Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Most hated man in America

Forget Trump, Hitler or Jeffrey Dahmer.

The Most hated man in America according to the Media is this young fella named Martin Shkreli

Do not know why he is the really hated.. Other than than he defrauded a few people . Which i suppose is bad.
    But not as bad as mass murderer Jeffery Dahmer (in my opinion anyway).

Any Americans fill us in why this guy is really hated ?

One young woman called him "an evil man," another said he looked like a "snake" and a third said she knew he'd been
    labelled "the most hated man in America."

http://www.smh.com.au/business/world...28-gx0543.html

I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd wager Heather Bresch is equally as hated for similar reasons. She's such a c-word... (not saying it because of the many sjw's on here)

Americans have to pay for their own healthcare. This doucheclown bought an HIV medication and changed the cost of one pill from $13 to $700 each, meaning almost no one could afford the medication. He will rot in hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    This guy has been streaming on twitch lately. He also make appearances on Destiny's stream.

Deleted
    Old topic is really old. Google will be your best friend finding out why. Me personally dont think he did anything wrong after listening to him in his livestream. Infact: he really did something good by spreading awareness to his fucked up industry.

Thank you.. Yeah that is pretty nasty alright

That is really not nice
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caralhoPT View Post
    I'd wager Heather Bresch is equally as hated for similar reasons. She's such a c-word... (not saying it because of the many sjw's on here)
    Im confused. Is she a cuck or a cunt?

We do indeed have a lot of sjw's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Im confused. Is she a cuck or a cunt?

We do indeed have a lot of sjw's.
    Skeletal jazz wizards?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Americans have to pay for their own healthcare. This doucheclown bought an HIV medication and changed the cost of one pill from $13 to $700 each, meaning almost no one could afford the medication. He will rot in hell.
    It's despicable no doubt. There's a special place in hell reserved for creepy greedy fucks like him, but how is his case any different from Heather Bresch's?

"Mylan CEO Heather Bresch was called before Congress to explain why EpiPen’s price had soared from about $103.50 in 2009 to more than $608.61 in 2016."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/epipen-p...ch-speaks-out/
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2017-06-28 at 11:46 AM.

He's a first-class douchebag, that's a pretty good reason to dislike the guy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Thats a really onesided statement.
    - He increased to price of an old pill with many sideeffects to support research on better pills with less sideeffects
    - Every person who relied on the pill was taken care of. Only insurences had to pay more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fazzel View Post
    - He increased to price of an old pill with many sideeffects to support research on better pills with less sideeffects
    That's an excuse he made after the fact, and one he never provided actual evidence for. Also, it doesn't matter. That's a garbage way to fund creation of a new drug, especially when the side effects for the original are not that bad.

- Every person who relied on the pill was taken care of. Only insurences had to pay more.
    Not everyone has insurance, and that's not how insurance works.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

He wasn't trying to research shit. He used a government-protected patent in order to jack up the price on a pill, and bilk insurers and consumers of money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Skeletal jazz wizards?
    SJW stands for Sociopathic Jewish Warlords AFAIK (as far as Inuits know)

Deleted
    *sigh* ... everything has been said 2 years ago. I can just advise to not oversimplify this not-very-simple topic and inform yourself before starting a witchhunt. Every side has it's pro and cons.

10+ Year Old Account
    This guy has gotten so infamous there's actually a parody of him in one of the opening missions of Watch Dogs 2 -- If only Shkreli had the same thing happen to him as what happens in that game it would be the most amazing thing ever.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Which fake news website did you get that from?

And when insurance companies had to pay over 5000% more for the medication, what do you think they did to people's premiums? Or do you think insurance companies absorbed the cost by themselves out of the goodness of their hearts?

Deleted
    So he's hated because he abuses the system that republicans advocate for? Right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    SJW stands for Sociopathic Jewish Warlords AFAIK (as far as Inuits know)
    Nah, it is just code for the J in your version of it.

Quote Originally Posted by caralhoPT View Post
    Cunt. I believe the missing word is cunt. Probably not cool. Definitely cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================