Page 1 of 2
LastLast

KJ is dead for good.

"Kil'jaeden yells: Insolent mortals! Your fate was sealed the moment you stepped into the Nether!"

So don't beat the dead horse.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

You don't say...

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    You don't say...
    Come on there are still threads made about "is he really dead??"
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Come on there are still threads made about "is he really dead??"
    Doesn't mean we need an extra one...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    So now he can be undead ! Great, i cant wait for zombie KJ.

Don't worry, we'll get some alternate universe voidlord kiljaeden next expansion.

Deleted
    Rip in peace KJ.

I know the reason is because villains are dumb in games and game devs need them to be defeatable, but if I'm a demon that can only really be killed in the Nether then I'm going to avoid having any conflict in the Twisting Nether...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Tagachi View Post
    Rip in peace KJ.
    This - as he mentioned "our fates are now one..." Except!!

No idea what did Velen do to him since he got blown before the planet (that was actually in the Twisting Nether). After all, we have Blizzard behind the wheel.

So, maybe we'll see some good version phantom of him at the end of WoW just like we saw (spoiler from a movie) -> Anakin Skywalker at the end of Star Wars 6.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    "Kil'jaeden yells: Insolent mortals! Your fate was sealed the moment you stepped into the Nether!"

So don't beat the dead horse.
    Nothing Is dead for good (Something something what Is dead may never die /chest pump), It's Blizzard they can retcon anything so don't be so sure anymore.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    The most valuable piece of info I got from this thread is that I'm a motherfucker who needs Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicuros View Post
    This - as he mentioned "our fates are now one..." Except!!

No idea what did Velen do to him since he got blown before the planet (that was actually in the Twisting Nether). After all, we have Blizzard behind the wheel.

So, maybe we'll see some good version phantom of him at the end of WoW just like we saw (spoiler from a movie) -> Anakin Skywalker at the end of Star Wars 6.
    he was blowing up before velen touched him
    during the whole cinematic every time they cut back to him, he has more and more ruptures on his face, velen just touched him, it had nothing to do with his blowing up

all before he touches him
    yes he touches him and it starts going worse but its just co-incidence
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-07-05 at 08:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    He's just bidding farewell to his former friend.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    So now he can be undead ! Great, i cant wait for zombie KJ.
    It's been established we will have a Twin Consorts-like fight with Undead Zombie Kil'jaeden AND Robotic Cyborg Archimonde.

BOOK IT, BLIZZARD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Argus isn't in the Twisting Nether though

Velen was just giving him peace before he went.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

with this, we can't really be sure. we were out of the nether when KJ dies, we were at argus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

with this, we can't really be sure. we were out of the nether when KJ dies, we were at argus.
    Oh indeed! Good point. Meaning that now when we go to Argus to kill some demons they simply get back to roam back into the Twisting Nether as decades before. Unless Blizzard fixes this somehow that "Argus is linked with the nether" and thus are being killed for good.

They really better have some sort of plausible closure for the demons after Legion is done..

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

Well, Argus surely count as heavily saturated fel place and we were pretty close to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Well, Argus surely count as heavily saturated fel place and we were pretty close to it.
    i killed this chick on the surface of the planet, yet she still says she'll be reborn.