Page 21 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yep there is a reason why the one in black and white is old, they wear red hats now, and go by a more PC term of Alt Right, because you know smelling like piss, and screaming how proud you are of being white, as though it's something you picked or accomplished.

The one with Antifa are basically the new flavor of the month for right wingers to bash if it wasn't La Raza, Muslims, BLM, Feminist etc, blah blah. Yeah only they are confused or not standing up for their rights to protest and speak, albeit, stupidly destroying property at times.

But that pales in comparison to para military militia who arm themselves and actively plot government take overs or wars like The Oath-keepers. Yes most of them are silly stupid kids, behind those masks and guess what most of them are told on a daily basis they are nothing because of who they are or where who they love and that there is NO SAFE SPACES, on a campus where they go to learn.

And the thing I hear out of most on the right outside of shoot and kill them to protect stuff, is to unmask them and take away their anonymity because they are terrorist.

So unless they break the law, I don't see the difference in what they do and what the Alt Right do, and primarily Trumpsters.

Who honestly this level of violence never appeared until Trump, cause you know the countless beatings and shit at Ted Cruz or Mitt Romney's Rally's. I am absolutely SURE this level of violence would have happened if Marco Rubio got elected.

OT

This issue isn't about Antifa or the KKK or really even left right aside from it being propped up by campaigns out of 4chan and Reddit to Concern troll again, and stupid people left and right fall for it.
    It was the people that showed up that didn't want to hear what trump had to say that caused all of those beatings and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    how is it newsworthy, for example, i can literally post 30000 real nazi posts, draw 5 pepe images where he rapes liberal women and then create this webm which goes viral ending up in trump twitter feed. and it wont make any difference cause obviously Trump as any other normal guy wouldnt check literally all of my 30000 posts on reddit just to repost my image. Its just an illogical waste of time.

Plus i am sure he got that video from a repost, not from original reddit topic or whatever, so going after the creator so you can later create something as fake as "BREAKING NEWS! TRUMP GETS HIS MEMES FROM A NAZI ANTI-SEMITE FROG LOVING WHITE MALE" is just pathetic. Only really partisan anti trumpers can buy that.
    I'll give you one guess who gets to decide what is newsworthy. Hint: It's the media, and it isn't you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    It was the people that showed up that didn't want to hear what trump had to say that caused all of those beatings and shit.
    So, reavealing an online troll's name is horrible, unethical doxing and CNN should be burned to the ground... but using violence in response to free political speech is A-OK!
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Because where he would go to get a meme like this is newsworthy.
    The sites the guy visits, yes. The creator, not very, no.
    The creator is just some random guy.
    Do we get up in arms anytime someone posts stupid shit on twitter?. Well, we do. But we probably should not. And many, if not most, people on each side of this stupid "debate" would point as much: some random person asking to kill all cops on Twitter is not important; as isn't some random person declaring Jews to be an inferior race. They're not representative of anything, or relevant at all.

Inquiring into Trump. Exposing his sources, and his childish pettiness, is a work they need to do. Incessantly. Outing a random idiot doesn't work toward that goal: it only satiates the thirst for blood of other idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Nope, based on the article from CNN themselves they threatened to dox him.

Seems like blackmail to me, should be a crime.
    They have the right to publish his name. That doesn't mean they will publicly dox him, they just post his name.
    Doxxing would be a hell of a lot more info published
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

I'll give you one guess who gets to decide what is newsworthy. Hint: It's the media, and it isn't you.
    I would agree with that like 20 years ago, but sorry baby, our media has lost 90% of their credibility during last 5 ( and especially last 2 years).
    So I really dont think people there know better whats newsworthy and whats not, since theyve been proven time after time to be really partisan liberals , and I am kinda a centrist-liberal leaning republican ( not even a trump supporter).

You can eat your CNN(ABC/MSNBC) pravda all day every day but I ll recommend you dont.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Only used by criminals.
    Hahaha well typically but often times used to intimidate others as well.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Do we get up in arms anytime someone posts stupid shit on twitter?. Well, we do. But we probably should not. And many, if not most, people on each side of this stupid "debate" would point as much: some random person asking to kill all cops on Twitter is not important; as isn't some random person declaring Jews to be an inferior race. They're not representative of anything, or relevant at all.

Inquiring into Trump. Exposing his sources, and his childish pettiness, is a work they need to do. Incessantly. Outing a random idiot doesn't work toward that goal: it only satiates the thirst for blood of other idiots.
    But they didn't out him.
    -ynnady

Deleted
    No.
    It's all of us.
    The day we stop clicking their bullshit is the day they stop publishing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this whole situation says more about CNN than anyone else.
    Last edited by Hammerfest; 2017-07-05 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    I would agree with that like 20 years ago, but sorry baby, our media has lost 90% of their credibility during last 5 ( and especially last 2 years).
    So I really dont think people there know better whats newsworthy and whats not, since theyve been proven time after time to be really partisan liberal, and I am kinda a centrist-liberal leaning republican ( not even a trump supporter).

You can eat your CNN(ABC/MSNBC) pravda all day every day but I ll recommend you dont.
    And when you have 1/10000th the audience CNN does (whose ratings are up by the way), I'll be super concerned with your opinion on what is newsworthy. I don't like CNN personally and I don't watch it (or any cable news), but pretending that your dark little corner of the internet is the whole of reality is irrational. In reality, millions watch CNN every day.
    -ynnady

Deleted
    But they didn't out him.
    They threatened as much.
    But that's beyond the point: it's dickish for no good reason.

Deleted

The problem here (as it is very often as of late) is that it is not just some random guy, but the president of the United States. Everything the president does falls under heavy scrutiny, when he uses 3rd party meme's then so will those meme's.
    I do agree that CNN is overly zealous in this regard, but to be honest, Trump should know better then to use others peoples content as the president of the United States.

They threatened as much.
    But that's beyond the point: it's dickish for no good reason.
    They reserved the right to use his name if he decided to pursue the issue, which they have every right to do. Or do you really think CNN should be banned from discussing this guy if he decided to start giving interviews to Breitbart?
    -ynnady

The video is calls him a sexist bigot who supports violent racism based on their reading everything he's ever posted ever. Then they say they are angels for not doxing him. CNN are apparently scumbag bullies.

The creator is an anti Semite and racist. Trump getting his memes from an anti Semite and racist is absolutely newsworthy.

And when you have 1/10000th the audience CNN does (whose ratings are up by the way), I'll be super concerned with your opinion on what is newsworthy. I don't like CNN personally and I don't watch it (or any cable news), but pretending that your dark little corner of the internet is the whole of reality is irrational. In reality, millions watch CNN every day.
    in reality since 2016 fox has become the n1 news channel in the country. So I MIGHT SUGGEST the cnn people are doing something wrong. ( while their rating are kinda up due to the popularity of anti trump rhetoric among the liberals) they are still lagging behind FOX in viewership increase 2016-2017.

I watch tucker carlson ( somewhat decent, tho kinda partisan republican) and thats it. I love that he actually invites all the people from the left and talks unlike the CNN which panels or tv shows are almost exclusive liberal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The problem here (as it is very often as of late) is that it is not just some random guy, but the president of the United States. Everything the president does falls under heavy scrutiny, when he uses 3rd party meme's then so will those meme's.
    I do agree that CNN is overly zealous in this regard, but to be honest, Trump should know better then to use others peoples content as the president of the United States.
    Right.
    What Trump does, on a daily basis, is excruciatingly offending and embarrassing. He needs to be confronted. Incessantly.
    The people making the memes that he enjoys are also pathetic losers. But they're not relevant: Trump is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Really, so it was Ted Cruz the Zodiac Killer talked about knocking the crap out of people. Or was it little Marco Rubio that said, if someone punches someone at his rally he would pay the fucking lawyer fees.

Oh I know how about before the elections after the DNC break in, was it Ben Carson that asked a foreign nation to leak Hillary's Emails?

Oh wait much better, how about prattling on about the system being rigged, based on all the polls that turned out to be wrong, and suggesting also in his campaign, that if Hillary won the NRA or some such nonsense, they could handle it. Maybe Bernie Sanders or Jill Stein?

Again the violence happened at Trump Rallys, they were encouraged by the Trump Campaign, his own lunatic surrogates like one of the few black friends Trump has a racist black police chief talking about taking up arms.

These KIDS are influenced by more than Pokemon Justin Bieber and College professors, they have and are learning from the Leader of the Country elected by people honestly didn't give a shit about this country, and supported his methods from beginning to end.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Before anyone defends this guy you need to realize he is a grade A piece of shit. He was putting together list of CNN employees who are Jewish.

They reserved the right to use his name if he decided to pursue the issue, which they have every right to do. Or do you really think CNN should be banned from discussing this guy if he decided to start giving interviews to Breitbart?
    they should have kidnapped his wife also ( or mother/sister). just to make sure.