Boomkin Stepping in to Mythic ToS - Logs / Help Requested

As our raid team steps into mythic ToS, we are getting our logs reviewed as we struggled a little more than we should have with Mythic Goroth. We only raid 2 nights and did manage to snag 10/10M NH before patch, but are wanting to find areas of improvement for Tomb. Here are logs from last night, is anyone able to assist with the following raider?

Terrador - Boomkin

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tzkLbmY9aWPMXRAQ

He parsed 39th percentile, and as we are pushing ourselves to identify self improvement areas hopefully someone is able to suggest some tips Thank you!
    Raid Lead - Resto Druid - twitch.tv/yeslikeagirl

for goroth:

overall, the basics look good.

remember that 39th percentile parse doesn't mean poor play atm. In a month or so, playing at the same level will be an 80th-90th percentile parse. You're competing against some very talented and geared players who kill this boss a lot faster. Your guild is one of the slowest kills recorded. Bigger uptime on lust and pots is obviously huge.

-DoT uptimes, over 99% for both
    -cast Lunar Strike exactly as many times as Starsurge
    -didn't waste any Astral Power
    -good syncing the Owl trinket with Incarnation, though he may want to wait a little longer into Incarnation since I believe the proc benefits from the haste gained during Incarnation. Not 100% sure on that.
    -double potted
    -doesn't look like he wasted moon charges

-the main things that stand out to me are gear. he's probably a bit heavier on crit and vers than is ideal. Shifting that into mastery/haste is more beneficial. he'll also gain a lot by picking up better dps legendary than prydaz. IFE is great but Emerald Dreamcatcher and OI will be much more valuable for dps output on a fight like goroth

-smaller thing, but it looks like he's refreshing dots more than is optimal with Nature's Balance. My guess is that's because of forced movement. Whether that's because of bad luck with debuffs on this pull or because he didn't plan his movement to pillars well, I'm not sure. Something to think about. If he can get more wrath casts off while standing still instead of casting dots, he'll generate much more astral power and be able to cast more starsurges, etc. That really looks like the central sticking point in his dps.

notice that when you look for a comparison: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...arch=2.10.2.28

he shows up very close to the top for his ilvl and your kill time. Pretty much everyone above him has double dps legendaries (IFE + OI, mostly)
    Last edited by thedeisel; 2017-07-03 at 03:27 PM.