Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    From Nazis, racists, white supremacists and other hate groups, yes.

I can't imagine why they'd feel that way lol.
    A liberal society would make counter arguments(more speech) instead of outlawing hurt feelings. For example lets say someone criticizes Europeans, should they be fined or go to jail for being racist?

I applaud Germany.

Hate speech must be stamped out. Hate Speech coming from Muslims is the worst of the bunch. Vowing to kill and behead people in the name of their prophet. The hate speech that is coming from these muslim mosques, it needs to be prosecuted and ended, and have these mosques closed down and hate speech by muslims criminalized.

The amount of hate speech from "People of Color" towards white people on social media is at an all time high. This to needs to be addressed in the US, I hope President Donald Trump follows Germany's lead and creates much needed legislation to monitor, and arrest hate groups like Black Lives Matter, and the AntiFa organizations, as well as the different and violent left wing hate groups that operate on social media.

It is out of control, and these terrorist hate groups that I have mentioned need to be stopped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    I applaud Germany.

Hate speech must be stamped out. Hate Speech coming from Muslims is the worst of the bunch. Vowing to kill and behead people in the name of their prophet. The hate speech that is coming from these muslim mosques, it needs to be prosecuted and ended, and have these mosques closed down and hate speech by muslims criminalized.

The amount of hate speech from "People of Color" towards white people on social media is at an all time high. This to needs to be addressed in the US, I hope President Donald Trump follows Germany's lead and creates much needed legislation to monitor, and arrest hate groups like Black Lives Matter, and the AntiFa organizations, as well as the different and violent left wing hate groups that operate on social media.

It is out of control, and these terrorist hate groups that I have mentioned need to be stopped.
    Well from reading this article and others about Germany, it seems like it's mostly Neo-Nazis who are spewing hate speech. Glad you're against it though!

Then protestors should also be fined. I think I need to learn how to use a proxy server.

But again, Hooked, Germany was the dream country for the alt-right for 12 long years. All the freedom they dream of : freedom to scream with eyes bulging that it was okay to murder minorities, to beat up protesters that were not goose steeping, journalists that omitted a comma on the daily tirade of the Exalted Leader....

You might notice that all those freedom actually just made sure Germany received an epic trashing. I'm [I]sure[/] KEK boys found those ''good jukes'' about murdering Slavs a lot less funny when they were handed a single grenade and told to kill a platoon of ennemy soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    But again, Hooked, Germany was the dream country for the alt-right for 12 long years. All the freedom they dream of : freedom to scream with eyes bulging that it was okay to murder minorities, to beat up protesters that were not goose steeping, journalists that omitted a comma on the daily tirade of the Exalted Leader....

You might notice that all those freedom actually just made sure Germany received an epic trashing. I'm [I]sure[/] KEK boys found those ''good jukes'' about murdering Slavs a lot less funny when they were handed a single grenade and told to kill a platoon of ennemy soldiers.
    Germany has committed suicide, apparently angel merkel is such a good leader her followers agree with it. I don't agree with it, merkel is a total scumbag piece of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Rise up germans please before they take everything from you. You germans don't need to have any guilt, once you lost the war the soviets were torturing your people also, The Russians were killing your kids as soon as the war ended.

— Content illegal in Germany has to be removed within seven days — or 24 hours in clear-cut cases such as Holocaust denial.
    Someone please tell (((Merkel))) she can't delete the TRUTH!

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-06-30 at 01:23 PM.

Wake the fuck up germans and become men again.
    I emplore the german people to wake up and take out the trash now.

So America, Russia, china, japan, and south korea against the rest of the world?, I'm ok with that. Lets make it happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Glad I don't live in Germany.
    Germany has turned into a joke, Germany cannot be trusted anymore.

Angela merkel is the biggest traitor in the world since benedict Arnold, she has no children but is happily destroying Europe. Get her the fuck out now you euros.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2017-06-30 at 11:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This stupid shit is slowly but surely inching closer and closer to Judge Dredd type shit.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Despite the dramatic rise in right wing crime since the beginning of the refugee crisis in Germany, this law is bullshit.

Angela Merkel slowly turns Germany into an authoritarian regime. Unfortunatley too many Germans still see themselves as subjects and have too much trust in those who "lead". The great coalition christian and social dems with a 2/3 majority has been a political disaster for Germany.

As a German I am very wary of the situation. Unfortunately it is more than likely that Angela Merkel gets reelected in the upcoming elections in September.

And for all who are cheering for this law: you have to understand this law in the context of current german politics. Then it's not good anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Fuck that garbage. You should not be fined or jailed or anything else unless you've legitimately endangered somebody's life as we currently understand it under law.

I hope Germany enjoys being online buttfucked by everybody due to this fascist bullshit. Garbage like this is what drives people to support Trump. Good job.
    that one person who kept sending messages to the other person who committed suicide opened the floodgates though, now we endanger lives just by posting lol

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    All humans are part of hate groups, which hate groups are considered good depends entirely on the perspective of each individual human.
    Yeah, uh, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Is your hate for hate groups starting a hate group against hate groups? Is that going to be protected?
    What do you mean my hate for hate groups? I have no more hate for hate groups than any sane person has.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    A liberal society would make counter arguments(more speech) instead of outlawing hurt feelings.
    Hurt feelings are not outlawed in Germany. Nazis are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Ah I see we now try to be better than China in censorship!

Its kinda funny to see that even the left is against this law where they naturally love censorship.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    I believe the German government has good intentions with this but restricting speech of any kind, especially on the world wide web, is a slippery slope. It could, and I don't think it would anytime soon, turn into online calls for protest being criminalized because "protests can turn into violent riots!" under bad leaderships. Then again, I'm pretty ignorant of German laws and government so it will probably just turn into a bunch of cry-bullies running around calling everything hate speech and demand arrests.

Quote Originally Posted by Yat-Yas View Post
    I believe the German government has good intentions with this but restricting speech of any kind, especially on the world wide web, is a slippery slope. It could, and I don't think it would anytime soon, turn into online calls for protest being criminalized because "protests can turn into violent riots!" under bad leaderships. Then again, I'm pretty ignorant of German laws and government so it will probably just turn into a bunch of cry-bullies running around calling everything hate speech and demand arrests.
    They are already trying to defame and criminalize protest in the upcoming G20 in Hamburg. Constitutional court already had to step in as local Hamburg authorties tried to ban a protester's camp from Hamburg. Hamburg authorities do not cooperate with the protester's organizations, nor with their legal council.

The rate at which this kinda stuff appears is alarming.

Eastern Europe will welcome the select few of the refugees from the Berlin Caliphate.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    They are already trying to defame and criminalize protest in the upcoming G20 in Hamburg. Constitutional court already had to step in as local Hamburg authorties tried to ban a protester's camp from Hamburg. Hamburg authorities do not cooperate with the protester's organizations, nor with their legal council.

The rate at which this kinda stuff appears is alarming.
    Oh damn, that's a bad sign. Internet restrictions on speech will probably make this worse. So could one jagoff in a Facebook group cause the government to deem a protest has violent intent and shut it down if this passes?

I'm afraid...
    Last edited by Raakel; 2017-06-30 at 08:07 AM.

I'd almost bet my other kidney that any takedowns and/or prosecutions will be quite "selective" on this matter.