Hello people,

Sorry about my english, i do my best, nice to meet you all

i need youre help. i tryed to post this on Eu forums and the community on eu are like none. so i am trying here

i am really frustrated. i been useing AMR last raid and it was a ok guide line, but now it dos not make any senes, the site is telling me that Boots and Crown are bis leggos, and some of the Simulator dont make any senes, all the forums all discord all the best rogue all etc etc says that bis are Shoulders and Bracers.

and some times the Simulator BIS items just dont make any senes with other chars as well .... i am thinking leaving AMR that i have a premium account but thinking chanling premium account .. i like to hear what you guys are thinking and what guys seen about this, i am also useing raidbots

I am going to link my post and the mails i had with AMR

Right now ,people say that BIS leggos are Shoulders and Bracer - boots ( its all over us foums and the net mmo champ etc etc )
but when i do the calculate leggos are Crown and Boots and item level are 939 mythic items no CoF

when you run they simulator on they site here are the DPS with that gear i have now

With my gear shoulder and boots 998021
With my gear shoulder and bracer 1006666
With my gear shoulders and Crown 103300
With my gear crown and boots 1012898

Now with your Best in slot Calculate best in slot 939 gear

Boots and crown 1218098 NS talent
Shoulders and bracer 117448 NS talent
Crown and boots 1228331. SubF talent
Shoulders and bracer 1178641 SubF talent

i ask him about the why BIS leggos are Crown and boots

MAIL from AMR

The first thing to note about static legendary lists is that they are not tailored to you and your talents and your setup. So they are a first-pass for casual players, a basic non-customized guide.

Our site gives you a custom list that will give you more DPS. I ran some sims to show you:

1. Shoulders + Bracers: 1.17m DPS
2. Head + Feet (AMR recommended): 1.21m DPS

Our list gets you 40-50k more DPS because it is customized to you.

The other thing to keep in mind is that some of the rogue community leaders use SimC to generate their legendary lists, which is not a very good tool anymore. They use it because that is what they are used to. One of the major downsides is that it doesn't sim real boss fights - it sims unrealistic scenarios that never happen in-game. So the results it gives you have limited usefulness.

We built our simulator to be very accurate and mimic real fights. We even proved the sims match real logs: blog.askmrrobot
Hope that helps!

Then i told him that SimC says Shoulders and Bracer are best and i told him all rogues out there i talked to saying the same thing and Boots and Crown are a bad thing,

Mail 2

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, so the crown and feet look best for you. The problem with the static lists and discord talk, is they aren't personalized to YOU. Also, raidbots uses SimC, which doesn't have real boss fights, so it is not super useful when you try to apply that advice in-game.

Hit me up if you have more questions.

So i like to hear, what you people have to say about this. for is there something we dont know, or will time tell that we are going to Boots and Crown, but just dont see runing with out shoulders and 100% crit

or what are you thinking about this and BTW i see no Sub rogue with Vers gems as sub spec all the sites says this Agility;
Mastery;Versatility;Critical Strike; Haste. and all the mythic sub rogues i talk too dont use Vers gems but mastery

i really dont know what to use as for sim my char anymore..

i hope you can help me out. and thanks btw for this nice forums alot cool people here