Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda11 View Post
    haha, only when your dreaming.
    I could definitely become an instagram sensation overnight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I could definitely become an instagram sensation overnight.
    why hasnt it happended then?? what you gonna do, go on google, find some random pic and say thats you?? lmfao

why hasnt it happended then?? what you gonna do, go on google, find some random pic and say thats you?? lmfao
    All I have to do is take a photo of my beautiful face and body to see you crumble

So you are in a guild, but don't want to do anything with them? I would also remove you. I don't see the point of guild members like you, who are also extremely flammable and disrespectful.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Why do you care if you are a lone wolf tho?

Deleted
    All I have to do is take a photo of my beautiful face and body to see you crumble
    do it then chump, no one is holding you back, go back to stand up comedy.

IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT

The problem are the guilds.

They're an old concept. They serve no purpose beyond forcing players to be social. That's bad game design. If I want to to be social, I create a facebook profile or become an instagram sensation(I'm very beautiful)

- - - Updated - - -

Your name is annoying, it sounds like mine. Name change right now to something more fitting
    Found this thread, scrolling down, saw your name but couldn't see the message yet. Thought for a moment. Thought, for sure at least some of the following words would be in your post: "old" "forcing" "bad game design" and "facebook". I was right.

Deleted
    Pro tip: don't try to reason with tikcol. He's either the best troll on MMO or utterly insane. He advocates for all raid difficulties except LFR to be removed from the game for example

do it then chump, no one is holding you back, go back to stand up comedy.
    Good try, I will not reveal myself so easily. My image is priceless in and on itself.

Deleted
    I've been in few guilds, even those with lik 50 people online, and no one says jackshit in gchat. Those who want to talk are on discord since it's so readily available.

Odds are you were basically a ghost because they were all on discord, no one would have kicked if you interacted on discord.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Found this thread, scrolling down, saw your name but couldn't see the message yet. Thought for a moment. Thought, for sure at least some of the following words would be in your post: "old" "forcing" "bad game design" and "facebook". I was right.
    Oh, you managed to be right for once.

Those are important words that illustrate the game in its current form and problems that afflict it, which could be avoided with other design decisions that don't shackle the game to its social pillar.

We should DESTROY the social pillar which strangles WoW.

I mean you got kicked out of a social guild for not being social and spending time with the guild it makes prefect sense to me.
    If you play alone or with just random pugs there is little to no reason for you to be in a guild in the first place.
    One of the key reasons of being in a guild is to not have to deal with pugs.

Deleted
    Good try, I will not reveal myself so easily. My image is priceless in and on itself.
    yeah, you dont want to give people nightmares, i understand. take care.

Their guild, their rules.
    It might be the worst rules in the history of WoW but it is the guld owner the decides what rules to follow.

You just have to make your own guild if you want to not care about this.

10+ Year Old Account
    @tikcol is 100% one of those guys in their mid thirties at best who think they're hilarious and witty but in reality they're just super edgy, cringy, and honestly incredibly out of touch with reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

It's totally upto the guild you are in. About a year ago I joined my current guild and played like for 3-4 months as a raider and due to real life issues I had to have a 6-7 months break. Before I left i informed them and they said they will keep me in the guild no matter how long is the break. So 1 month ago I turned back to game and I was still a member of the guild and even got back into raiding. So different guilds can have different rules I don't think it has anything to do with the guild ranks tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    @tikcol is 100% one of those guys in their mid thirties at best who think they're hilarious and witty but in reality they're just super edgy, cringy, and honestly incredibly out of touch with reality.

I never heard about that stereotype before. Why would those guys behave like that? (I'm definitely not one of them)
    Last edited by tikcol; 2017-06-30 at 10:10 AM.

Their guild and their rules at the end of the day.

Our guild is mostly made up of RL friends as well as WoW friends most of us have met in game. Rarely any drama, we have fun doing stuff together and hell even RP together.

I've never been in a guild where the socials were required to participate in any way. So seeing someone kicked for that wouldn't seem normal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    i just join guilds for the chat and spam
    Did you happen to constantly spam stuff in /g?

IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT

Your name is annoying, it sounds like mine. Name change right now to something more fitting
    IT is his fault for choosing an MMO.

And you should change, he's had his account longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================