Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    True but they never successfully lobbied to be able to surgically alter children under ten.
    Sounds like a separate issue. Why do you blame gay marriage for this exactly? The logic here is pretty broken, its not even fun. At least try to make a nice logical loop.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    It means that the second a moral person says anything negative about this they will be infracted, banned, or sensored by the gay and pro gay moderators of this site.
    That's pretty much bullshit considering how many people in this very thread are arguing against myself and other posters about how immoral and wrong homosexuality is, and have yet to be banned.

At any rate, it still never ceases to amaze me how often "moral" people (which really means religious people) totally ignore how their religion commands them to murder, to have slaves, to commit all sorts of atrocities, but if those two men down the street love each other, that's a horrible crime against humanity.

True but they never successfully lobbied to be able to surgically alter children under ten.
    No one is lobbying for it, but what is happening is that the mental health community is recognizing that we know our own gender and sexuality identity very early in life (I knew I liked boys when I was 5) and, in some limited cases, have been supportive of transitioning then. That's really rare, and it's not at all related to same-sex marriage.

7+ Year Old Account
    It means that the second a moral person says anything negative about this they will be infracted, banned, or sensored by the gay and pro gay moderators of this site.

I thought hate was immoral. You must be talking about someone other than yourself then, feel free to comment! No worries about a moral person commenting in your case!

Deleted
    yay. another thread that a moral person cannot responde to.
    Plenty of people here have said that they do not agree with the decision - and that's perfectly fine. It's not about a certain opinion, but about voicing that opinion (no matter which one it is) in a constructive manner without resorting to unnecessary slurs, name-calling, bashing or anything of the like. Which should be possible for everyone, no matter which "side" they are on regarding this issue.

What's that supposed to mean? It's morally wrong to stop people from loving who they want to.

Wow, someone sure wants to play that victim card.

- - - Updated - - -

That sounds like a problem with parenting, not with transgender people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Fool, they activated my trap card, "we know you actually think this, no need to hide behind 4chan level kiddy level posting to subvert us into thinking you dont actually think this deep down"

Deleted
    Also: This thread is not about Transgender issues, so please refrain from discussing it here. Also, please stay on topic.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-07-01 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Fool, they activated my trap card, "we know you actually think this, no need to hide behind 4chan level kiddy level posting to subvert us into thinking you dont actually think this deep down"
    I love how they all talk in the same code, and pretend like the entire rest of the world doesn't know exactly what they mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how they all talk in the same code, and pretend like the entire rest of the world doesn't know exactly what they mean.
    Everyone follows a routine. Everyone has a hard code in how they post. I do, you do, we all do. Some just need the self awareness.

Everyone follows a routine. Everyone has a hard code in how they post. I do, you do, we all do. Some just need the self awareness.
    You are right, we all our patterns we follow. Ideally, we should be unique and original in such endeavors.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are right, we all our patterns we follow. Ideally, we should be unique and original in such endeavors.
    exactly!!!!!

Sounds like a separate issue. Why do you blame gay marriage for this exactly? The logic here is pretty broken, its not even fun. At least try to make a nice logical loop.
    it opened the can of worms. It isn't gay marriage I am against but the things that followed in its wake in the west

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

your not wrong to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    it opened the can of worms. It isn't gay marriage I am against but the things that followed in its wake in the west

- - - Updated - - -

Prove it opened a can of worms. Prove him wrong. Then again mods said to stay away from the issue. So lets just end it on, you didnt provide evidence.

don't worry those same rules that stops you bashing gays, stops us bashing your religion, i'm making an assumption anyway that you're religious and that being the reason for your "morals" being against gay people allowed to live a life be happy and have equal rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    The mere fact that you proclaim yourself to be a "moral person" is funny enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

- - - Updated - - -

That can of worms that got opened up was freedom and equality. I really don't see what the problem is with those two things.

Prove it opened a can of worms. Prove him wrong. Then again mods said to stay away from the issue. So lets just end it on, you didnt provide evidence.
    It isn't hard to goggle it as much as a despise people saying that. Just look at the time line from legalizing gay marriage on wards when it comes to sexuality.

- - - Updated - - -

That can of worms that got opened up was freedom and equality. I really don't see what the problem is with those two things.
    Children under ten being mutilated comes to mind.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-07-01 at 07:09 PM.

It isn't hard to goggle it as much as a despise people saying that. Just look at the time line from legalizing gay marriage on wards when it comes to sexuality.

- - - Updated - - -

Once again, that has nothing to do with gay marriage being legalized. That's like blaming children getting mutilated on allowing women in combat roles in the military.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-07-01 at 07:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

(Infracted)
    I am under no obligation to look up any of your claims about gay marriage. I asked you to provide me with proof of your argument. You failed to do so.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-07-01 at 07:25 PM.