BlizzCon Tickets on Sale in 2 Hours

BlizzCon Tickets on Sale in 3 Hours
    Check out the Ticket Purchasing Guide for more information.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    The third batch of BlizzCon 2017 tickets will go on sale Wednesday, July 5 at 7:00 p.m. PDT through Universe. Visit the www.universe.com/blizzcon2017 for a chance to grab one!

Click here Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. to buy tickets!

To make the ticket purchase process as smooth as possible, take some time to read up on this year’s ticket sales process and what’s new for 2017:

BlizzCon Ticket Info page – Get an overview of BlizzCon 2017 general admission tickets.

Ticket Purchasing Guide – Contains additional handy details on the ticket sales process, including what information you’ll need to provide before trying to get tickets.

You’ll have until July 14 at 8:00 p.m. PDT to edit attendee information on your tickets, so it’s OK to enter your own name and email address for every ticket for now—just remember to go back and update this info before the deadline!

For viewers at home, in-depth coverage of BlizzCon will be available with the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket. Further details will be announced at a later date.

BlizzCon 2017 takes place November 3 and 4 at the Anaheim Convention Center, and tickets cost $199 each (plus applicable taxes and fees). For more information, check out the official BlizzCon site.

And here I was hoping you wouldn't remind others about this, rip my chances at getting a ticket lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll just get Blizzcon Live or whatever it is again.

I dunno I really have no desire to go this time. last year I was hyped to buy tickets but missed out, but this year... yeah. just not feeling it

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    BlizzCon Live again it is, though last year I was rather disappointed with how many panels were 'off camera'. I still haven't seen any answers about that crap. Any ideas, Chaud?

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh shit, i got one dudesssssss!

Well that was frustrating. Hit "Get Tickets" at 7:00 almost on the dot, sat in queue for 10 minutes, got hit with "no tickets are currently available".

Congrats to those who got one. Wish it wasn't so hard to buy these… been playing WoW since 2005 but this is the first year I don't have some kind of major obstacle that would've kept me from going. Oh well, hope the streams are better this year I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    BlizzCon Live again it is, though last year I was rather disappointed with how many panels were 'off camera'. I still haven't seen any answers about that crap. Any ideas, Chaud?
    The first year had streams for every panel, ive noticed its been less each year. Last time I went was when they announced WoD and damn was it crowded. Everything had a line, even to buy overpriced cheap quality beer. It ruined it for me compared to the first time we went. The live stream is better anyways, you only really need to go once to experience it and realize it's full of ppl tagging along the band wagon.

sohu7ld just say blizzcon tickets now on ebay