Poll: Tinker as a playable class in WoW - Yes or No?

Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Tinker Class - Yes or No?

Well, I read so many posts in the last days (from like 3 different guys) that Tinker has so much community support that I just want to know:

How big is the desire of having a Tinker class? There's nothing better than a survey to get the answer!

Deleted
    Aren't you essentially creating a thread to discuss the threads already open regarding this topic?

Nothing against it. May be a fun thing, has potential. Not eager to have it and probably wouldn't play it as my main. But I see no reason for it to not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcast View Post
    Aren't you essentially creating a thread to discuss the threads already open regarding this topic?
    No, I am creating a survey to get an obvious and clear view how much the community wants the Tinker class.

Oh, hey. Another Tinker thread.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Yes I think I would main one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    No, I am creating a survey to get an obvious and clear view how much the community wants the Tinker class.
    So this one wasn't clear?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ghlight=tinker

Its the same thing, but worded slightly differently.

Having said that, I would want them. A little extra class diversity is fine by me, so long as they are:

a) fitting to whatever they are introduced in (expansion wise)
    b) can be a smooth fit into the current class dynamic

I am one of the tinker supproters as you probably know, however I think anyone claiming it has some broad community support is just making up statistics to further their cause.

I see some nice grounds for variety from the other classes and quite honestly love steampunk and mecs, hence wanting tinkers. So long as the gameplay turns out alright, I'd likely main one.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there is many threads from three people, how is this adding to the discussion which is not covered in this thread?

Yay another tinker thread...

No, it's a retarded class idea. And to not make a thread about that too, so is the fucking Bard...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I read so many posts in the last days (from like 3 different guys) that Tinker has so much community support that I just want to know:

How big is the desire of having a Tinker class? There's nothing better than a survey to get the answer!
    Would looove a Tinker class to be brought on the table!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes of course.

The community.

And then what?

257 people vote annndddd...........
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

These duplicate threads are really starting to get out of hand.

Would much rather see Warden, or Spellbreaker, or something else entirely new(Voidmage? Nagamancer? xD )

Goblin and Gnome tech is a joke. It's comic relief. Not something you center an entire expansion or class around unless you also want your entire class or expansion to be a joke.

We already have one of these threads active and open, honestly I don't see the point in the redundancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    We already have one of these threads active and open, honestly I don't see the point in the redundancy.
    Clear results with just two answers and transparency.

Now that we have demon hunters I voted yes, because I don't see or have heard of a better option. Unless they will consider necromancer.

Deleted
    Well according to THIS

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...choice-edition

Tinkers ARE the most popular choice for an actual new class. Then again I mispelled Necromancer

Clear results with just two answers and transparency.
    Two options isn't clear, especially for those on the fence which we see there are quite a few from the other thread. Some people will arbitrarily pad the options you have despite having no strong feelings for or against the class, muddling your results. On top of that, you will have 'Tinker fatigue' skewing your numbers from all the repeat threads leaving a bad taste in people's mouths. Case in point, I'm for the Tinker but I can vote No because we already have results and this poll is redundant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Tinkers ARE the most popular choice for an actual new class. Then again I mispelled Necromancer
    Out of 33 people voting for classes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.