Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Metal helmet with a hood? Then it is safe to say t12 was akin to t2 by this logic.
    These arguments, dem strong.(no)

Didn't you guys already have a T2 reskin with T19 anyway? As I see it Paladins had 3 pretty great tiers. I could see myself using variants of all 3 of their Legion sets.

Pretty great tiers indeed.
    Am currently using ulduar set on my warrior and feeling quite content with Retribution being shite along with its pretty great tiers.

15+ Year Old Account
    I actually like the Cyrstalforged set. Sure, its silly, but its not the worst we've had aesthetically. T1 isnt great, T4 isnt great which is also the original Gladiator set. On the whole, this set isn't bad. Is it phenomenal? No, its likely nothing will ever top T2. I think comparing things to T2 is a mistake. It's the best for a reason.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos View Post
    I actually like the Cyrstalforged set. Sure, its silly, but its not the worst we've had aesthetically. T1 isnt great, T4 isnt great which is also the original Gladiator set. On the whole, this set isn't bad. Is it phenomenal? No, its likely nothing will ever top T2. I think comparing things to T2 is a mistake. It's the best for a reason.
    Well there are s11, t11 Heroic and t12 to challenge the title of the best.

Personally it's pretty good but feels kinda clunky

Im really pleased with this tier set and all colors of it as I was with the previous tier set! IMO it screams paladin and its elegant grace fully captures the paladin class fantasy that I follow. Granted, not everyone has the same fantasy as me so Ill just leave my opinion here.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    weird because alot of players seem to love the rogue one, i wonder why, maybe because it looks great, has alot of 3d elements to it, and overall fits the fantasy?

- - - Updated - - -

it has a metal helmet with a hood over it
    also had the same gold, red and silver colours

- - - Updated - - -

because paladins are those of the holy light, they worship the light and also the naruu when it comes to draenei

also all those sets you link from diablo 3, have you never seen paladin sets
    example 2 of those sets are bright yellow
    another is basic red and gold
    another is bright white
    another bright silver
    another bright silver and red
    another brown
    another red and dark silver
    guess what we have all of sets liek that in wow

enough examples?
    or do you want to cherry pick more?

i can cherry pick too!
    "Omfg warlocks have such fucking garbage sets, they dont have any good ones, look at these horrible examples"
    looks better now. but its still completely disconnected from current situation. i mean, maybe if theyre giving us some Kul Tiras bits next xpac... OH, Jaina. Where art thou?

also... just want to add. Doomcaller set is still pretty damn pimp.
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallmaker Yahzarah View Post
    looks better now. but its still completely disconnected from current situation. i mean, maybe if theyre giving us some Kul Tiras bits next xpac... OH, Jaina. Where art thou?

also... just want to add. Doomcaller set is still pretty damn pimp.
    uhh what? i did not know bloodborne/robin hood were sailors...
    and yes the troll set matches argus so much
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

well, as far as warcraft goes. Bloodborne and Robin Hood doesnt exist.
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    lol so you want all paladin armor sets to look like teir 2?
    you just want teir 2 remade every raid patch?
    If we're stuck with them just doing remakes....I'd rather they remade Tier 2 than Tier 13.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least you don't look like a fucking Musketeer trying to pass off as Robin Hood.

I like the T 21. It looks super nice on Belfs.

Not to mention it's the 1st time in forever that we get a tier set with a black color option. I'll prob be using the Heroic version as my default mog just based on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dialout View Post
    At least you don't look like a fucking Musketeer trying to pass off as Robin Hood.
    Back the fuck up dude. That hat is fucking sweet. For all the lack of piratey mogs that rogues have needed since combat became outlaw Blizz went out of their way to make one look dashing AF you better fucking appreciate it.

That hat is the greatest mog piece in the tier. Dapper AF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    I like the T 21. It looks super nice on Belfs.

Not to mention it's the 1st time in forever that we get a tier set with a black color option. I'll prob be using the Heroic version as my default mog just based on that.
    I find it quite ironic, because the Black/Gold recolor is amazing, and I'm happy we finally got one in such a long time, but that helmet just Screams Othmar Garithos with that color scheme.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Geso View Post
    Fixed our T21 in paint

First, ret gets arms warrior mastery, now paladins get druid tier set lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Gud you forgot to fix those anchor boots. Which is easily fixed by taking the boots from Highmaul/BRF to replace them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos View Post
    Opinion is opinion.

There have been far more armor sets that are objectively good than are objectively bad. Plenty of sets that aren't special, but that get the job done.
    Why do you talk about objectivity in the same post you mention opinion? Do you think you opinion is superior?
    Are you for real or are you trolling? Something does not fit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Yeah but it's black.
    this guy gets it

I think its one of the best tiers we've had in a while. Definitely the best in Legion. Not that fond of the Mythic shoulders but could be worse.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Why do you talk about objectivity in the same post you mention opinion? Do you think you opinion is superior?
    Are you for real or are you trolling? Something does not fit.
    I want you to try real hard and see if you can hold more than one thought in your head at a time. These are two separate statements. Neither of which depends on the other. They are mutually exclusive. And they both can be true.

My first statement is in regards to the OP's position that this tier is not really that good. Shown through is technique of misdirection by titling this one thing, but actually saying the opposite. Clever little boy that he is, his claim is an opinion. I happen to think it is really not that bad. This is what I mean by Opinion is opinion.

Further, if we were to put a poll out, for the entire warcraft community to score paladin pve tiers 1-21 with a value of 1-5, 1 being a low score, 5 being a high score, giving whatever score you want as many times as you want, as long as its what a person really thinks, it is my claim that there would be far more sets with a rank of 3 or higher, than a rank of 2 or lower. I make this claim based on the many years I've played this game and the many threads about this exact topic every time a new tier set comes out. It is my estimation that more people have liked the look of things than have not. This is what I mean when I say that there are more objectively good sets than bad. That if it were tested, I would be right. I don't think its that crazy of a claim to make.

Whether my opinion is superior or not is neither here nor there. It very well may be, but in this context it doesn't matter.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.