Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    waiting for update for my female-cow hunter animation
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    those animations look wonderful. best in the game.

so glad i went belf on my hunter.
    Well my three Blood Elves are a Paladin, Demon Hunter, and a Death Knight.

But my Hunter is a Pandaren Female. <3
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    I for one hope that she's not Alliance. I can see her being loyal to Quel'thalas, but not the Horde. If the Alliance threaten Quel'thalas or its people directly, she would defend it from them. She's always looked out for her homeland and its interests.

I'm hoping that she meets with Vereesa, tells her off for forgetting her duty to her people and devoting herself to vengeance, understanding how that feels but that she has to move on with her life (like Alleria did when she hated the orcs for Lirath's death), and Vereesa grows up. Then Alleria goes to Quel'danas to catch up with Captain Auric Sunchaser, the guy who was in charge of Allerian Stronghold and took it upon himself as the highest authority from Quel'thalas pre-Scourge government who identifies as a high elf to look after high elves who had no representation in Quel'thalas.

I'm hoping that Alleria could convince Lor'themar to allow the high elves to return (but perhaps not the Silver Covenant), as long as they renounce their loyalty (not ties, they can still be friends) to the Alliance and reaffirm it to Silvermoon (not the Horde). They wouldn't be beholden to Alliance/Horde conflicts, unless the Alliance were attacking Quel'thalas, in which case they would defend it along with their blood elven kin.

Of course it makes zero sense for her to be Horde. But it makes less sense for her to be Alliance, at least Alliance like Vereesa is. I find it entirely believable for her to be friends with the Sons of Lothar, and lovers with Turalyon (or wife, if they got married somewhere down the line), but she wouldn't abandon her people to swear loyalty to a 17-year old kid who was born years after she left through the Dark Portal to defend Quel'thalas against the threat of the Old Horde forever.
    This is all very similar to what I was hoping for in terms of the continuing mending of bridges between the Sin and Quel'dorei. I was hoping the high elves would be able to pledge themselves to Quel'Thalas (and become duty-bound to defend it but not directly beholden to the Horde), whilst not engaging themselves in the faction war.

It should be possible since the Horde oath (as seen with the cousins of the tauren in Borean Tundra) is something that individuals take, not whole peoples. So, I'm assuming that not even all fighting-fit blood elves are pledged to the Horde.

Unfortunately, I don't expect Blizzard's writing of Alleria's return and its ramifications for Thalassian society to be so nuanced and expect her to become Vereesa lite (if that).