Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

reconned the chronicles

so with 7.3 on the horizon.. and some of the titans being involved in some form..
    have they pretty much said .. screw chronicles..

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by RionalWow View Post
    so with 7.3 on the horizon.. and some of the titans being involved in some form..
    no, Sargeras just reclaimed their souls.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Well, TO BE FAIR, there are explanations...

Maybe they DID go into the Titan Keepers, only for Sargeras to find out, and steal them again....

Hence, why the Titan Keepers saw a little message for a split second, only for the message to just disappear. They heard NOTHING after that. No calls, no messages, nothing.

And, why is that? Cause, The Titans were getting fucked by some Sluts with whips, while also getting taunted by some bitch that calls herself the "Mother of the Cosmos".

Meanwhile, Sargeras is just corrupting Aggramar, while also giving free fist-bumps to Kil'jaeden, with a smile on his face.

And these are just the Souls of the Mighty Gods, not their full 100% might, itself...

I'm quite scared for the Future, tbh. With Sargeras having the Titans souls, with them seeing the Burning Crusade's destruction across Multiple Universes, that must break their spirits by 10 fold...

They're not gonna get cured by this PTSD, that's for sure....

Besides, The Void Lords are just there, laughing at both Us, the light, Sargeras, And the pantheon with excitement, while N'zoth breaks free of his last chain, saying "I'm back bitches. I got content with me".

We're never going to get a break in this game...

Even DBZ had breaks. Not us. :'( At this rate, if we were Saiyans, we'd be unstoppable...

Quote Originally Posted by RionalWow View Post
    The Titans we not killed, their bodies were, their souls survived. Reading is hard apparently.

Give the patch a chance to explain? We literally know nothing. Sure, maybe they threw the lore in the wood chipper, but let's see how they try to explain it first.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    no, Sargeras just reclaimed their souls.
    Norgannon: Go, Titans. Go into the keepers. Sargeras won't know.

Demon: Dumbass. We can still see you.

Norgannon: Fuck.

Sargeras: Besides, i'm right behind you.

Norgannon: DOUBLE FUCK!

Sargeras: Also, I'm not just going to kill you, but...ima torture all your souls, while also teaching Aggramar about ranks, and who tops who.

Every Titan: TRIPLE FUCK!

Sargeras: Also, Ima force you to watch us destroy countless worlds in our Burning Crusade...

Every Titan: FUCKING FUCK!

Sargeras: And, I know about Azeroth's location. And, ima make her into a Fel Titan also.

Every Titan: Omnipotent fuck.

Sargeras: Oh, and i'm going to have these girls torture you, until your spirits are broken...

Every Titan Except for Eonar: Oh, okay then. .

Eonar: Oh God.

Sargeras: And not in a good way.

Every Titan: D:

Sargeras:

Void Lords: Ha!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, before you say anything, I'm weird, I get it.

It's not new.

Aman'Thul's Soul

Golganneth's Soul

Norgannon's Soul

The Titan's are definitely still all dead - and by the looks of what has been Datamined, it looks like Sargeras' is torturing them. Based on Aggramar being 'resurrected' and evil, I'm assuming Sargeras is trying to turn the defeated Titans to his side.

Go write for Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    Give the patch a chance to explain? We literally know nothing. Sure, maybe they threw the lore in the wood chipper, but let's see how they try to explain it first.
    this. half the shit for 7.3 aint even on there yet.

also, blizzard once thought garrosh could amass an army of kobolds to beat us up, and then though he could just use a fucking HORN he just FOUND in northrend to bring back pieces of outland and revive all the leaders of the horde.

if GARROSH could revive multiple mother fuckers (theoretically) with a god damn horn, what makes you think the most powerful known being in our universe with an army of untold amounts of soldiers cant rez a couple of his uncles and sisters for a redneck brawl in the ether of the cosmos
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Ion did say that they are not against bending or fuzzifying lore in order to tell - what is to them - a cool story. However, when it comes to knee-jerk reactions of "that goes against lore" or is impossible, etc. I would implore you first to engage your creative mind and try to come up with an exhaustive list of made-up ways in which the two could actually co-exist.

I see this happen all the time when people get hungup on supposed movie plot holes as well, when 90% of the time you can literally just make up something off the top of your head to fill in the gap to maintain the consistency of the story. Sure, it does not always feel good to have to do this, but in this case we haven't even heard the justification.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Well, TO BE FAIR, there are explanations...

Maybe they DID go into the Titan Keepers, only for Sargeras to find out, and steal them again....

Hence, why the Titan Keepers saw a little message for a split second, only for the message to just disappear. They heard NOTHING after that. No calls, no messages, nothing.

And, why is that? Cause, The Titans were getting fucked by some Sluts with whips, while also getting taunted by some bitch that calls herself the "Mother of the Cosmos".

Meanwhile, Sargeras is just corrupting Aggramar, while also giving free fist-bumps to Kil'jaeden, with a smile on his face.

And these are just the Souls of the Mighty Gods, not their full 100% might, itself...

I'm quite scared for the Future, tbh. With Sargeras having the Titans souls, with them seeing the Burning Crusade's destruction across Multiple Universes, that must break their spirits by 10 fold...

They're not gonna get cured by this PTSD, that's for sure....

Besides, The Void Lords are just there, laughing at both Us, the light, Sargeras, And the pantheon with excitement, while N'zoth breaks free of his last chain, saying "I'm back bitches. I got content with me".

We're never going to get a break in this game...

Even DBZ had breaks. Not us. :'( At this rate, if we were Saiyans, we'd be unstoppable...
    Only thing is how did Ra keep his portion? More of a curious thing rather than a "nope" thing.

all the fuck ups i've seen so far

this is one of them

then you've got broken existing 25,000+ years before the redpox mist

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Aman'Thul's Soul

Golganneth's Soul

Norgannon's Soul

The Titan's are definitely still all dead - and by the looks of what has been Datamined, it looks like Sargeras' is torturing them. Based on Aggramar being 'resurrected' and evil, I'm assuming Sargeras is trying to turn the defeated Titans to his side.
    Aman'Thul's Soul makes no sense since we've encountered it in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Only thing is how did Ra keep his portion? More of a curious thing rather than a "nope" thing.
    Likely just a power boost, and that's all...

Didn't they pretty much put their foot down with Chronicle, stating it was what they would go with from now on? I don't think they'd retcon it that soon after its inception.

It's kinda like the same thing as the whole "Argus has a world soul" theory - there's a boss on Argus with the filename "TitanBuilder", so there's probably an explanation.

edit: Looks like Argus actually does have a world soul. Neat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    all the fuck ups i've seen so far

this is one of them
    --snip--
    Are you talking about the "I will be reborn by Argus' flame!" even though she dies on Argus? Probably just empty threats.

Lest we forget, the transformation into Broken was largely because of Kil'jaeden mixing fel into the bunch. It could be that he did something similar to the remaining non-corrupt eredar on Argus.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-07-06 at 09:56 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Aman'Thul's Soul makes no sense since we've encountered it in a way.
    unless consuming the heart released him.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    I like the theory I saw someone else post here;
    The titans have shaped many worlds, and probably left titan keepers similar to the ones on azeroth across many worlds. What if norgannon split the souls and sent fragments to all the titan keepers and not just azeroth? And Sargeras has been collecting the souls from titan worlds the legion conquers?

Or the other theory;

Sargeras interrupted the souls travelling to azeroth, and only a fragment of the souls reached the keepers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    How is that a fuck-up? The red mist was full with fel energies, that ended up cutting the Draenei from the Light and mutate them into Broken. So what's the problem of Argus Eredar survivors that weren't empowered by Sargeras mutate into Broken on a fel-saturated planet?

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    unless consuming the heart released him.
    Except Jaina's staff tapped the titanic power first so at best it only would have released some.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    How is that a fuck-up? The red mist was full with fel energies, that ended up cutting the Draenei from the Light and mutate them into Broken. So what's the problem of Argus Eredar survivors that weren't empowered by Sargeras mutate into Broken on a fel-saturated planet?
    Because it wasn't just "fel energy" that turned them into the broken. Otherwise man'ari eredar couldn't exist. It was a very particular affliction (specifically, a variant of the red pox modified by fel magic) that caused their condition.