Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    I get "banned on a regular basis" (but not regular, thx) because I tell dipshits in Gen OT and political threads what's actually going on just like I do here. They don't like it and whine to mods, or the mods themselves are heavily politically biased. Ask me if I GAF.

I've ripped you and your lover Krassz new ones so many times it isn't funny, but got tired of the constant baseless denials and delusions. That's why you both have been on ignore. Even though you know that, you cheap shot people thinking someone won't see it when any normal person wouldn't mention them again.

Sorry derpy one but they're interrelated. You can have "balance" out of whack and decent class design, but you can't say specs are designed that well if they're OP or UP. Simple numbers tuning does not necessarily solve many other problems like utility, CC, pets, mobility, nor does adding or deleting an ability or how it functions necessarily destroy balance, or it can destroy balance. It takes both considered together to make classes good.
    Ah, judging by your profile picture and quote you like to spout conspiracy theories on political boards and get banned frequently for it.

So not only are you deluded and retarded about the game, you're also deluded and retarded when it comes to real life.

It makes sense, conspiracy nutters are usually pseudo-intellectual retards that are insecure about their lack of intelligence so they invent their own reality that tells them everyone is stupid and that they are awake and smart. Nice little thought, isn't it.

It's usually people who get to around 30-something and realize their life has been a complete failure and have never achieved anything. They begin to realize this and delude themselves with conspiracy theories and other nonsense that makes them feel "smart" and "special" and blame their failures on the government "jus' keepin' the good ol' boys down"

Although, I've never met a conspiracy theorist that can actually argue facts. That sort of transfers over to your mentality with the game, you don't realize you're absolute dogshit at the game so you blame cheaters on your failures. You've somehow deluded yourself into believing you're actually good at the game and that it's the cheaters holding you back.

See how those things are similar? They're both based around delusions, low intelligence, ignorance, and refusing to accept one's failures.

I think we've finally cracked Caolela. He's a retarded conspiracy nut that can't handle truth because the truth doesn't make him feel special, so he invents his own "truth", and because it makes him feel special he deludes himself into believing it and he gets really nutty when people attempt to show him reality, because it shows him to be a fucking hilarious failure.

I love deconstructing conspiracy theorists, they're a real specimen of the human race.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2017-07-25 at 01:51 AM.

WoW PvP on the decline???

It's already declined.

Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    Which would only appeal to no-lifers, not casuals. Last I checked, there's nothing in here that I or any other casual player asked for so if you're going to keep trying to use us as a scapegoat you're going to have to come up with a better reason than that.
    You really do lack reading comprehension don't you?

They're SEPARATE GOALS, for separate design areas of the game.

You know like how class design is one area of design, and reward structure is another.

Anything related to the treadmill (for example rewards) has been made as long/delayed as possible to keep people subbed.

Everything else, such as class design, has been pruned and made retard-friendly in order to cater to bads/casuals.

raid or die
    must raid to get better gear to pvp

cant pvp to get good gear unless u wanna live in greens/bues for eternity unless u do arena nonstop

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    Ah, judging by your profile picture and quote you like to spout conspiracy theories on political boards and get banned frequently for it.

So not only are you deluded and retarded about the game, you're also deluded and retarded when it comes to real life.

It makes sense, conspiracy nutters are usually pseudo-intellectual retards that are insecure about their lack of intelligence so they invent their own reality that tells them everyone is stupid and that they are awake and smart. Nice little thought, isn't it.

It's usually people who get to around 30-something and realize their life has been a complete failure and have never achieved anything. They begin to realize this and delude themselves with conspiracy theories and other nonsense that makes them feel "smart" and "special" and blame their failures on the government "jus' keepin' the good ol' boys down"

Although, I've never met a conspiracy theorist that can actually argue facts. That sort of transfers over to your mentality with the game, you don't realize you're absolute dogshit at the game so you blame cheaters on your failures. You've somehow deluded yourself into believing you're actually good at the game and that it's the cheaters holding you back.

See how those things are similar? They're both based around delusions, low intelligence, ignorance, and refusing to accept one's failures.

I think we've finally cracked Caolela. He's a retarded conspiracy nut that can't handle truth because the truth doesn't make him feel special, so he invents his own "truth", and because it makes him feel special he deludes himself into believing it and he gets really nutty when people attempt to show him reality, because it shows him to be a fucking hilarious failure.

I love deconstructing conspiracy theorists, they're a real specimen of the human race.
    You haven't "deconstructed" anything except your own credibility, which you haven't had a shred of in at least a year and is less than that now. I can back up everything I've ever said politically, including the quote in my sig. Yes, that was actually said to Reagan by Casey in their first meeting with Reagan as new President, as witnessed by Barbara Honegger at the time:

I am the source for this quote, which was indeed said by CIA Director William Casey at an early February 1981 meeting of the newly elected President Reagan with his new cabinet secretaries to report to him on what they had learned about their agencies in the first couple of weeks of the administration.

The meeting was in the Roosevelt Room in the West Wing of the White House, not far from the Cabinet Room. I was present at the meeting as Assistant to the chief domestic policy adviser to the President. Casey first told Reagan that he had been astonished to discover that over 80 percent of the 'intelligence' that the analysis side of the CIA produced was based on open public sources like newspapers and magazines.

As he did to all the other secretaries of their departments and agencies, Reagan asked what he saw as his goal as director for the CIA, to which he replied with this quote, which I recorded in my notes of the meeting as he said it. Shortly thereafter I told Senior White House correspondent Sarah McClendon, who was a close friend and colleague, who in turn made it public. Barbara Honegger bshonegg@gmail.com

So why don't you e-mail Ms. Honegger with further questions on this, or how about you blow that conspiracy "theorist" stuff back up your ass where it came from?

I also know a bit more about those types of things than probably anyone on this board since I'm former military Intel Analyst that had a top secret clearance. I don't make a habit of posting bullshit based on childish social media memes and MSM propaganda, or in your case fancy that you're some "authority" on the game that no one else is because of a meaningless ranking.

I'm willing to bet that you know next to zero about anything you've just spouted off about, as is typical of the average lay person. You only know what you've been trained to believe because hey, "if it's on TV it must be true!" Just as Casey told Reagan the CIA had set out to do.

Still haven't explained why you're hardstuck at 2.2k this season. Oh I know, it was those cheaters that you used to claim didn't exist anymore, right?

Who's the conspiracy theorist now?
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-08-02 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    raid or die
    must raid to get better gear to pvp

Cant pvp to get good gear unless u wanna live in greens/bues for eternity unless u do arena nonstop
    Needing to raid or mythic + to get into pvp groups is silly. If you aren't geared, good luck finding anything more than shit yolo groups. Unless you have 2.2k experience, but then some groups still won't take you unless you got that in legion. Pvp has been on the decline over the last couple expansions. Part of the reason subs are down, is because of this.

WoW PvP = Climb the ladder or get fucked.

why people even mentioning gear? It's so easy to get 860 ilevel fresh 110 and then doing bgs and lfr you can get 880 890+ easily and at that point you're 1-3% behind the gladiators...

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    why people even mentioning gear? It's so easy to get 860 ilevel fresh 110 and then doing bgs and lfr you can get 880 890+ easily and at that point you're 1-3% behind the gladiators...
    Because some rbgs group have ilvl requirements, even if it is bogus.

Two things:
    -ilvl requirement,
    -these 1-3% can make a hige difference, I cannot really count how many times I won the arena because of that 1-3%, seriously,

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    I also know a bit more about those types of things than probably anyone on this board since I'm former military Intel Analyst that had a top secret clearance. I don't make a habit of posting bullshit based on childish social media memes and MSM propaganda, or in your case fancy that you're some "authority" on the game that no one else is because of a meaningless ranking.
    I guess when Admiral Byrd said the earth was hollow he was being true too, right? After all, we're just taking people's words as truth here, no?

You're a retarded old man who's IQ score probably doesn't exceed 70, and the most you've probably ever done is stack shelves at Walmart.

If they did actually let utter mongoloids have top secret clearance then no wonder their country is so fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Two things:
    -ilvl requirement,
    -these 1-3% can make a hige difference, I cannot really count how many times I won the arena because of that 1-3%, seriously,
    Don't think i've ever felt that 3% made a difference in almost anything in this game

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    I guess when Admiral Byrd said the earth was hollow he was being true too, right? After all, we're just taking people's words as truth here, no?

You're a retarded old man who's IQ score probably doesn't exceed 70, and the most you've probably ever done is stack shelves at Walmart.

If they did actually let utter mongoloids have top secret clearance then no wonder their country is so fucked.
    If you had the slightest clue of what you're talking about, you'd know it's the people at the top who set the policies that have fucked the country, not the bulk of the intel community. Many of them oppose those shitty policies, as I have and Honegger did by telling us Casey's statement.

I'd much rather take the word of an eyewitness who was there, the Assistant to the Chief Domestic Policy Advisor to the President, and the Senior White House Correspondent who then reported it to the press, than anything you've ever pulled out of your ass.

And then we have the actual reality of what we've known about the CIA all these years and the various media lies and disinfo, which comports very well with Casey's statement.

As I said, if you have doubts her e-mail is above. I'm sure she'd be glad to elaborate if you were so inclined.

GG Krassz.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-08-04 at 01:08 AM.

Don't think i've ever felt that 3% made a difference in almost anything in this game
    If you are talking about anything in the game then 1-3% wipes are worth to mention. There were PLENTY of them, not only in my guild, but also in the world-races in PvE.

If you are talking about anything in the game then 1-3% wipes are worth to mention. There were PLENTY of them, not only in my guild, but also in the world-races in PvE.
    As we are talking about pvp, in the pvp sub forum, I was mainly talking about differences in pvp

As we are talking about pvp, in the pvp sub forum, I was mainly talking about differences in pvp
    I was talking about PvP, but then you said "almost anything in the game" - so wanted to give an example from the whole game also.
    But the point still stands - 1-3% can make a difference in PvP. Why they just don't use template for every ilvl, no matter if 850 or 930... Wouldn't that be fair?

I was talking about PvP, but then you said "almost anything in the game" - so wanted to give an example from the whole game also.
    But the point still stands - 1-3% can make a difference in PvP. Why they just don't use template for every ilvl, no matter if 850 or 930... Wouldn't that be fair?
    Templates are awful and should be scrapped tbh or at least they should only apply if you're under a certain ilevel so we can actually have some variety and freedom in builds in pvp...

Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    Needing to raid or mythic + to get into pvp groups is silly. If you aren't geared, good luck finding anything more than shit yolo groups. Unless you have 2.2k experience, but then some groups still won't take you unless you got that in legion. Pvp has been on the decline over the last couple expansions. Part of the reason subs are down, is because of this.
    I know right?!

I have been unsubbed since about October/November of 2016, I barely lasted in Legion. It kind of made me sad to leave in such a short time into what was a pretty cool expansion.

PvP on paper had some really cool ideas (pvp talents / prestiging)....but WHYYY in return gave a much worse return.. RNG Gear / PvP templates... kind of really irked me....

The new brawls system looked pretty nice, as does the alternate maps for some of the BG's but, not enough to get me to resub to the game unless stuff is fixed