Poll: Am I on to something?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Something Very Peculiar I noticed in the Jesse cox and Crendor Q@A

At around 12:10 in the video, as Ion is talking about the Chromie Scenario he says, "Certainly when you're level 112, as we learned in the Chromie Scenario, Dragons will be very important."

I might be reading to much into it, however when you think as to why Blizzard would choose this specific theme if they wanted to add a scenario in 7.2.5. Chromie is popular, but you also see dragons in Azsuna talking about how deathwing's fall effected them so there is some likely set up. And as we also see there is some old god setup in Legion, but I think of it as the old god setup in Legion is the equivalent of Wrathion's warning in MoP, so we will likely have an expansion in between the two major events, and as dragons are connected to the old gods via madness and corruption, it is not that far fetched of an idea to think that they might focus on dragons in one form or another in the next expansion whatever it may be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, according to the boss list for the Argus raid, we'll be facing the imprisoned remnants of the would-souls of Eonar and Aggramar, so perhaps they will re-kindle the dragons titanic powers, allowing them to once again breed?
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Rejoice, Vashj'ir haters; now we know we won't have 5 underwater zones if next expansion is Naga themed like anyone with common sense already knew.

On topic: I hope it is indeed a lvl 112 thing, so a single zone focusing on dragons. Don't get me wrong, I am interesting in their story, but I feel if they try to overdo it people will get dragon fatigue very quickly. Cataclysm wasn't that terribly long ago.

Deleted
    Could also explain the updated vanilla 4 dragons that were datamined, possibly a expansion prepatch, or some sort of 7.3.5 with those as raid content leading to 8.0
    Last edited by mmoc498c90669a; 2017-07-02 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zoolmod View Post
    Could also explain the updated vanilla 4 dragons that were datamined, possibly a expansion prepatch, or some sort of 7.3.5 with those as raid content leading to 8.0

totally forgot about them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Rejoice, Vashj'ir haters; now we know we won't have 5 underwater zones if next expansion is Naga themed like anyone with common sense already knew.

On topic: I hope it is indeed a lvl 112 thing, so a single zone focusing on dragons. Don't get me wrong, I am interesting in their story, but I feel if they try to overdo it people will get dragon fatigue very quickly. Cataclysm wasn't that terribly long ago.
    I don't think Dragon Fatigue was a thing. Just the lack of content(That got used up for revamping the old world). That said, I'd like to see the Dragons turning to relevance again. I feel they're just a part of Warcraft(Yay Knaack for making them exist)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Alright people, assuming dragons are the central theme of the expansion. What are your ideas? Nightmare 4(?^).0? Wrathion fuses the dragon soul with aman'thul's powers? Or just plain old fighting the void, and the dragons join us as per Velen's vision?

Whichever the case, a dragon expansion has better come with the dragonsworn class.

Alright people, assuming dragons are the central theme of the expansion. What are your ideas? Nightmare 4(?^).0? Wrathion fuses the dragon soul with aman'thul's powers? Or just plain old fighting the void, and the dragons join us as per Velen's vision?

Whichever the case, a dragon expansion has better come with the dragonsworn class.
    Quoting myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    The next expansion is a time traveling expansion in the vain of Warlords of Draenor's original concept except this time its actually like Pandaria; a casual story not a villain story. The story will involve some kind of time traveling back to old Lordaeron and Quel'thalas.
    There is a dragon relation.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Quoting myself.

There is a dragon relation.
    If we do get bronze time travelling, I hope we get a continent composed of like a puzzle of timelines... Like, zone 110-112 is old lordaeron and 112-114 is... Ancient argus? out of the blue. I think that would be more interesting than being very focused on a single timeline like WoD did.

The Infinite Dragonflight has been seen a couple times in legion

10+ Year Old Account
    The next expansion is a time traveling expansion in the vain of Warlords of Draenor's original concept except this time its actually like Pandaria; a casual story not a villain story. The story will involve some kind of time traveling back to old Lordaeron and Quel'thalas.

I'm ok with this if so.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

If we do get bronze time travelling, I hope we get a continent composed of like a puzzle of timelines... Like, zone 110-112 is old lordaeron and 112-114 is... Ancient argus? out of the blue. I think that would be more interesting than being very focused on a single timeline like WoD did.
    How about a zone where time is just screwed up and lets say for example you walk through a forest and half of it on one side of you is dead and snowing then the right side is raining and full of life but ahead of you it is burnt like time keeps shifting cause its so messed up

Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    How about a zone where time is just screwed up and lets say for example you walk through a forest and half of it on one side of you is dead and snowing then the right side is raining and full of life but ahead of you it is burnt like time keeps shifting cause its so messed up
    I think that'd be an awesome max level zone. (and let's be honest, I'd bet the alternative would be a twisted stormwind/orgrimmar)

But do you guys really think blizzard would be ballsy enough to go with time travel -even if it's linear - after how WoD was kind of a fuck up lorewise?

Only thing peculiar is that two dudes who basically don't play the game are interviewing a game lead.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    The Infinite Dragonflight has been seen a couple times in legion
    Where was that?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'm ok with this if so.
    I like the idea and its just a theory.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Where was that?
    I believe the "glory" achievement for Elisande involved an infinite whelpling.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    If the next expansion is dragon focused, then they better give us that hybrid aspect class so many people have spoken of.
    Think of a Dragonmancer of some sort where they have each element of the dragon aspects, green is healing, red is damage, black is tanking, blue is damage
    (Arcane mage got some of the time magic stuff going on so I wouldn't think that aspect would be represented)

Though I doubt it, my money is still on the Azshara expansion, unless they can somehow work dragons into that.

No one can ever have dragon fatigue.. Dragons are fucking awesome.

Deleted
    All i saw is that is next exp pack some dragon lore going on, aspects regain some of there powers and a way to lay eggs again.
    Will the dragons become the main role in warcraft again? Maybe but dont see it happen for atleast 3 exp packs i mean dragons need to grow aswell when they hatch.