Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Trump setting unprecedented number of precedents

I know this is not a news but do Trump voters care what happens after Trump is gone? I know many don't see that far but you do understand everything you allow Trump to do (even cheer him up), other guy can do to? May be other guy is a democrat. Maybe Trump would MAGA so hard, he will succeed in building that proverbial wall that no future president can breach?

I personally can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    I know this is not a news but do Trump voters care what happens after Trump is gone? I know many don't see that far but you do understand everything you allow Trump to do (even cheer him up), other guy can do to? May be other guy is a democrat. Maybe Trump would MAGA so hard, he will succeed in building that proverbial wall that no future president can breach?

I personally can't wait.
    If Trump can build a wall on our southern border between the US and Mexico that no future President could breach, then I say it is well worth it.

Secondly, everyday without that vile and disgusting Hillary Clinton as President is a day of paradise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    If Trump can build a wall on our southern border between the US and Mexico that no future President could breach, then I say it is well worth it.

Secondly, everyday without that vile and disgusting Hillary Clinton as President is a day of paradise.
    You harp on Hillary for being establishment but Trump is doing so much more establishment things than she would ever do.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted

If Trump only ever delivers on 20% of his agenda that is still 100% more than we would have ever gotten with Crooked Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    If Trump only ever delivers on 20% of his agenda that is still 100% more than we would have ever gotten with Crooked Hillary.
    I know you are only joking, but the sad thing is that there are millions of people who are so deluded and misinformed, they actually believe that sort of crap.

I mean - for a start, Trump has no agenda - his narcissistic and moronic behaviour lives for the moment, attention seeking even at the cost of his own well being.

Then we look at the term 'crooked Hillary' and think to ourselves that she was suspected of doing a poofteenth of one percent of what Trump has admitted to doing in public.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post

Trump only had to deliver "not that vile and disgusting Hillary Clinton as President", and he did.

What ever else happens is liberal tears. Sweet, sweet, sweet, liberal tears.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I mean - for a start, Trump has no agenda
    Are you for real?

Trump's agenda has been reduced illegal immigration, touting the wall being built, increasing security through better vetting of muslim refugees, trying to put in place a temporary travel ban, reducing burdensome regulations, and strengthening our military.

These are just a few things.

I am shocked that even you, and your post history, could say that President Donald Trump doesn't have an agenda. Either you have fallen on your head and have forgotten his agenda that elected him President, or you are willfully and militantly ignorant.

Are you for real?
    Indeed, also rational - and observant, and well read.

Trump literally and factually has no agenda, he parrots what ever has been put in front of him by who ever praised him last.

It is sad that some people are so deluded that they think Trump has any idea what is going on.

He is OUT OF HIS LEAGUE.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Amen.

/10scandals

Trump's agenda has been reduced illegal immigration,
    Which he's done nothing on, so far.

touting the wall being built,
    They haven't even approved a plan, construction is still a long ways off dude.

increasing security through better vetting of muslim refugees,
    This is not remotely true, as there has been zero movement (that I know of) on improving vetting in the 5 months since he took office. Not to mention the overwhelming consensus is that his Muslim ban (glad you're admitting that it's targeted at a specific religion as well!) does little to nothing to enhance US security.

trying to put in place a temporary travel ban,
    Same as what you just wrote, you're repeating yourself.

reducing burdensome regulations,
    Such as the ones protecting local water sources from being contaminated by waste from mines? Those ones? Or were there other specific regulations that you personally found burdensome and were glad to see repealed.

and strengthening our military.
    With "god damn steam" catapults on modern aircraft carriers? And a budget that looks like it doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of passing, that also cuts a huge amount of cheap but super effective social programs, specifically for seniors and the poor?

Trump supporters are adorable, sometimes.

Indeed, also rational - and observant, and well read.

Trump literally and factually has no agenda, he parrots what ever has been put in front of him by who ever praised him last.

It is sad that some people are so deluded that they think Trump has any idea what is going on.

He is OUT OF HIS LEAGUE.
    How can you say he has no agenda, when you constantly complain about his agenda? That doesn't even make sense dude...

I think most, if not all respect for the president position is gone. Yes, trump is an idiot but people have to realize that- if a democrat wins the next pres. election, it will be 100% acceptable to treat him/her the exact way that the left is/has been treating trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    How can you say he has no agenda
    Easy - because he has no agenda.

I'll highlight the relevant parts to make it 100% clear to you.

HE has no AGENDA

The GoP has an agenda - of course, like killing millions of Americans.
    However Trump has no agenda - that being an organised set of objectives which he wants to carry out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    100% acceptable to treat him/her the exact way that the left is/has been treating trump.
    Most rational people want a proper republican president in next, not a democrat. There are a dozen choices for non insane GoP in the line up.

Democrats need to forget about the President for a while and focus on the power at the base.

Deleted
    Trump's agenda has been reduced illegal immigration, touting the wall being built, increasing security through better vetting of muslim refugees, trying to put in place a temporary travel ban, reducing burdensome regulations, and strengthening our military.

These are just a few things.
    Correct - those are just a few of the things, and he has already delivered on all of them! (well, except the vetting - the dipshit judge in the 9th prevented him from doing so, until he reversed it on appeal 2 weeks ago.)

How can you say he has no agenda, when you constantly complain about his agenda? That doesn't even make sense dude...
    Exactly.

I am quite amazed at the mental gymnastics some people have.

"I don't like Trump's agenda."

"I don't like that Trump doesn't have an agenda."

They say this shit with a straight face too.

It's adorable.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you misspelled Democrats and their vigorous promotion and romanticizing of abortions.

Easy - because he has no agenda.

I'll highlight the relevant parts to make it 100% clear to you.

HE has no AGENDA

However Trump has no agenda - that being an organised set of objectives which he wants to carry out.

- - - Updated - - -

Most rational people want a proper republican president in next, not a democrat. There are a dozen choices for non insane GoP in the line up.

Democrats need to forget about the President for a while and focus on the power at the base.
    You just pretending he has no agenda doesn't make it true. Millions of people heard his agenda, and voted for him in numbers sufficient to win. No amount of bold text will change that fact.

The amount of damage some are willing to inflict upon the country just to "stick it to liberals" is disgusting.

I think you misspelled Democrats and their vigorous promotion and romanticizing of abortions.
    Do you purposely keep yourself uninformed ? Or is it just laziness ?

A: First trimester <> person
    B: Democratic position is for education, assistance and options ... rather than just leaving the mum and baby to die in the gutter GoP style
    C: Planned Parenthood only uses a small percentage of their budget for abortions.
    D: Abortion rate has been plummeting under the current system, and will again skyrocket under the GoP plan.

- - - Updated - - -

You just pretending he has no agenda doesn't make it true.
    Correct, Trump's own actions and words showing he has no agenda are what make it true.

Exactly.

I am quite amazed at the mental gymnastics some people have.

"I don't like Trump's agenda."

"I don't like that Trump doesn't have an agenda."

They say this shit with a straight face too.

It's adorable.

- - - Updated - - -

List of issues Liberals have with Trump:

1. His immigration agenda
    2. His tax plan agenda
    3. His Russian relations agenda
    4. His Healthcare agenda
    5. His regulations agenda
    6. His industrial agenda
    7. His lack of agenda!

It makes perfect sense!

List of issues Liberals have with Trump:

1. His immigration agenda
    2. His tax plan agenda
    3. His Russian relations agenda
    4. His Healthcare agenda
    5. His regulations agenda
    6. His industrial agenda
    7. His lack of agenda!

It makes perfect sense!

lol

Anti-trumpers seem more unhinged the longer he is in office.

I love it.

Do you purposely keep yourself uninformed ? Or is it just laziness ?

A: First trimester <> person
    B: Democratic position is for education, assistance and options ... rather than just leaving the mum and baby to die in the gutter GoP style
    C: Planned Parenthood only uses a small percentage of their budget for abortions.
    D: Abortion rate has been plummeting under the current system, and will again skyrocket under the GoP plan.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct, Trump's own actions and words showing he has no agenda are what make it true.
    A. First trimester there is DNA present that does not belong to the mother or the father
    B. Hillary Clinton gave the Democratic position in the debates, as evidenced by a lack of outcry for her outrageous statements. (Full support of everything, including partial birth murde....err..."abortions".
    C. This has been disproved MANY times. They clearly fake the figures with the cheap trick of making an abortion include two dozen billing items, then giving the figure of abortions as a percentage of total services, without noting that many of the services ONLY come with abortions. Factually 95% of the women who have done business with PP, bought an abortion from them at some point.
    D. Please explain how you think abortions will go up, if getting them becomes harder. This makes no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

lol

Anti-trumpers seem more unhinged the longer he is in office.

I love it.
    They just don't understand why this is happening! They clearly do NOT want Trump to be president! Why is he still president when they don't WANT him to be!?!?!?

*foot stomp*

It's like a train wreck I can't look away from. I watch CNN all day while I"m working, and MSNBC at night. The levels of mass delusion are just unseen at any moment prior in history.