Poll: What do you want in the new expansion

Deleted

Build your own expansion

EDIT:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...choice-edition

Here is the new one with the properly working poll. Let's kill this one. Or let it die.
    Last edited by mmoc38dc10fd5b; 2017-07-03 at 02:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    I made it so that you can pick multiple answers.
    Uhm, no. You didn't.

Deleted
    Yikes. Yeajh I forgot, but I intended to. Wil lredo it in a minute

Quote Originally Posted by casiqtt View Post
    Uhm, no. You didn't.
    I can confirm

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Plot 5, Race 4 via Race 5 and Class 2. Not likely to happen, but I'd like it.

Deleted
    No Ogres as race option = fail

10+ Year Old Account
    Housing please!

Can you add the option for "good old Azeroth, medieval fantasy, Alliance vs. Horde, regular weapons, no bigger badder bad guys, no space ships"?

No Ogre. No High Elf. No Dragonsworn. No Ranger.

Smh.

No new race/class please but make specs fun and engaging (looks at BM or Havoc)

I'm not really interested in a new race or a new class right now. I mean, I'd still be happy with a new class, but I'd rather have more customisation options for the ones already existing like tattoos, more bears, more jewelry, more haircuts, etc. And maybe a remodel of worgens and goblins (they don't desperately need it, but still kind of do). As for the theme, I'm feeling an Old Gods/Azshara vibe, as most of the people commenting on these forums. However, I've always been wrong in predicting the next expansion pack since Cataclysm happened, so I'll wait and see for this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had my choice. I'd want a Azshara/N'Zoth expansion with playable Naga on the Alliance and playable Ogre on the Horde. I'd also kill for some extra character customization. Maybe sliders for height/build with short/average/tall and slight/average/heavy. Also bring Golbins and Worgen up to par with the other races.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    No Ogres as race option = fail
    Looking at the top threads now Ogre doesn't have as much pull as Naga, Etheral or Vrykul. Or Subraces. That's why I didn't put them in.
    Quote Originally Posted by pharma View Post
    Housing please!
    Problem is that is not something we can debate about really. Housing is a must for every modern MMO. But I am honestly curious how many actually want things like Ethereals, Tinkers or a new Scourge expansion. Their fans are very vocal.
    Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    Can you add the option for "good old Azeroth, medieval fantasy, Alliance vs. Horde, regular weapons, no bigger badder bad guys, no space ships"?
    Once this thread gets deleted, sure. I wanted to add an equal number of options for all three topics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyersing View Post
    No Ogre. No High Elf. No Dragonsworn. No Ranger.

Smh.
    Dragon what?

15+ Year Old Account
    I want legion content and mop gameplay

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My dream expac:

Alliance race: Vrykul - worshippers of Thorim and Odyn, these fearsome raiders have set up camps among the islands of the south seas and launch attacks on pirates, Ogres and Trolls. They fear nobody, not even the rumoured deep sea monsters

Horde Race: Ogre - survivors of the second war sailed away in Ogre Juggernauts and have survived as pirates and smugglers in the south seas

Waaaay more customisation options for all races. Hair, beards, tattoos. The full works.
    Sub races(essentially just skin colours) for wildhammer/dark iron dwarf. Mag'Har and Blackrock orcs etc.
    All Trolls would have a new model based on Zul'Jin in HotS with all skins for jungle/forest/sand/ice/Zandalari available for players.
    Racial campaigns similar to current class campaigns to push forward the lore for everyone.

Main story would be large south seas islands with Zandalar/Kul'Tiras as the largest hub zones for Horde and alliance.

Horde
    A large majority of the Zandalari tribe have joined under King Rastakhan who now believes that joining the Horde will be the way to prosper once again and all tribes have followed them in this goal. Zul makes his big power play and takes the most powerful voodoo priests in the tribe and forms his own faction against Rastakhan. He wishes to finish Jin'do's work - Kill Halkar and steal the Blood God's power for himself. Horde players will stop him hopping all across all the islands until the final battle in the holy city of Zuldazar itself. The new Ogres lead by the Sorceror-Admiral (kickass pirate Ogre Mage with TWO [2] pompous naval hats) are instrumental as the ogre battleships are the only Horde ships that can reliably stand up to the largest Kul'Tiras vessels.

Alliance:
    Jaina went to Kul'Tiras to convince them to join the Alliance but they arrested her and shoved her in an anti magic jail cell for allowing Daelin to be killed by the Horde. Alliance players go along with Anduin who still fails to get Kul'Tiras to officially join the Alliance, eventually Genn Greymane is successful when he puts forward a plan to unite the navies of Stormwind and Kul'Tiras to try and prevent the Zandalari from joining the Horde. The story will take the player around all the islands taking back older Kul'Tiras outposts with Vrykul longships, the main climax would be a battle between the Alliance and Horde where the Alliance sail to destroy the Horde fleet but they are attacked by the Naga and when the Naga are beaten (at the cost of many lives on both sides) they agree to suspend fighting for the time being while they focus on preparing for a fight against Azshara

Can't think of any dungeons right now

Raids:
    Plunder Isle - 8 boss pirate raid
    Temple City of Hakkar - 11 boss, main raid of the first tier with Zul/Hakkar as final boss

Patches:
    8.1 - Depths of Darkness
    Naga invasions, similar to Legion invasions, in coastal locations around the world.
    New Makura raid, I can't remember the name of the makura city right now. They have allied with the Naga

8.2 - Glory of Azshara
    Nazjatar raid, Azshara as end boss. Suramar style underwater city

8.3 - The drowned empire
    Dark underwater zone with limited visibility. Creepy stealthed mobs like angler fish everywhere
    N'Zoth raid, facelesss monsters, kraken, hydra.

I would love to be one of these supermen who can create the big fan expansion ideas but I don't have that kind of time. Anyway, this is what I would make if I had my way.
    Me not that kind of Orc!