Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was on the PTR and apparently, it goes raid finder, normal, heroic, mythic respectively for the gear shown. If this is the actual case, then I will be dissapointed. Yes the tier looks AMAZING, but having LFR tier look practically the exact same as mythic with just a different color and some other slight varients is a little dissapointing imo. Hopefully they make raidfinder uglier or something. Also I think the normal or heroic version looks cooler as the colors are darker and more sinister.

Quote Originally Posted by xeddin View Post
    I was on the PTR and apparently, it goes raid finder, normal, heroic, mythic respectively for the gear shown. If this is the actual case, then I will be dissapointed. Yes the tier looks AMAZING, but having LFR tier look practically the exact same as mythic with just a different color and some other slight varients is a little dissapointing imo. Hopefully they make raidfinder uglier or something. Also I think the normal or heroic version looks cooler as the colors are darker and more sinister.

It's also what...less than 24 hours on the ptr. It even says on the main page these probably aren't the final iterations. This is just giving us an above base glimpse of what the tier will be. I mean hell, the warrior shoulders aren't even colored. Things will be different the day we can get this tier compared to now. If it's not then I would be very very surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it. I'd say Warlock is still my favorite and the Priest one is second, but this is a solid third.

Poor Rogues got the shaft though, their T21 looks like a set from a level 30 dungeon.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    As Alliance, getting red tint/glow on your plate is a fucking 'mare, it's all reserved for Horde plate.

If that is indeed the actual Heroic colouring, I'm set for Blood spec.

So fucking good. All difficulties. I need all.

Mythic T19 is still my favorite tho.

They look pretty good indeed. Also, nice matches for the class mount.

Art by draken4o

we had a thread a while back asking for a set to Mirror

I guess they listened

Quote Originally Posted by xeddin View Post
    What is the point of making LFR "uglier or something"?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I thought Mythic T19 DK was the best set Blizzard has ever done. And now this. Damn DKs are getting some mog love this xpac; I will be spending quite some time farming appearances back on Legion next xpac
    We also have one of the worst sets ever designed this expansion too...whoever thought t20 was a good look is an idiot. The high def t6 rehash demolish ours by miles

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    We also have one of the worst sets ever designed this expansion too...whoever thought t20 was a good look is an idiot. The high def t6 rehash demolish ours by miles
    hey with M T19 and M T21 ALL IS FORGIVEN!

I keep comming back to these pictures now i know what this reminds me of

Childhood cartoons
    Last edited by Baddok21; 2017-06-30 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    hey with M T19 and M T21 ALL IS FORGIVEN!
    I cant forgive this tier....mostly cause we're in it...once we can get T21 I will forgive them.

The models themselves are not better than T19, but the light show is. Already leagues ahead of the T20 joke either way.

Rogues got like the coolest hat ever! (shoulders were crap thou :P)

15+ Year Old Account
    For once I like a tier look, kudos to artists.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

it looks alright, could be allot worse. I probably wont use the appearance for a few years anyway.

I usually dislike DK tier sets, and T20 is pretty much the worst travesty as it looks like a failed rogue set.

But T21 gives me that Final Fantasy Judge bad guy vibe, and I like it a lot.

7+ Year Old Account
    T19 was great but this is getting close to it for sure.

7+ Year Old Account
    This set reminds me about gold/black/red WoTLK Naxx DK set. Best set for DK since epic T9 ICC.

- - - Updated - - -

i mean T10*