Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Is 7.3 Last Tier?

Judging by what's released of the next tier so far, anyone think this will be the final raid or the will be another argus raid within another area of Argus?

And how do you think they'll explain us not killing Sargeras yet?
    Last edited by Banthare; 2017-06-29 at 10:59 PM.
    Intel 7700K l Asrock Z270 Taichi l Corsair H115i Pro l G.SKill Trident Z 3200Mhz l EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 l NZXT S340 Elite l EVGA G2 650W PSU

Uh...

Ye.

/10chars

THis is the final tier.

However, I could see them making a small raid with no new art assets (like Trial of Valor) for a minor patch just to keep us busy while next expansion doesn't arrive.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I think we can pretty safely assume that Argus will be the third and final 'tier' of Legion.

With that I said I can definitely see them doing another smaller raid with 3+ bosses, although I wouldn't hold my breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

This is most likely the final raid, but it's possible there will be a filler raid, or something else completely out of left field.

Quote Originally Posted by Banthare View Post
    Well, there are a couple theories floating around saying that Sargeras is Argus the Unmaker... so who knows. Too early to tell yet.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

Definitely the last raid tier, though Blizzard could easily surprise us with a 7.4 mini-raid/dungeon that brings us back to Azeroth to set up the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Banthare View Post
    Judging by what's released of the next tier so far, anyone think this will be the final raid or the will be another argus raid within another area of Argus?

Sargeras is not on Argus never was.

We could never beat him he is far too powerful. Azeroth would have to awaken and destroy him no one else in the Universe is strong enough. Well maybe Elune but she is a true god.

Anyone in this thread who says "This is the final tier" or "this is the final patch" or "this isn't the last one", none of these people know anything nor does anyone know but Blizzard. There could be two more tiers for all we know. Or this could be it, and the next expansion will be out by Summer 2018. You don't know.

Also, anyone who says "Lol the next expansion won't be out til 2019 at the earliest", were the same people who said 7.3 wouldn't even be on the PTR until after Blizzcon.

edit: I predicted 7.2 and 7.2.5's release schedule within 2 weeks~, months before it came out. I also predicted 7.3 would be up on the PTR by the end of this month, and it was.

My next prediction, 7.3 will be live on August 28th or Sept 4th.

Gamescom, which is during the last week of August, will have Blizzard showcase either the next patch(es), 7.3.5 and 7.4 - or reveal the next expansion. Probably both.

7.3.5, likely to be released just before Antorus raid gets released (the Argus raid), will probably open up just before Blizzcon, giving them plenty of opportunity to either showcase the previously mentioned 7.4 (if revealed at Gamescom) or the next expansion.

By Feb of 2018, we will likely have our 7.4, if that's something they want to do, perhaps a "bridge" between this expansion and the next.

Next expansion could come by Summer 2018, giving us roughly 5-6 months of 7.4, much of which would actually be content and so it wouldn't feel like a drought, and it would have given Legion a 2-year lifespan.

That's my prediction based entirely on their recent release schedules and other various clues in their Q&As and other information (keep in mind, they said Gamescom will be their best showing yet this year - which means that they will have to top last year's show, in which they revealed an expansion).

I'll caveat all of this with saying, once again, no one knows.
    Last edited by Lionhearte0; 2017-06-30 at 03:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Definitely the last raid tier, though Blizzard could easily surprise us with a 7.4 mini-raid/dungeon that brings us back to Azeroth to set up the next expansion.
    Im pretty sure 7.3 is already setting up the next expansion

Deleted
    Tbh... I hope chromie appears and tells us... it was all a dream!

Then we go on against old gods, Azshara and whatever is left of azeroth. Titan lore is just... disturbing.

Theres probably a 7.3.5 after it, but its pretty much the last major content patch.

I believe so but when we get back to Azeroth we sure as shit got alot of cleaning up to do!

Azshara flexing her muscles in Aszuna, The Lich King saying he has 'Big' Plans, N'zoth!! etc etc

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    probably, most expacs have had 3 with the exception of Wrath (4) and WoD (2)

Last raid tier yes. We should keep our ear to the floor to see if they say it is the last raid though. While i don't expect it or think we need it, I could see them sneaking out a ruby sanctum 7.4 or something (something ToV level).

I think we will get a 7.4 as the next expansion won't be ready until late next year.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I have a feeling that we will not be going back to Azeroth.

Last edited by Laerrus; 2017-06-30 at 04:50 AM.

Pretty sure we'll get the next expansion in Fall 2018, so yes, Argus and 7.3 will contain the last raid tier of Legion. When they release Argus in September/October and open Antorus in November we will have this raid until ~ May. Blizzard planned everything very precisely this expansion, maybe we'll get a small 7.4 patch but if not it would work as well. Pre-patch of XPAC 7 in July / August and XPAC 7 in September / October.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    I have a feeling that we will not be going back to Azeroth.

Pretty sure we will. Old Gods will attack while we were on Argus. I'm like %96,36 sure.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure about last tier, but they said there wouldn't be a content drought this time around so I hope there might be a few mini raids during that time.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

5+ Year Old Account
    I think we'll get a 7.3.5 with like a hardcore questline leading up to Argus helping us out killing Sargeras in a 1-boss-only raid.