far, with Monk, Warrior, Priest & Mage to go.

Have a Priest & Mage at 100 and a Warrior at 77, but no Monks yet

12/12 since February. My favourite was probably the DK and shaman ones.

Deleted
    10 of 12 done, Warlock is 101 and Monk 100. Should start doing some Legion invasions again.

And since the campaigns are now that fast it's not even exhausting at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    There is FoS achievement called legendary campaign for finishing all class hall campaings. I got it two weeks ago dinging priest to 110. It took me an year, but fuk that, it was fun.
    What was Legion like a few months before anybody else had it?
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Just wait and do the 110 boost.

Finished a couple months ago. Wasn't even aware it was a feat of strength.
    It was nice getting every order halls story, as much of the big story developments remain pointlessly unknown to everyone else. Like the infiltration and sabotage of the broken shore assault discovered through the Rogue campaign.

Or that the paladin and priest groups made contact with the Army of Light.

Kind of wish some of the big reveals and information became more widely known, even by npc's as the expansion progresses.

Finished it long ago.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

11/12 here, still working on priest campaign

Paladin, Mage, Rogue, Warrior, Hunter, Druid, DK all complete.

DH, Warlock at 110, held up by required dungeon runs. My colorblindness puts me at an extreme disadvantage in the Legion dungeons, even when using the "colorblind mode".

Priest, shaman, monk, still sub-105.

completed all 12 campaigns class hall, including broken shore campaign and class hall mount for all classes. working on the other skins/pets and toys when reaching max ap rank on the rest of the specs on alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Just wait and do the 110 boost.
    I'd be worried that the feat of strength is no longer obtainable once the 110 boost goes live. Must do it now to make sure I get it.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

I have 10/12, just need to finish leveling my priest and paly.

The shaman campaign is my favorite so far with DK being close second. I liked them all though.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Working on 7/12.

But I also don't have the luxury of many ppl having all class at 100 already (did not play WoD, and most my other playtime before that went into raiding and a few alts, not 10+) Also did not play since early 2013 so no SOO content draught period either.

Most my other alts did indeed get leveled up during the ICC or Dragon Soul end-patches however.

Leveling isn't even the problem, it's the daily stuff OCD keeping my distracted

Still got my 100 boost.

Mage/monk are level 1 still, Rogue in the 40s, Druid/DK 90. Warrior+Priest just got 110 this week.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-06-30 at 02:54 AM.

Deleted
    I'm working on all class mounts + all concordance rewards.

I'm about 8 concordances deep and I may be losing my mind.